Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [prp] Sweet and Sour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@iHibariKyoya

Vidar carefully approached the Vulstal's bed, sniffing at it warily as he stepped fully on it. Turning around in a circle a time or two, he laid down, the glow that his neck and backside emitted dulling as he fell asleep easily.

Zrozin let out a short laugh at his friend and the ease with which he adjusted to this strange place. Turning his attention back to Shymmr and the hatchling, he noticed that the child seemed to nearly be falling into the large bowl of water. Frowning disdainfully at the little one, he reached over and used two of his claws to carefully grab the Fae by the scruff of her neck, tilting her away from the water.

The tiny dragon attempted to grab on to Zrozin's paw as he drew it away, but he easily evaded her grasp, wiping off his paw on his other arm and narrowing his eyes slightly at the Fae.
@iHibariKyoya

Vidar carefully approached the Vulstal's bed, sniffing at it warily as he stepped fully on it. Turning around in a circle a time or two, he laid down, the glow that his neck and backside emitted dulling as he fell asleep easily.

Zrozin let out a short laugh at his friend and the ease with which he adjusted to this strange place. Turning his attention back to Shymmr and the hatchling, he noticed that the child seemed to nearly be falling into the large bowl of water. Frowning disdainfully at the little one, he reached over and used two of his claws to carefully grab the Fae by the scruff of her neck, tilting her away from the water.

The tiny dragon attempted to grab on to Zrozin's paw as he drew it away, but he easily evaded her grasp, wiping off his paw on his other arm and narrowing his eyes slightly at the Fae.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

"Zo!" She blinked up at him from the edge of the water bastin. Shymmr giggled.

"She is a curiius little one. Come now, let's let your new friend sleep." She pressed her nose to the cold water holding crystal, the hatchling soon curled between the fuzzy bases of her horns. "Rest well Zrozin. We might be back by the time you return to the world of the awake."

As she passed him, the scent of frosted maple leaves was caught with a touch of lavender. It was a calming mixture, the hatchling on her head asleep.
@KaylaEve

"Zo!" She blinked up at him from the edge of the water bastin. Shymmr giggled.

"She is a curiius little one. Come now, let's let your new friend sleep." She pressed her nose to the cold water holding crystal, the hatchling soon curled between the fuzzy bases of her horns. "Rest well Zrozin. We might be back by the time you return to the world of the awake."

As she passed him, the scent of frosted maple leaves was caught with a touch of lavender. It was a calming mixture, the hatchling on her head asleep.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin managed something resembling a smile and a nod at Shymmr as she left, the scent that followed her making him blink. He turned to watch her leave, a quiet 'Bye' leaving his mouth as an afterthought at her retreating form.

Turning back to the den, Zrozin padded over to the other Imperial's bed, slowly laying down in the unfamiliar space. Breathing in deeply in an attempt to calm himself, he recognized the scent that had accompanied Shymmr still hung faintly in the air. Unsure as to why that caused that familiar heat in his cheeks to return, and not wanting to think about it, he opted to instead curl in on himself, his tail wrapping around his body.

Just a few hours of sleep, he thought, emitting a loud yawn, then I'll collect the little whelp and we can leave. Nodding slightly to himself, apparently fully believing that he only needed an hour or two of rest, Zrozin's eyes slowly drifted closed, and within five minutes, loud snores could easily be heard from inside the den.
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin managed something resembling a smile and a nod at Shymmr as she left, the scent that followed her making him blink. He turned to watch her leave, a quiet 'Bye' leaving his mouth as an afterthought at her retreating form.

Turning back to the den, Zrozin padded over to the other Imperial's bed, slowly laying down in the unfamiliar space. Breathing in deeply in an attempt to calm himself, he recognized the scent that had accompanied Shymmr still hung faintly in the air. Unsure as to why that caused that familiar heat in his cheeks to return, and not wanting to think about it, he opted to instead curl in on himself, his tail wrapping around his body.

Just a few hours of sleep, he thought, emitting a loud yawn, then I'll collect the little whelp and we can leave. Nodding slightly to himself, apparently fully believing that he only needed an hour or two of rest, Zrozin's eyes slowly drifted closed, and within five minutes, loud snores could easily be heard from inside the den.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

She was in the den when he awoke, humming a soft song as the hatchling rested, sleeping upon her own head. The glow around was a bit more prominent, the soft baby blue crystal around them almost white with the shimmering light of the white glowing crystal around them. Two clusters seemed to light the den enough to prevent stumbling.

She giggled softly as her Vulstal yawned, laying under a wing. She whispered quite softly to it, moving to place her veil back on.
@KaylaEve

She was in the den when he awoke, humming a soft song as the hatchling rested, sleeping upon her own head. The glow around was a bit more prominent, the soft baby blue crystal around them almost white with the shimmering light of the white glowing crystal around them. Two clusters seemed to light the den enough to prevent stumbling.

