Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open PKMN roleplay!
1 2
@PixieProcessor

Name: Yua

Description (Body): 5’2”-5’3” Short black hair, longer in the front, shorter in the back, cut into a bob style with sideswept bangs. Super dark brown eyes. Has just her ears pierced. usually just has something simple in them. Usually wears jeans and a t-shirt (plus a jacket if its a little chilly), but will occasionally wear a skirt on super hot days, or on days she’s just lazy and doesn’t want to wear pants.

Description (Personality): Calm, quiet and confident in her skills as a trainer. She is easygoing and friendly, although shy and somewhat awkward at times. She can also be a bit of a wimp at times, especially when it comes to getting hurt. She is used to winning so she can be a bit of a sore loser, but gets over it quickly. Can be lazy.

History: Yua comes from a family of trainers, so she was always surrounded by Pokemon growing up. She left on her Pokemon journey at the age of 11 with a Pikachu her younger sister caught for her as a good-bye present and since then always kept the same Pikachu with her. She has been traveling ever since, returning home every few months to tell her family about her adventures. She has battled many gyms and even tried the Pokemon League, although she didn't complete the challenge. She is taking somewhat of a break now, focusing on completing her Pokedex and generally just traveling around.

Trainer type: Breeder

Pokemon Team:
Pika(so creative wow)-Pikachu-75-Jolly
Syren-Lapras-72-Quiet
Knight-Gardevoir-72-Modest
Fay-Sylveon-45-Sassy
Dywn-Dratini-20-Naughty

Eeeeek I'm sorry this is so late!
@PixieProcessor

Name: Yua

Description (Body): 5’2”-5’3” Short black hair, longer in the front, shorter in the back, cut into a bob style with sideswept bangs. Super dark brown eyes. Has just her ears pierced. usually just has something simple in them. Usually wears jeans and a t-shirt (plus a jacket if its a little chilly), but will occasionally wear a skirt on super hot days, or on days she’s just lazy and doesn’t want to wear pants.

Description (Personality): Calm, quiet and confident in her skills as a trainer. She is easygoing and friendly, although shy and somewhat awkward at times. She can also be a bit of a wimp at times, especially when it comes to getting hurt. She is used to winning so she can be a bit of a sore loser, but gets over it quickly. Can be lazy.

History: Yua comes from a family of trainers, so she was always surrounded by Pokemon growing up. She left on her Pokemon journey at the age of 11 with a Pikachu her younger sister caught for her as a good-bye present and since then always kept the same Pikachu with her. She has been traveling ever since, returning home every few months to tell her family about her adventures. She has battled many gyms and even tried the Pokemon League, although she didn't complete the challenge. She is taking somewhat of a break now, focusing on completing her Pokedex and generally just traveling around.

Trainer type: Breeder

Pokemon Team:
Pika(so creative wow)-Pikachu-75-Jolly
Syren-Lapras-72-Quiet
Knight-Gardevoir-72-Modest
Fay-Sylveon-45-Sassy
Dywn-Dratini-20-Naughty

Eeeeek I'm sorry this is so late!
pikachu-f.gif
@CmReeves And @shinypikachu Both Accepted!!! c:
@CmReeves And @shinypikachu Both Accepted!!! c:
@CMreeves @ShinyPikachu @KitChase @CrowHazard

Do you think we're ready to start, guys? If so, we'll go ahead and open a new forum and start c:
@CMreeves @ShinyPikachu @KitChase @CrowHazard

Do you think we're ready to start, guys? If so, we'll go ahead and open a new forum and start c:
@PixieProcessor

I'm okay to start whenever anyone else is ;3
@PixieProcessor

I'm okay to start whenever anyone else is ;3
Zg8HMZC.png
I'm so ready
I'm so ready
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
Can I still join in?

Name: Rose Leonell
Description (Body): Light tan complexion, Wears cargo pants and tank top (varying colours), sneakers and a fedora. Yellow/Hazel eyes. Leather Jacket when cold. (may draw this)

Description (Personality): Rose is a rash hardy character, running into situations with good leadership but sometimes not a brilliant plan, getting her pokemon injured. She’s quick to apologise though which helps to even out her mistakes, but not all take these apologies on board.

History: Rose was born in Accumula Town in the Unova region and started her journey at the age of 15 after some strenuous training and tests. With a lot of effort she Completed the League and Made it all the way to the Elite Four, falling to the Elite Ghost Type Trainer there after an incident with a disloyal Pokemon. It hit her hard.
Instead of challenging the Elite four again, Rose took to travelling the Regions in search of a perfect team, of Loyal and Battle ready Companions. Releasing her team into the wild except her Galvantula, Elspeth she went out to gather a new team, training her Pokemon furiously and join in on other’s journeys when she had spare time. Rose prefers to take the back seat in adventure and help where its needed rather than be the leader of a task.

Trainer type: Ace Trainer

Pokemon Team:
Elspeth – Female – Galvantula – 82 – Gentle (Energy Ball, Electroweb, ElectroBall, Signal Beam)
Pi – Male – Chandelure – 79 – Hardy (Hex, Flamethrower, Will-o-wisp, Return)
Terrance – Male – Avalugg – 54 - Brave (Skullbash, Icy Wind, Crunch, Recover) PC
Precious – Male – Sylveon – 57 – Impish (Fairy Wind, -, -, -)
Graver – Female – Pidgey – 4 – Adamant (Defog, Air Slash, Tackle, -)
Vernon – Male – Grovyle – 20 – Impish (Leach seed, Giga drain, Grass knot, Aerial Ace)
Can I still join in?

Name: Rose Leonell
Description (Body): Light tan complexion, Wears cargo pants and tank top (varying colours), sneakers and a fedora. Yellow/Hazel eyes. Leather Jacket when cold. (may draw this)

Description (Personality): Rose is a rash hardy character, running into situations with good leadership but sometimes not a brilliant plan, getting her pokemon injured. She’s quick to apologise though which helps to even out her mistakes, but not all take these apologies on board.

History: Rose was born in Accumula Town in the Unova region and started her journey at the age of 15 after some strenuous training and tests. With a lot of effort she Completed the League and Made it all the way to the Elite Four, falling to the Elite Ghost Type Trainer there after an incident with a disloyal Pokemon. It hit her hard.
Instead of challenging the Elite four again, Rose took to travelling the Regions in search of a perfect team, of Loyal and Battle ready Companions. Releasing her team into the wild except her Galvantula, Elspeth she went out to gather a new team, training her Pokemon furiously and join in on other’s journeys when she had spare time. Rose prefers to take the back seat in adventure and help where its needed rather than be the leader of a task.

Trainer type: Ace Trainer

Pokemon Team:
Elspeth – Female – Galvantula – 82 – Gentle (Energy Ball, Electroweb, ElectroBall, Signal Beam)
Pi – Male – Chandelure – 79 – Hardy (Hex, Flamethrower, Will-o-wisp, Return)
Terrance – Male – Avalugg – 54 - Brave (Skullbash, Icy Wind, Crunch, Recover) PC
Precious – Male – Sylveon – 57 – Impish (Fairy Wind, -, -, -)
Graver – Female – Pidgey – 4 – Adamant (Defog, Air Slash, Tackle, -)
Vernon – Male – Grovyle – 20 – Impish (Leach seed, Giga drain, Grass knot, Aerial Ace)
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
@PixieProcessor

I'm good to go too!
@PixieProcessor

I'm good to go too!
pikachu-f.gif
@PixieProcessor I'm all good to go!
@PixieProcessor I'm all good to go!
1 2