Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Only Time Will Tell-BeastClans-Closed
1 2 3
@AviatorPi @Roseus

"They're asleep or guarding the lair." Taurine sighed and looked towards the sleeping Raptorik, "It's late in the night. Or, well, really early in the morning." He shrugged, "Blackout will be here in a while. He gets up early to come in here and check on us." He ran a barbed hand through his hair.

Saari ignored Taurine, though Honor giggled and made some snide comment about Taurine and this 'Blackout' in a rather... taboo manner. Taurine charged at Honor from behind the glass,slamming into it and letting out a high pitched hiss as Honor cackled.

The serthis turned to look at Faypris as well, curious as the Raptorik.
@AviatorPi @Roseus

"They're asleep or guarding the lair." Taurine sighed and looked towards the sleeping Raptorik, "It's late in the night. Or, well, really early in the morning." He shrugged, "Blackout will be here in a while. He gets up early to come in here and check on us." He ran a barbed hand through his hair.

Saari ignored Taurine, though Honor giggled and made some snide comment about Taurine and this 'Blackout' in a rather... taboo manner. Taurine charged at Honor from behind the glass,slamming into it and letting out a high pitched hiss as Honor cackled.

The serthis turned to look at Faypris as well, curious as the Raptorik.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @AciatorPi

Faypris listened as everyone around her spoke. Dragons? She had only encountered a few in her lifetime, and they didn't exactly give her a good first impression.

The centaur stopped struggling and swished her tail impatiently. If the only way out of these was to play along with what these dragons wanted, she'd be willing to act the part. "Me?" Fay questioned, looking at the raptorik who addressed her. How did she end up here? "I don't remember. I don't know how I ended up here." She answered plainly but honestly.
@Ecxcabre @AciatorPi

Faypris listened as everyone around her spoke. Dragons? She had only encountered a few in her lifetime, and they didn't exactly give her a good first impression.

The centaur stopped struggling and swished her tail impatiently. If the only way out of these was to play along with what these dragons wanted, she'd be willing to act the part. "Me?" Fay questioned, looking at the raptorik who addressed her. How did she end up here? "I don't remember. I don't know how I ended up here." She answered plainly but honestly.
delete_ltr.png
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @Roseus [img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141005095010/flightrising/images/8/88/Mesacliff_Harpy.png[/img] Strange voices drove Nicothoe out of a heavy sleep, and she winced at the sharp pains in her flight muscles. They'd never hurt like this before, not even when she had crashed into the side of a cliff as a fledgeling. She tried to stretch them, but to her frustration her wings were bound together at the biceps tightly with thick hemp rope, which no amount of struggling could untie. Angrily, she glared at the other captives in the gloomy cave. 'Who did this?!' She snapped, searching their faces for any hint of guilt or spite. 'When I find out who it was I'll snap their legbones like twigs, by the Gods I will!'
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @Roseus
Mesacliff_Harpy.png

Strange voices drove Nicothoe out of a heavy sleep, and she winced at the sharp pains in her flight muscles. They'd never hurt like this before, not even when she had crashed into the side of a cliff as a fledgeling. She tried to stretch them, but to her frustration her wings were bound together at the biceps tightly with thick hemp rope, which no amount of struggling could untie.
Angrily, she glared at the other captives in the gloomy cave. 'Who did this?!' She snapped, searching their faces for any hint of guilt or spite. 'When I find out who it was I'll snap their legbones like twigs, by the Gods I will!'
shadow_flag_smaller.pngtumblr_n66uxv2Y6n1rcnrr0o1_r1_500.pngshadow_flag_smaller.png
@Ecxcabre @Roseus @SapphistSpell

"It might be a bit difficult to snap the legbones of a dragon," Fletcher said impatiently. "Dragons captured us, apparently, and now we're stuck here. I'd untie you, but..." Fletcher gestured to the chain on his ankle. "I'm a little preoccupied myself. I'm Fletcher, by the way. Who are you?"
@Ecxcabre @Roseus @SapphistSpell

"It might be a bit difficult to snap the legbones of a dragon," Fletcher said impatiently. "Dragons captured us, apparently, and now we're stuck here. I'd untie you, but..." Fletcher gestured to the chain on his ankle. "I'm a little preoccupied myself. I'm Fletcher, by the way. Who are you?"
w2N3au9.png
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @SapphistSpell

Faypris did a silent cheer when she saw the fighting spirit of the now-awake harpy. That's it. Fight it, fight it. She thought, grateful for another rational being who didn't quite appreciate being tied up. However, Fay still had a role to play.

"We'll all be untied soon enough, if what we've been told is true." She explained with a bit of a pointed look to the unchained trio.
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @SapphistSpell

Faypris did a silent cheer when she saw the fighting spirit of the now-awake harpy. That's it. Fight it, fight it. She thought, grateful for another rational being who didn't quite appreciate being tied up. However, Fay still had a role to play.

