Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [prp] Sweet and Sour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@iHibariKyoya

Letting out a nervous chuckle, Zrozin mutters a quiet 'thanks' at Shymmr's compliment. He paused to think for a moment before answering her about the clan.

"Nature is...nice. There's definitely a lot of flowers. There are these two dragons that have this huge garden, just full of different kinds of flowers. I, uh, once accidentally crushed a whole rose bush...they took turns yelling at me for at least 10 minutes." Zrozin gulped slightly at the memory. If they had been any other dragons, he probably would've ended up getting into a fight with them, but the absolute fury in their voices had stunned him so thoroughly that all he could do was stand there and take their abuse.

Not wanting to mention the fact that most of his time spent in the Viridian Labyrinth had consisted of verbal and physical fights, Zrozin managed to veer the subject towards something that made him almost equally uncomfortable. "What about here? What is it like living in this...thing?" He asked, unsure of how to describe the structure that the clan called home.
@iHibariKyoya

Letting out a nervous chuckle, Zrozin mutters a quiet 'thanks' at Shymmr's compliment. He paused to think for a moment before answering her about the clan.

"Nature is...nice. There's definitely a lot of flowers. There are these two dragons that have this huge garden, just full of different kinds of flowers. I, uh, once accidentally crushed a whole rose bush...they took turns yelling at me for at least 10 minutes." Zrozin gulped slightly at the memory. If they had been any other dragons, he probably would've ended up getting into a fight with them, but the absolute fury in their voices had stunned him so thoroughly that all he could do was stand there and take their abuse.

Not wanting to mention the fact that most of his time spent in the Viridian Labyrinth had consisted of verbal and physical fights, Zrozin managed to veer the subject towards something that made him almost equally uncomfortable. "What about here? What is it like living in this...thing?" He asked, unsure of how to describe the structure that the clan called home.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

She hummed in thought. "Interesting. We call it the hive, it's apparently an abandoned arcanist experiment." She motioned to the fallout whispers all around. "The clan is nice enough. I have friends. We have freedoms... a garden sounds nice. I might as Dei about it... he's a wildclaw." She smiled and nudged his jaw with her nose. "By the way... the spirits that live in these walls are pulling magic away from you. You don't like it right?"
@KaylaEve

She hummed in thought. "Interesting. We call it the hive, it's apparently an abandoned arcanist experiment." She motioned to the fallout whispers all around. "The clan is nice enough. I have friends. We have freedoms... a garden sounds nice. I might as Dei about it... he's a wildclaw." She smiled and nudged his jaw with her nose. "By the way... the spirits that live in these walls are pulling magic away from you. You don't like it right?"
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin's face took on a look of what could be described as surprise, both from the unexpected contact and from Shymmr's comment. His dislike of magic was well known back home, but he had never spoken of it with anybody. He supposed that even if anybody had asked, he probably would've blown them off. There was something about Shymmr, though, that made him feel comfortable, even in this place where he otherwise felt exactly the opposite.

"I...magic and I have never really gotten along," He answered, gesturing to the wraps that were pulled so tightly over his body. "I don't have any of my own, and being around so much of it doesn't...I wouldn't normally do it voluntarily."
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin's face took on a look of what could be described as surprise, both from the unexpected contact and from Shymmr's comment. His dislike of magic was well known back home, but he had never spoken of it with anybody. He supposed that even if anybody had asked, he probably would've blown them off. There was something about Shymmr, though, that made him feel comfortable, even in this place where he otherwise felt exactly the opposite.

"I...magic and I have never really gotten along," He answered, gesturing to the wraps that were pulled so tightly over his body. "I don't have any of my own, and being around so much of it doesn't...I wouldn't normally do it voluntarily."
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

She nodded. "I don't often use my magic. Being here... it makes my scales tingle." Shymmr giggled. "You know... you're very interesting Zrozin." Sitting down before some fish served by a smiling tundra male with lemon fur, she bowed her head in thanks as Zrozin was handed his own.
@KaylaEve

She nodded. "I don't often use my magic. Being here... it makes my scales tingle." Shymmr giggled. "You know... you're very interesting Zrozin." Sitting down before some fish served by a smiling tundra male with lemon fur, she bowed her head in thanks as Zrozin was handed his own.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin blushed slightly, accepting the food from the Tundra quietly. Setting it down so that Vidar could eat some of it as well, he picked up a fish and threw into his mouth before responding.

"Don't think anyone's ever called me interesting before...thanks, I think?" He chuckled, throwing a few more fish and what appeared to be an octopus into his mouth before shoving the rest of the food further towards Vidar for the Qiriq to quickly devour.
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin blushed slightly, accepting the food from the Tundra quietly. Setting it down so that Vidar could eat some of it as well, he picked up a fish and threw into his mouth before responding.

