Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Only Time Will Tell-BeastClans-Closed
1 2 3
Heavy bodied and dreary, you slowly manage to sit up in a place you know can't be your home. Though you wake up on soft bedding, it doesn't smell right. As you blink your eyes open, terror and perhaps rage shoot through you. No, this isn't home. This is a dragon lair. You try to move, but something holds you to a short distance. A chain. Others are around you, slowly waking as well. Other warriors who made their existance known as a result of the coming war against dragonkind. A voice stirs you from your rage or terror and you look up to see a glass wall, barely containing what appears to be gallons of water in some sort of twisted version of a pool of water. It seems to be made specifically for it's one inhabitant. A Maren Ambusher.

4353.png

"Well, I suppose that makes one of you awake." His voice carries oddly clearly through the glass and water. A quick glance around again and you see a harpy and a serthis in a corner, both talking in hushed voices to each other. Both are female, the serthis green in color with locks of white hair tipped with pink. The harpy has navy feathers. Both glance over to the chained up group occasionally, and you realize that neither of them were chained up. So what gives??

Rules;

You may play as any of the new familiars, up to two.

Only one of each familiar, please. To keep the player count down.

No overpowered characters.

No 'power playing'.

Be nice and considerate to other players.

Please keep your character true to each beastclan's lore.

Anything in-rp is permitted, but keep super nsfw to private roleplaying with the other character's player.

No form to fill out, just jump in.

Taken

Centaur Archer(Roseus)
Serthis Potionmaster(myself)
Mesacliff Harpy(SapphistSpell)
Both Raptoriks(AviatorPi)
Heavy bodied and dreary, you slowly manage to sit up in a place you know can't be your home. Though you wake up on soft bedding, it doesn't smell right. As you blink your eyes open, terror and perhaps rage shoot through you. No, this isn't home. This is a dragon lair. You try to move, but something holds you to a short distance. A chain. Others are around you, slowly waking as well. Other warriors who made their existance known as a result of the coming war against dragonkind. A voice stirs you from your rage or terror and you look up to see a glass wall, barely containing what appears to be gallons of water in some sort of twisted version of a pool of water. It seems to be made specifically for it's one inhabitant. A Maren Ambusher.

4353.png

"Well, I suppose that makes one of you awake." His voice carries oddly clearly through the glass and water. A quick glance around again and you see a harpy and a serthis in a corner, both talking in hushed voices to each other. Both are female, the serthis green in color with locks of white hair tipped with pink. The harpy has navy feathers. Both glance over to the chained up group occasionally, and you realize that neither of them were chained up. So what gives??

Rules;

You may play as any of the new familiars, up to two.

Only one of each familiar, please. To keep the player count down.

No overpowered characters.

No 'power playing'.

Be nice and considerate to other players.

Please keep your character true to each beastclan's lore.

Anything in-rp is permitted, but keep super nsfw to private roleplaying with the other character's player.

No form to fill out, just jump in.

Taken

Centaur Archer(Roseus)
Serthis Potionmaster(myself)
Mesacliff Harpy(SapphistSpell)
Both Raptoriks(AviatorPi)
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre

Bumping with a self-ping.
@Ecxcabre

Bumping with a self-ping.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre [center][img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141005094928/flightrising/images/a/a9/Blacktalon_Striker.png[/img][/center] Fletcher woke with a start. "What is going on?" he hissed at the maren. He tried to think back. The last thing he could remember... It was no use. He had no idea how he ended up here. "What is this place? What are we doing here?" Fletcher snapped impatiently. He turned and clawed at the chain that was holding him. "Release me!" he demanded.
@Ecxcabre
Blacktalon_Striker.png

Fletcher woke with a start. "What is going on?" he hissed at the maren. He tried to think back. The last thing he could remember...

It was no use. He had no idea how he ended up here.