"We'll all be untied soon enough, if what we've been told is true." She explained with a bit of a pointed look to the unchained trio.
delete_ltr.png
@AviatorPi @Roseus ((First of all, Hi @SapphistSpell, welcome~! Second, I'm booting out Honor because I got a Serthis Potionmaster and I amreally kinda pumped to rp him.)) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6332.png[/img] A hiss and the rattle of a chain-swiftly followed by a clang and a chokeing sound-were the announcement of another warrior waking up. A potionmaster now laid sprawled on the floor after an unceremonious awakening followed by a near-suffocation by a metal cuff around his neck. He laid there, dazed for a moment before his hands flew to his neck, where the cuff was locked beneath his jaw, "What in the...?" He hissed under his breath before righting himself. He withdrew from the others, more embarressed by the clumsy first impression he likely just gave every other person in the room. He tried to pull his scarf back over his face, but it was hard with the metal cuff there. Saari covered her mouth and giggled shamelessly at her-likely-breatheren. Taurine gave a bit of a concerned look, but chuckled when he saw that the Serthis was alright. Then his attention turned back to the harpy who had just woken before the potionmaster, "Calm down. I'm sure everything will be fine. The chains are just as much for your protection as the dragons." He waved a barbed hand.
@AviatorPi @Roseus

((First of all, Hi @SapphistSpell, welcome~! Second, I'm booting out Honor because I got a Serthis Potionmaster and I amreally kinda pumped to rp him.))

6332.png

A hiss and the rattle of a chain-swiftly followed by a clang and a chokeing sound-were the announcement of another warrior waking up. A potionmaster now laid sprawled on the floor after an unceremonious awakening followed by a near-suffocation by a metal cuff around his neck. He laid there, dazed for a moment before his hands flew to his neck, where the cuff was locked beneath his jaw, "What in the...?" He hissed under his breath before righting himself. He withdrew from the others, more embarressed by the clumsy first impression he likely just gave every other person in the room. He tried to pull his scarf back over his face, but it was hard with the metal cuff there.

Saari covered her mouth and giggled shamelessly at her-likely-breatheren. Taurine gave a bit of a concerned look, but chuckled when he saw that the Serthis was alright. Then his attention turned back to the harpy who had just woken before the potionmaster, "Calm down. I'm sure everything will be fine. The chains are just as much for your protection as the dragons." He waved a barbed hand.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @SapphistSpell @Roseus [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141005095125/flightrising/images/7/7a/Wintermane_Bowman.png[/img] In the corner of the cave, a white and grey-clad figure was beginning to stir. Olenka blearily opened her eyes, letting out a soft moan at the throbbing pain in her skull. She looked around, not quite registering what had happened, before inhaling sharply at the sight of a chain around her right fore fetlock. Adrenalin shot through her veins, and she let out a snort and got to her hooves, clattering around the cave as she frantically looked for her prized bow and quiver. Nowhere to be found, she let out an anxious whimper and quietened at the sight of the Archer, suddenly feeling very embarrassed about making herself look like a fool in front of the older centaur. Having just been accepted into the ranks of the Bowmen, Olenka was still a young centaur by her race's standards, and she couldn't help the rising urge to bolt. Swallowing her fear, she fixed the Maren with the dirtiest glare she could muster. It wasn't very threatening, but she couldn't care less considering their current predicament.
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @SapphistSpell @Roseus
Wintermane_Bowman.png

In the corner of the cave, a white and grey-clad figure was beginning to stir. Olenka blearily opened her eyes, letting out a soft moan at the throbbing pain in her skull. She looked around, not quite registering what had happened, before inhaling sharply at the sight of a chain around her right fore fetlock. Adrenalin shot through her veins, and she let out a snort and got to her hooves, clattering around the cave as she frantically looked for her prized bow and quiver. Nowhere to be found, she let out an anxious whimper and quietened at the sight of the Archer, suddenly feeling very embarrassed about making herself look like a fool in front of the older centaur.

