Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starseekers [SIGNUPS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FeintGoats

Leona wondered where to go from here. Should she scare him and say she was playing or try to convince him that Fae dragons could come back to life and he actually killed her? After pondering for a few short moments she decided to go with the choice that would be better for Firenze's conscience. Slowly she pulled stands of magic up behind him and whipped his back playfully, before lurching forward and headbutting him as quickly as possible. "Hiya again, silly!! I'm back and in optimal condition! We Fae don't give up that easily, y'know.", she said before going back hovering, this time above Firenze's head.
@FeintGoats

Leona wondered where to go from here. Should she scare him and say she was playing or try to convince him that Fae dragons could come back to life and he actually killed her? After pondering for a few short moments she decided to go with the choice that would be better for Firenze's conscience. Slowly she pulled stands of magic up behind him and whipped his back playfully, before lurching forward and headbutting him as quickly as possible. "Hiya again, silly!! I'm back and in optimal condition! We Fae don't give up that easily, y'know.", she said before going back hovering, this time above Firenze's head.
Lou
Clan StarHeart
She/Her
FR +0

MplV0DP.png
@FeintGoats @Simmy27star @Mikaze @AviatorPi @junglechild

Elpis hovered patiently in the air, the beats of her purple wings keeping her afloat. "You guys might want to hurry if you wanna catch the meteor shower. I'm sure Firenze doesn't wanna miss it!" The sky above was rapidly darkening, surely the phenomena would start soon.
@FeintGoats @Simmy27star @Mikaze @AviatorPi @junglechild

Elpis hovered patiently in the air, the beats of her purple wings keeping her afloat. "You guys might want to hurry if you wanna catch the meteor shower. I'm sure Firenze doesn't wanna miss it!" The sky above was rapidly darkening, surely the phenomena would start soon.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr @junglechild @FeintGoats

The whole scene was humorous to be sure, but Elpis did have a point. He remained laying where he was, his tail swishing, and the bauble nosily swaying as well.

"... Would you care for a ride as well then, miss?" His question remained directed at Leona.
@Rexcaliburr @junglechild @FeintGoats

The whole scene was humorous to be sure, but Elpis did have a point. He remained laying where he was, his tail swishing, and the bauble nosily swaying as well.

"... Would you care for a ride as well then, miss?" His question remained directed at Leona.
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif
@Simmy27star @Mikaze @AviatorPi @junglechild @Rexcaliburr

It all happened so fast that it felt like in just one blink of his two lidded eye Leona had sprung forward and gave him a headbutt in the chest. With his heart thumping away at what seemed like hundred beats a second he poked his head around his living shield and gazed wide eyed at the resurrected Fae. Firenze was not so sure he liked Fae dragons anymore. What kind of beast dies so easily only to jump back from the dead? He decided to keep his distance from the mysterious Leona for now.
Firenze jumped at Hemes' next question. Quickly he tired to climb once more onto the Pearlcatcher's back saying "I don't want to miss the falling rocks! We have to move and there isn't anymore room."
@Simmy27star @Mikaze @AviatorPi @junglechild @Rexcaliburr

It all happened so fast that it felt like in just one blink of his two lidded eye Leona had sprung forward and gave him a headbutt in the chest. With his heart thumping away at what seemed like hundred beats a second he poked his head around his living shield and gazed wide eyed at the resurrected Fae. Firenze was not so sure he liked Fae dragons anymore. What kind of beast dies so easily only to jump back from the dead? He decided to keep his distance from the mysterious Leona for now.
Firenze jumped at Hemes' next question. Quickly he tired to climb once more onto the Pearlcatcher's back saying "I don't want to miss the falling rocks! We have to move and there isn't anymore room."
51411219224_8f9aa8187d.jpg
@FeintGoats

Hermes' tail swished once more, seeming to be a habit of his as he thought. He rose to his full height, stretching out his spotted wings, and lifting himself into the sky near Elpis.

All they could do now was wait for Leona.
@FeintGoats

Hermes' tail swished once more, seeming to be a habit of his as he thought. He rose to his full height, stretching out his spotted wings, and lifting himself into the sky near Elpis.

All they could do now was wait for Leona.
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif
@Mikaze @FeintGoats @Rexcaliburr

Leona shook her head at Hermes' offer for a ride. "Nah, I could fly just fine by myself. " She zipped next to Hermes and Elpis and rattled her scales in delight. "I bet I could get there faster, though." she smiled, and flew high into the sky, facing Northward. "C'mon!" She shouted down below. "I think it's starting in less than a few minutes!"
@Mikaze @FeintGoats @Rexcaliburr

Leona shook her head at Hermes' offer for a ride. "Nah, I could fly just fine by myself. " She zipped next to Hermes and Elpis and rattled her scales in delight. "I bet I could get there faster, though." she smiled, and flew high into the sky, facing Northward. "C'mon!" She shouted down below. "I think it's starting in less than a few minutes!"
Lou
Clan StarHeart
She/Her
FR +0

MplV0DP.png
@Mikaze @AviatorPi @FeintGoats @junglechild

((Ghosting Firenze for FeintGoats))

Elpis turned and with a strong beat of her wings, soared through the air towards the north side where the rocks thinned out, leaving nothing but a beautiful open sky to watch the meteor shower. She looked back occasionally to make sure the others were still there.