"Don't think anyone's ever called me interesting before...thanks, I think?" He chuckled, throwing a few more fish and what appeared to be an octopus into his mouth before shoving the rest of the food further towards Vidar for the Qiriq to quickly devour.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

She smiled. "You're welcome... if you ever visit again, I would be pleased as punch to talk more." She wiggled her rump with a rather happy demeanor. Tail offering a small jar of nymphs to the waking fae atop her head. "Maybe someday I would be with hatchlings of my own..." she blushed, scales damply shining on her cheeks.
@KaylaEve

She smiled. "You're welcome... if you ever visit again, I would be pleased as punch to talk more." She wiggled her rump with a rather happy demeanor. Tail offering a small jar of nymphs to the waking fae atop her head. "Maybe someday I would be with hatchlings of my own..." she blushed, scales damply shining on her cheeks.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Glancing at the child on Shymmr's head, Zrozin's spirits fell slightly as he remembered that he was going to have to fly back with that little, tiny...nuisance. Putting that out of his mind for the moment, he thought for a moment on what Shymmr had said. When he thought of children, nothing particularly good came to mind. The three he'd lost many moons ago and whose memory still haunted him, the two who he hadn't seen since they were children and were doing who knows what, and the one back home that he had failed in an entirely different way than the first three.

The way that Shymmr spoke of one day having hatchlings, though, she sounded so hopeful, it almost made him feel bad about his own experiences with his children.

"I would...talking again would be nice," He nodded, giving her a small smile. "And I think...that you would make a very good mother."
@iHibariKyoya

Glancing at the child on Shymmr's head, Zrozin's spirits fell slightly as he remembered that he was going to have to fly back with that little, tiny...nuisance. Putting that out of his mind for the moment, he thought for a moment on what Shymmr had said. When he thought of children, nothing particularly good came to mind. The three he'd lost many moons ago and whose memory still haunted him, the two who he hadn't seen since they were children and were doing who knows what, and the one back home that he had failed in an entirely different way than the first three.

The way that Shymmr spoke of one day having hatchlings, though, she sounded so hopeful, it almost made him feel bad about his own experiences with his children.

"I would...talking again would be nice," He nodded, giving her a small smile. "And I think...that you would make a very good mother."
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

"I hope I would... I have no mate though... time would bring love to me." She sighed, handing the jar to Zrozin. "They're her favorite. Any worms really." Her tail coiled a bit, a warm hum heard. "I will miss her... but another nest will hatch soon. I will watch more hatchlings."
@KaylaEve

"I hope I would... I have no mate though... time would bring love to me." She sighed, handing the jar to Zrozin. "They're her favorite. Any worms really." Her tail coiled a bit, a warm hum heard. "I will miss her... but another nest will hatch soon. I will watch more hatchlings."
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Taking the jar, Zrozin stared it for a moment, unsure of what to do with it, before, attempting to carefully place it in-between his body and one of the wraps on his chest for safe keeping. Satisfied that it wouldn't fall out during flight, he turned his attention back to Shymmr.

"Well, then, I...I hope that you have the chance to have children of your own some day." Blushing slightly at his words, he turned away, instead focusing on Vidar. The Qiriq had just finished its rather large meal, and was now looking rather ready to take another long nap. Zrozin sighed at his friend, and gestured to his back, then crouched down to allow the creature easier access to the dragon's back. Once he was situated on Zrozin's back, he turned back to Shymmr, gulping slightly as he narrowed his eyes at the small Fae still sitting on her head.

"Zo!" Wide eyes stared back at Zrozin, and small claws reached out for him.
@iHibariKyoya

Taking the jar, Zrozin stared it for a moment, unsure of what to do with it, before, attempting to carefully place it in-between his body and one of the wraps on his chest for safe keeping. Satisfied that it wouldn't fall out during flight, he turned his attention back to Shymmr.

"Well, then, I...I hope that you have the chance to have children of your own some day." Blushing slightly at his words, he turned away, instead focusing on Vidar. The Qiriq had just finished its rather large meal, and was now looking rather ready to take another long nap. Zrozin sighed at his friend, and gestured to his back, then crouched down to allow the creature easier access to the dragon's back. Once he was situated on Zrozin's back, he turned back to Shymmr, gulping slightly as he narrowed his eyes at the small Fae still sitting on her head.

"Zo!" Wide eyes stared back at Zrozin, and small claws reached out for him.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

"She likes you." Shymmr smiled, pressing her cheek against his as the hatchling wanted to crawl over. "Zo... a cute nickname. You might have a little friend. And... feel free to write letters." Shymmr blushed a bit.

"Zo!" The fae was felt wiggling into his hair a bit, soon settled in and felt gently rubbing a chipped gem.
@KaylaEve

"She likes you." Shymmr smiled, pressing her cheek against his as the hatchling wanted to crawl over. "Zo... a cute nickname. You might have a little friend. And... feel free to write letters." Shymmr blushed a bit.

"Zo!" The fae was felt wiggling into his hair a bit, soon settled in and felt gently rubbing a chipped gem.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20