"What is this place? What are we doing here?" Fletcher snapped impatiently. He turned and clawed at the chain that was holding him. "Release me!" he demanded.
w2N3au9.png
@AviatorPi

The maren tilted his head at the little bird creature, "I'm not going to release you. I can't. I'd try and convince those two if I were you." He nodded to the two in the corner, "But I doubt it'll happen. You were probably brought down in a fight and one of the dragons in this lair dragged you back here. They always chain up the new ones. Make sure you don't cause a ruckus." He stretches, as though bored.
@AviatorPi

The maren tilted his head at the little bird creature, "I'm not going to release you. I can't. I'd try and convince those two if I were you." He nodded to the two in the corner, "But I doubt it'll happen. You were probably brought down in a fight and one of the dragons in this lair dragged you back here. They always chain up the new ones. Make sure you don't cause a ruckus." He stretches, as though bored.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/6336.png[/img] Faypris' eyes fluttered open groggily, but it didn't take her long to fully awake after she noticed the cold chain binding her ankle. She stood up quickly, pulling at the cuff and snorting in frustration and anger. How in the blazes did she end up here? This wasn't home, and none of the faces around her were familiar. The centaur turned to the maren, eyes narrowed and nostrils flared. "Let me go! I demand it!" Fay snapped, still trying to free her ankle. Once she was out of this chain, she was going to smash that glass and give him a what-for.[/center]
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi
6336.png

Faypris' eyes fluttered open groggily, but it didn't take her long to fully awake after she noticed the cold chain binding her ankle. She stood up quickly, pulling at the cuff and snorting in frustration and anger. How in the blazes did she end up here? This wasn't home, and none of the faces around her were familiar.

The centaur turned to the maren, eyes narrowed and nostrils flared. "Let me go! I demand it!" Fay snapped, still trying to free her ankle. Once she was out of this chain, she was going to smash that glass and give him a what-for.
delete_ltr.png
@Roseus @AviatorPi

"Hey! I'm not the one keeping you here!" He huffed, crossing his arms. He puffed his cheeks out in an almost cute expression of frustration, "I couldn't have, I'm kind of in a glass cage filled with water myself here!" He snorted, "If you guys insist on insulting me maybe I shouldn't try to explain what's going on!" He threw his hands up and moved to swim over to a false rock at the bottom of the tank, sitting on it with his arms once again crossed. His barbed fingers tapped impaitently across his upper arm.

The serthis woman in the corner giggled at the maren's huffy fit, covering her mouth, "Tau don't be so hard on the new ones." She slithered over closer, "I'm Saari. The priss in the tank is Taurine, and the pretty little thing over there--" She motioned to the harpy, "--is Honor." She stayed just out of grabbing distance.
@Roseus @AviatorPi

"Hey! I'm not the one keeping you here!" He huffed, crossing his arms. He puffed his cheeks out in an almost cute expression of frustration, "I couldn't have, I'm kind of in a glass cage filled with water myself here!" He snorted, "If you guys insist on insulting me maybe I shouldn't try to explain what's going on!" He threw his hands up and moved to swim over to a false rock at the bottom of the tank, sitting on it with his arms once again crossed. His barbed fingers tapped impaitently across his upper arm.

The serthis woman in the corner giggled at the maren's huffy fit, covering her mouth, "Tau don't be so hard on the new ones." She slithered over closer, "I'm Saari. The priss in the tank is Taurine, and the pretty little thing over there--" She motioned to the harpy, "--is Honor." She stayed just out of grabbing distance.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi

Faypris glared as the maren sunk away. At least he was free to roam around. She then turned to the serthis who has spoke, only half-listening to the introductions. There was no time for casualties; she needed to be freed now.

"Faypris." She said absentmindedly, looking around to find something she could use to get this chain loosened. When she shifted her shoulders, she felt the familiar heavy weight of her quiver. They had left her the arrows. Fay silently noted this and moved the quiver to her other shoulder, farther away from the view of the others. They would come in handy later, if need be. Although, there was still the issue of the lack of a bow...
@Ecxcabre @AviatorPi

Faypris glared as the maren sunk away. At least he was free to roam around. She then turned to the serthis who has spoke, only half-listening to the introductions. There was no time for casualties; she needed to be freed now.