Firenze loved the feel of being in the air, albeit while clinging onto then neck of Hermes. It was a beautiful feel, one he would experience once his wings grew out.
@Mikaze @AviatorPi @FeintGoats @junglechild

((Ghosting Firenze for FeintGoats))

Elpis turned and with a strong beat of her wings, soared through the air towards the north side where the rocks thinned out, leaving nothing but a beautiful open sky to watch the meteor shower. She looked back occasionally to make sure the others were still there.

Firenze loved the feel of being in the air, albeit while clinging onto then neck of Hermes. It was a beautiful feel, one he would experience once his wings grew out.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr @Mikaze @FeintGoats @junglechild

The meteors were beginning to fall.

It was time to get to work.

Thirvell was already at their predicted altitude. This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance: to catch the meteors before they were either burned up in the atmosphere or contaminated by dirt in the ground. He had been lucky this time, for the meteors were slow-moving and large. It wouldn't be too hard to snag a few.

He saw a red flash across the sky, indicating that they were incoming. He hovered until a dark shadow flew past him- an intact meteor! He turned and flew after it, pumping his wings desperately to keep up. He reached out and-

Slammed into the ground. He had been so busy with the meteor he hadn't even noticed how fast he was descending. But... he opened his palm slightly, revealing a small rock, still glowing slightly with the last remnants of the extreme heat the meteorite had had to survive. "I did it," he whispered breathlessly, gripping the rock tightly.

He tried to get to his feet, but immediately, pain burst from his leg. He collapsed. He turned to look back at it and felt like he was going to throw up. Unless he was sorely mistaken, legs didn't bend that way. This could be a problem.
@Rexcaliburr @Mikaze @FeintGoats @junglechild

The meteors were beginning to fall.

It was time to get to work.

Thirvell was already at their predicted altitude. This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance: to catch the meteors before they were either burned up in the atmosphere or contaminated by dirt in the ground. He had been lucky this time, for the meteors were slow-moving and large. It wouldn't be too hard to snag a few.

He saw a red flash across the sky, indicating that they were incoming. He hovered until a dark shadow flew past him- an intact meteor! He turned and flew after it, pumping his wings desperately to keep up. He reached out and-

Slammed into the ground. He had been so busy with the meteor he hadn't even noticed how fast he was descending. But... he opened his palm slightly, revealing a small rock, still glowing slightly with the last remnants of the extreme heat the meteorite had had to survive. "I did it," he whispered breathlessly, gripping the rock tightly.

He tried to get to his feet, but immediately, pain burst from his leg. He collapsed. He turned to look back at it and felt like he was going to throw up. Unless he was sorely mistaken, legs didn't bend that way. This could be a problem.
w2N3au9.png
@AviatorPi @Mikaze @FeintGoats @junglechild

Dragons weren't meant to try catch meteors, but Elpis had come across some rather weird and crazy dragons before. She didn't bother herself with Thirvell initially until he had come barreling back down to the ground.

While the meteor shower happening was pretty, concern for her fellow dragon when he didn't get back up washed over her. "You guys fly ahead," she said to her new friends. "I'll catch up later."

The Imperial lowered herself to the ground just a little away from Thirvell, folding her purple wings in before approaching. "Hi dear, are you okay?"
@AviatorPi @Mikaze @FeintGoats @junglechild

Dragons weren't meant to try catch meteors, but Elpis had come across some rather weird and crazy dragons before. She didn't bother herself with Thirvell initially until he had come barreling back down to the ground.

While the meteor shower happening was pretty, concern for her fellow dragon when he didn't get back up washed over her. "You guys fly ahead," she said to her new friends. "I'll catch up later."

The Imperial lowered herself to the ground just a little away from Thirvell, folding her purple wings in before approaching. "Hi dear, are you okay?"
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
((Thanks Rexcaliburr!))

Firenze clung to Hermes' orange main as they flew through the air. Being so high in the air was the best thing in all the world. Raising his head into the rushing wind he squinted his eyes as he gazed out on the world. Feeling daring the Ridgeback slowly began to lift his wings out a tiny bit so they would catch a some air. Oh he could not wait until he was able to fly! Suddenly there were flight glasses of red light in the sky. Started Firenze tucked his wings in and gazed upward.
"Wow! Look! They're so bright!" He shouted in breathless excitement. His eyes had grown as big as saucers.
((Thanks Rexcaliburr!))

Firenze clung to Hermes' orange main as they flew through the air. Being so high in the air was the best thing in all the world. Raising his head into the rushing wind he squinted his eyes as he gazed out on the world. Feeling daring the Ridgeback slowly began to lift his wings out a tiny bit so they would catch a some air. Oh he could not wait until he was able to fly! Suddenly there were flight glasses of red light in the sky. Started Firenze tucked his wings in and gazed upward.
"Wow! Look! They're so bright!" He shouted in breathless excitement. His eyes had grown as big as saucers.
51411219224_8f9aa8187d.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8