Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wheatley's Garden Reboot OOC
1 2 3 4 5
@Chrysocolla
Okay, I think I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time.
@Chrysocolla
Okay, I think I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time.
I live in the Eastern Time Zone, so I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time as well.

On weekdays I typically only stay up until midnight (9 PM FR time), but on every other Friday and Saturday night I tend to stay up until about 5 AM (2 AM FR time) doing post-rollover dailies and attempting to snipe things (anyone else up to a Bar this week? I don't really need Daub per se, so...)
I live in the Eastern Time Zone, so I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time as well.

On weekdays I typically only stay up until midnight (9 PM FR time), but on every other Friday and Saturday night I tend to stay up until about 5 AM (2 AM FR time) doing post-rollover dailies and attempting to snipe things (anyone else up to a Bar this week? I don't really need Daub per se, so...)
@Chrysocolla

I'm ten hours ahead of FR time. :3 I'm most likely online from 02 to 14 FR time. Of course, this may vary on workdays.
@Chrysocolla

I'm ten hours ahead of FR time. :3 I'm most likely online from 02 to 14 FR time. Of course, this may vary on workdays.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Chrysocolla
im two hours ahead of flight rising time :)
@Chrysocolla
im two hours ahead of flight rising time :)
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@chrysocolla
Also 3 hours ahead. I have school, but I can respond afterwards when I return home.
@chrysocolla
Also 3 hours ahead. I have school, but I can respond afterwards when I return home.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Chrysocolla
Okay, I'm either 1 hour ahead, or 25 hours behind ;)

I also I have school but I check FR once a day
@Chrysocolla
Okay, I'm either 1 hour ahead, or 25 hours behind ;)

I also I have school but I check FR once a day
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@Chrysocolla - 17 hours ahead, and now since I'm on holidays I will (hopefully) be on from 16:00 - 6:00 FR time!
@Chrysocolla - 17 hours ahead, and now since I'm on holidays I will (hopefully) be on from 16:00 - 6:00 FR time!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Chrysocolla
i was wondering when we start?
@Chrysocolla
i was wondering when we start?
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@Lipizzara I'm going to officially start after I close sign ups in a day
@Lipizzara I'm going to officially start after I close sign ups in a day
@Sarquael @Chibikittens @deeproar @IgnisFlamel @keet @Lipizzara @Risper AAH I'm trying so hard not to rapid-response this, because I don't want to take off without everyone responding!
The struggle is real
@Sarquael @Chibikittens @deeproar @IgnisFlamel @keet @Lipizzara @Risper AAH I'm trying so hard not to rapid-response this, because I don't want to take off without everyone responding!
The struggle is real
1 2 3 4 5