"Faypris." She said absentmindedly, looking around to find something she could use to get this chain loosened. When she shifted her shoulders, she felt the familiar heavy weight of her quiver. They had left her the arrows. Fay silently noted this and moved the quiver to her other shoulder, farther away from the view of the others. They would come in handy later, if need be. Although, there was still the issue of the lack of a bow...
delete_ltr.png
@Ecxcabre @Roseus "I'm Fletcher," said Fletcher impatiently, looking around at Saari. "What about you? Can you help us out? And someone [i]please[/i] give me some answers? It's not exactly a party being left in the dark, you know." Then, in a flash, he remembered the battle. His younger sister. She was fighting alongside him. What had happened to her? He looked around frantically, then he saw her. [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141005095042/flightrising/images/8/8c/Raptorik_Warrior.png[/img] She was still asleep, and Fletcher felt no reason to wake him up unless he had a way to comfort her, which he didn't. So Fletcher returned his glare to Saari. "Again, what is this place? Why did they bring us back here? And how do we get out? Don't tell me there isn't a way out," he warned, "because there always is."
@Ecxcabre @Roseus

"I'm Fletcher," said Fletcher impatiently, looking around at Saari. "What about you? Can you help us out? And someone please give me some answers? It's not exactly a party being left in the dark, you know."

Then, in a flash, he remembered the battle. His younger sister. She was fighting alongside him. What had happened to her? He looked around frantically, then he saw her.

Raptorik_Warrior.png

She was still asleep, and Fletcher felt no reason to wake him up unless he had a way to comfort her, which he didn't. So Fletcher returned his glare to Saari. "Again, what is this place? Why did they bring us back here? And how do we get out? Don't tell me there isn't a way out," he warned, "because there always is."
w2N3au9.png
@AviatorPi @Roseus

Saari eyed the centaur before turning to the bird again, "You're in a dragon lair. Their 'Bestiary' to be exact. Like Tau said earlier, you were probably defeated in battle and brought back here. I can't tell you there's no way out, but I know of no escape. It's easier to just get along with the dragons. You're stuck in their collection now, after all. They'll probably study you, ask you stuff. Some will try to befriend you and honestly--" She sighs,"--it's easier just to go along with what they say. else you'll never get out of those chains." She looked pointedly at Faypris.
@AviatorPi @Roseus

Saari eyed the centaur before turning to the bird again, "You're in a dragon lair. Their 'Bestiary' to be exact. Like Tau said earlier, you were probably defeated in battle and brought back here. I can't tell you there's no way out, but I know of no escape. It's easier to just get along with the dragons. You're stuck in their collection now, after all. They'll probably study you, ask you stuff. Some will try to befriend you and honestly--" She sighs,"--it's easier just to go along with what they say. else you'll never get out of those chains." She looked pointedly at Faypris.
IB7Plwf.png
@Ecxcabre @Roseus

Fletchers tail twitched in irritation, but he said, "Fine. Where are these dragons, then?" His anger was growing. "Why don't they show their faces? Oh, the things I would to do them if I could..." But he had his sister to look after. Speaking of her...

The blue Raptorik was beginning to stir. "What..." she groaned.

"Shh," Fletcher said softly. "Go back to sleep, Avia."

She turned over and became still again.

"Now, then," Fletcher said. "As long as we're here... What happened to you?" he asked Faypris.
@Ecxcabre @Roseus

Fletchers tail twitched in irritation, but he said, "Fine. Where are these dragons, then?" His anger was growing. "Why don't they show their faces? Oh, the things I would to do them if I could..." But he had his sister to look after. Speaking of her...

The blue Raptorik was beginning to stir. "What..." she groaned.

"Shh," Fletcher said softly. "Go back to sleep, Avia."

She turned over and became still again.

"Now, then," Fletcher said. "As long as we're here... What happened to you?" he asked Faypris.
w2N3au9.png
1 2 3