Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starseekers [SIGNUPS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Rexcaliburr @junglechild

The sound of wings beating was the last thing heard before a dragon of medium size landed just near the speaking ladies. Raising one of his claws to tip his goggles back enough he could observe them, a nod was given.

"... Evening to you two ladies."
@Rexcaliburr @junglechild

The sound of wings beating was the last thing heard before a dragon of medium size landed just near the speaking ladies. Raising one of his claws to tip his goggles back enough he could observe them, a nod was given.

"... Evening to you two ladies."
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif
@Rexcaliburr 'Ello there, is this RP still accepting applications? c:
@Rexcaliburr 'Ello there, is this RP still accepting applications? c:
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.pngRADIANT1.pngtakfb5.png
(( @Malaika It most certainly is! I should really make a separate thread for RP itself.))

@junglechild @Mikaze

Elpis had to cover the pile of dusty trinkets to make sure the newcomer's wings didn't send dusty flying around again. Once he had landed and his wings folded back, she stepped off the pile and returned the nod with a smile. "Good evening to you too. Coming to see the meteor shower too, by any chance?"
(( @Malaika It most certainly is! I should really make a separate thread for RP itself.))

@junglechild @Mikaze

Elpis had to cover the pile of dusty trinkets to make sure the newcomer's wings didn't send dusty flying around again. Once he had landed and his wings folded back, she stepped off the pile and returned the nod with a smile. "Good evening to you too. Coming to see the meteor shower too, by any chance?"
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I would like to join as well! I have a question though:
Is it possible to join as a hatchling?
I would like to join as well! I have a question though:
Is it possible to join as a hatchling?
51411219224_8f9aa8187d.jpg
(( @FeintGoats Definitely! ))
(( @FeintGoats Definitely! ))
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Player Name: Simmy27star Dragon Name: Jysana Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2950086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29501/2950086_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Jysana loves to fly with the stars. She is usually the one that goes up to the sky and whispers to the stars about their desires, about their problems. She is very modest and has a outspoken voice, but she can assume dominance if things get out of hand. She's full of hope and mystery. Flight: Shadow
Player Name: Simmy27star
Dragon Name: Jysana

Appearance:

2950086_350.png

Personality: Jysana loves to fly with the stars. She is usually the one that goes up to the sky and whispers to the stars about their desires, about their problems. She is very modest and has a outspoken voice, but she can assume dominance if things get out of hand. She's full of hope and mystery.

Flight: Shadow
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
((@Simmy27star Post on! Lovely dragon, by the way.))

Elpis casually swept aside the pile of trinkets away from the entrance of her den. She probably looked a dusty mess in front of this other dragon right now, but she couldn't do nuch about it except try to look lessy messy.
((@Simmy27star Post on! Lovely dragon, by the way.))

Elpis casually swept aside the pile of trinkets away from the entrance of her den. She probably looked a dusty mess in front of this other dragon right now, but she couldn't do nuch about it except try to look lessy messy.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
((Thank you! I'm pretty shy and don't RP often so I might just be floating in and out every so often :) ))

Jysana joined the group of dragons that were gathering. She timidly sat down with a large thump, flickers of glitter and grass rising up in the air from the large imperial. "Meteor showers? Oh, they are just the most grand things! They are often thought of stars that are falling in the sky. Of course, stars don't fall! I wouldn't want to at least," she chuckled at her own amusement.
((Thank you! I'm pretty shy and don't RP often so I might just be floating in and out every so often :) ))

Jysana joined the group of dragons that were gathering. She timidly sat down with a large thump, flickers of glitter and grass rising up in the air from the large imperial. "Meteor showers? Oh, they are just the most grand things! They are often thought of stars that are falling in the sky. Of course, stars don't fall! I wouldn't want to at least," she chuckled at her own amusement.
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
((Yay!)) Player Name: FeintGoats (Goats is fine) Dragon Name: Firenze but likes to go by Neez Appearance: [img]http://[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7059696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70597/7059696_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Personality: Firenze can be a bit of an arrogant brute. Picking fights with others his age the rough Ridgeback is always trying to prove he can do things better then others. Although others would see him as a mean bully Firenze sees him self as a kind of trainer or teacher and hopes that one day he can teach the other hatchlings to be [i]almost[/i] as strong as he is. He likes spending time keeping track of the phases of the moon and the other plants in the night sky. Beneath Firenze's tough outer appearance he is actually very sensitive towards other dragon's options of him. Especially the older dragons. Often times after being told off for fighting or causing a mess the little hatchling will sink off for the rest of the day and mope around in a privet place. There are only two things that make him feel better Praise for doing something well and watching the moon from rise to fall. Flight: Water
((Yay!))

Player Name: FeintGoats (Goats is fine)
Dragon Name: Firenze but likes to go by Neez

Appearance: [img]http://[/img]
7059696_350.png

Personality: Firenze can be a bit of an arrogant brute. Picking fights with others his age the rough Ridgeback is always trying to prove he can do things better then others. Although others would see him as a mean bully Firenze sees him self as a kind of trainer or teacher and hopes that one day he can teach the other hatchlings to be almost as strong as he is. He likes spending time keeping track of the phases of the moon and the other plants in the night sky.
Beneath Firenze's tough outer appearance he is actually very sensitive towards other dragon's options of him. Especially the older dragons. Often times after being told off for fighting or causing a mess the little hatchling will sink off for the rest of the day and mope around in a privet place. There are only two things that make him feel better
Praise for doing something well
and watching the moon from rise to fall.

Flight: Water
51411219224_8f9aa8187d.jpg
@Rexcaliburr Player Name: AviatorPi Dragon Name: Thirvell Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6263497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62635/6263497_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Although Thirvell's focus is the stars, he is not an abstract dreamer or philosopher. Instead, he is a level-headed, reason-based scientist. He spends his time not simply gazing up, but carefully observing the movements and appearance of the stars to better understand what they are and how they came to be. His Wind heritage is immensely useful in reaching new heights from which to observe. He is normally a polite, friendly character, but becomes distant when immersed in his studies. Flight: Wind
@Rexcaliburr

Player Name: AviatorPi

Dragon Name: Thirvell

Appearance:

6263497_350.png

Personality: Although Thirvell's focus is the stars, he is not an abstract dreamer or philosopher. Instead, he is a level-headed, reason-based scientist. He spends his time not simply gazing up, but carefully observing the movements and appearance of the stars to better understand what they are and how they came to be. His Wind heritage is immensely useful in reaching new heights from which to observe. He is normally a polite, friendly character, but becomes distant when immersed in his studies.

Flight: Wind
w2N3au9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8