Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wheatley's Garden Reboot OOC
1 2 3 4 5
@Chibikittens -taps fingers together evilly- I do indeed have a plan to pull the dragons back together should it not happen on it's own... buahaHAHA*ahem* and of course. I'll see you tomorrow then!
@Chibikittens -taps fingers together evilly- I do indeed have a plan to pull the dragons back together should it not happen on it's own... buahaHAHA*ahem* and of course. I'll see you tomorrow then!
@Lipizzara @Chibikittens @Risper @keet @deeproar @Sarquael

Hey so I feel like I should let you guys know... there's a rather untimely situation within my family, so on top of school, I don't have a whole lot of extra time. Plus the grieving process. Though I do plan on replying to your posts (which is so much fun, by the way), my responses may not come every day.
However don't let me stop you guys from posting! Just keep in mind that it might be a bit before something I control (such as Archimedes) can respond to whatever you happen to do.
@Lipizzara @Chibikittens @Risper @keet @deeproar @Sarquael

Hey so I feel like I should let you guys know... there's a rather untimely situation within my family, so on top of school, I don't have a whole lot of extra time. Plus the grieving process. Though I do plan on replying to your posts (which is so much fun, by the way), my responses may not come every day.
However don't let me stop you guys from posting! Just keep in mind that it might be a bit before something I control (such as Archimedes) can respond to whatever you happen to do.
@Chrysocolla - Please take all the time you need! We'll still be here when you get back. *hugs*
@Chrysocolla - Please take all the time you need! We'll still be here when you get back. *hugs*
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@deeproar @Lipizzara @Chibikittens @keet @Risper @Sarquael

I just want to let you guys know that my grandmother passed away today and I might not respond for a few days.
I will however make an effort to, because to a certain degree FR is kind of an escape from Real Life, but there's only so long I can ignore that. That being said, don't go anywhere!!
@deeproar @Lipizzara @Chibikittens @keet @Risper @Sarquael

I just want to let you guys know that my grandmother passed away today and I might not respond for a few days.
I will however make an effort to, because to a certain degree FR is kind of an escape from Real Life, but there's only so long I can ignore that. That being said, don't go anywhere!!
We're just on a mini hiatus.

By no means does this mean you should stop communicating between your characters. Only the things that I, the story teller, control will be unresponsive for a few days.
We're just on a mini hiatus.

By no means does this mean you should stop communicating between your characters. Only the things that I, the story teller, control will be unresponsive for a few days.
@Chrysocolla
im sorry to hear about your grandmother :(.
*hugs*.
@Chrysocolla
im sorry to hear about your grandmother :(.
*hugs*.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@Chrysocolla
My deepest sympathies, I never knew my grandmas but a Grandma figure of mine passed away recently too :'( take your time recovering
@Chrysocolla
My deepest sympathies, I never knew my grandmas but a Grandma figure of mine passed away recently too :'( take your time recovering
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@risper

Thanks!
@risper

Thanks!
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens
No problem!! ^-^
@ChibiKittens
No problem!! ^-^
Sorry about not responding lately -- this weekend is NYCC (New York ComicCon!) so I've been there killing my feet and buying fake samurai swords based off of a video game version of a samurai sword. Things should get back to normal Mondayish at the earliest.
Sorry about not responding lately -- this weekend is NYCC (New York ComicCon!) so I've been there killing my feet and buying fake samurai swords based off of a video game version of a samurai sword. Things should get back to normal Mondayish at the earliest.
1 2 3 4 5