Having just been accepted into the ranks of the Bowmen, Olenka was still a young centaur by her race's standards, and she couldn't help the rising urge to bolt. Swallowing her fear, she fixed the Maren with the dirtiest glare she could muster. It wasn't very threatening, but she couldn't care less considering their current predicament.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Deeproar @Ecxcabre @Roseus @SapphistSpell [item=blacktalon striker] "Oh, look, more of you are waking up." Fletcher looked around. Yep, there were a lot more awake now. Not only that, but the commotion was stirring his sister again. He tried to calm her back down, but to no avail. Her eyes fluttered open. [item=raptorik warrior] "What... what's going on?" Avia bolted upright. "What is this place? What's going - Fletcher!" [item=blacktalon striker] "Calm down, Avia!" Fletcher snapped. "Just... calm down." He lowered his voice and proceeded to fill his sister in on what had happened. "Oh, and I didn't catch some of your names. You. White centaur. And... Serthis. Who are you?"
@Deeproar @Ecxcabre @Roseus @SapphistSpell

Blacktalon Striker
"Oh, look, more of you are waking up." Fletcher looked around. Yep, there were a lot more awake now. Not only that, but the commotion was stirring his sister again. He tried to calm her back down, but to no avail. Her eyes fluttered open.

Raptorik Warrior
"What... what's going on?" Avia bolted upright. "What is this place? What's going - Fletcher!"

Blacktalon Striker
"Calm down, Avia!" Fletcher snapped. "Just... calm down." He lowered his voice and proceeded to fill his sister in on what had happened. "Oh, and I didn't catch some of your names. You. White centaur. And... Serthis. Who are you?"
w2N3au9.png
@Deeproar @AviatorPi @SapphistSpell @Roseus

Serthis Potionmaster

The potionmaster tossed a glance at the white centaur, glad he wasn't the only one to wake up in a panic. He nodded curtly to her before glancing to the tiny Raptorik, "I'm Kaiiris... Iris if you will." He rolled his shoulders and glanced around the room with something akin to fear. His tongue flicked and he tried not to shudder. Dragons... Don't show fear. He rolled the sentence over and over in his head. Fear is weakness.

((I like your idea for he item pictures, Avi ))
@Deeproar @AviatorPi @SapphistSpell @Roseus

Serthis Potionmaster

The potionmaster tossed a glance at the white centaur, glad he wasn't the only one to wake up in a panic. He nodded curtly to her before glancing to the tiny Raptorik, "I'm Kaiiris... Iris if you will." He rolled his shoulders and glanced around the room with something akin to fear. His tongue flicked and he tried not to shudder. Dragons... Don't show fear. He rolled the sentence over and over in his head. Fear is weakness.

((I like your idea for he item pictures, Avi ))
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @Roseus @Deeproar ((Hello and thank you! And Avi, the icon pictures are a really good idea, they'll make it easier both to visualise the character and to see who's speaking. Oh! and in case there was any confusion, Nicothoe's name is pronounced nico as in [i]nico[/i]tine and thoe as in [i]Zoe[/i]. Soft th sound though.)) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/6340.png[/img] 'I was named Nicothoe. And I presume you've never seen the little gnats of a dragon that call themselves the Fae, then' Nicothoe's feathers fluffed up with annoyance, and she shot a nasty glare at Taurine 'I fail to see how having my wings restrained is going to help me protect myself, fish-man.' Her feathers settled down gently, along with the ferocity of her mood. 'Why did they take us?' She thought to herself sadly 'I had a mate who fought beside me, and a little one, under the care of elders at the Eyrie. What happened to me? What happened to them?' She looked around at the newly-awoken captives - another centaur, and another serthis? She was surprised at how many other Beastclans had been active and openly warring with the dragons already. ' Can you remember where you were fighting? Do you know why they've taken us?' ((sorry for Nicothoe's snappishness - she's upset, which brings out the worst in her and makes her hot-headed and a bit pompous. She's relatively agreeable and smart when she's calmed down.))
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi @Roseus @Deeproar
((Hello and thank you! And Avi, the icon pictures are a really good idea, they'll make it easier both to visualise the character and to see who's speaking.
Oh! and in case there was any confusion, Nicothoe's name is pronounced nico as in nicotine and thoe as in Zoe. Soft th sound though.))

6340.png

'I was named Nicothoe. And I presume you've never seen the little gnats of a dragon that call themselves the Fae, then' Nicothoe's feathers fluffed up with annoyance, and she shot a nasty glare at Taurine 'I fail to see how having my wings restrained is going to help me protect myself, fish-man.' Her feathers settled down gently, along with the ferocity of her mood. 'Why did they take us?' She thought to herself sadly 'I had a mate who fought beside me, and a little one, under the care of elders at the Eyrie. What happened to me? What happened to them?'

She looked around at the newly-awoken captives - another centaur, and another serthis? She was surprised at how many other Beastclans had been active and openly warring with the dragons already. ' Can you remember where you were fighting? Do you know why they've taken us?'

((sorry for Nicothoe's snappishness - she's upset, which brings out the worst in her and makes her hot-headed and a bit pompous. She's relatively agreeable and smart when she's calmed down.))
shadow_flag_smaller.pngtumblr_n66uxv2Y6n1rcnrr0o1_r1_500.pngshadow_flag_smaller.png
1 2 3