She giggled softly as her Vulstal yawned, laying under a wing. She whispered quite softly to it, moving to place her veil back on.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

This...is not my den, was Zrozin's first thought as he slowly returned to the realm of the awake, his body almost instantly tensing up at the thought. He quickly opened his eyes, and confusion vied with panic for the primary emotion he was feeling as he took in what he was seeing. He felt like he was inside of a glacier, and the cool feeling in the air did nothing to dissuade that thought. There was another dragon in the room, and she was...hanging upside down from the ceiling?

It took the Imperial's sleep-addled mind more than a moment to catch up and realize that he was the one that was upside down, and who exactly the dragon across from him with an amused smile on her face was. He nearly fell flat on his face as he rolled off of his back, an embarrassed look on his face as he realized just how comfortable he must've felt in Shymmr's den to move in his sleep to such a vulnerable position.
@iHibariKyoya

This...is not my den, was Zrozin's first thought as he slowly returned to the realm of the awake, his body almost instantly tensing up at the thought. He quickly opened his eyes, and confusion vied with panic for the primary emotion he was feeling as he took in what he was seeing. He felt like he was inside of a glacier, and the cool feeling in the air did nothing to dissuade that thought. There was another dragon in the room, and she was...hanging upside down from the ceiling?

It took the Imperial's sleep-addled mind more than a moment to catch up and realize that he was the one that was upside down, and who exactly the dragon across from him with an amused smile on her face was. He nearly fell flat on his face as he rolled off of his back, an embarrassed look on his face as he realized just how comfortable he must've felt in Shymmr's den to move in his sleep to such a vulnerable position.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

"Awake now?" She smiled, moving her tail to brush moss from his wings. "You had quite the nap.Slept well through the night. It's dawn right now." Shymmr moved to put something away on a shelf, still humming. "Would you like breakfast before you go? I'm sure you would like to get home with her." She bowed her head to show the sleeping gold hatchling.
@KaylaEve

"Awake now?" She smiled, moving her tail to brush moss from his wings. "You had quite the nap.Slept well through the night. It's dawn right now." Shymmr moved to put something away on a shelf, still humming. "Would you like breakfast before you go? I'm sure you would like to get home with her." She bowed her head to show the sleeping gold hatchling.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

"I...what?" Ever the most eloquent of dragons, Zrozin voiced his surprise very nicely. Wiping the sleep out of his eyes with the front of his paw, he stared at Shymmr like she had just told him he had slept for 10 years. "I didn't mean to...I mean, I wasn't supposed to sleep for that..." He trailed off, shaking his head, wondering how he could've possibly slept so comfortably for so long, in an Arcane lair of all places.

He turned his gaze from Shymmr to a random point on the wall as he realized that he had again been staring at her, partly because he couldn't believe what she had said, and partly because wow that veil looks really nice on her, it matches her eyes so-wait, what?

Shaking his head again because where on earth had that come from, he realized that she was still waiting for some sort of response. Meeting her eyes, he nodded, perhaps a little more and a tad more vigorously than was necessary. "Breakfast would be good, yeah, I could eat." His stomach growled in agreement, and he blushed slightly, something he seemed to be doing way more than he normally did.
@iHibariKyoya

"I...what?" Ever the most eloquent of dragons, Zrozin voiced his surprise very nicely. Wiping the sleep out of his eyes with the front of his paw, he stared at Shymmr like she had just told him he had slept for 10 years. "I didn't mean to...I mean, I wasn't supposed to sleep for that..." He trailed off, shaking his head, wondering how he could've possibly slept so comfortably for so long, in an Arcane lair of all places.

He turned his gaze from Shymmr to a random point on the wall as he realized that he had again been staring at her, partly because he couldn't believe what she had said, and partly because wow that veil looks really nice on her, it matches her eyes so-wait, what?

Shaking his head again because where on earth had that come from, he realized that she was still waiting for some sort of response. Meeting her eyes, he nodded, perhaps a little more and a tad more vigorously than was necessary. "Breakfast would be good, yeah, I could eat." His stomach growled in agreement, and he blushed slightly, something he seemed to be doing way more than he normally did.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

She smiled. "Alright. Would you like to walk with me? I like to eat outside... the sunrise is lovely over dragonhome." She blushed a bit, feeling silly over her words. "You probably don't want to hear me blather on. Let's get some food." Her scales shimmered as she turned, humming warmly again. There was a soft tap as a gem fell off her familiar.
@KaylaEve

She smiled. "Alright. Would you like to walk with me? I like to eat outside... the sunrise is lovely over dragonhome." She blushed a bit, feeling silly over her words. "You probably don't want to hear me blather on. Let's get some food." Her scales shimmered as she turned, humming warmly again. There was a soft tap as a gem fell off her familiar.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin nudged his apparently still sleeping familiar with his tail, not waiting to watch what was sure to be an overreaction at being woken up. Falling into step next to Shymmr, he shook his head at her comment.

"I don't mind your blathering...I mean, not to say that you're blathering! Because you're not. I just meant that...uh...I'm not sure what I meant." The Imperial looked away embarrassed, his gaze instead falling on Vidar, who had easily caught up and was now walking next to Zrozin. The Qiriq looked up at Zrozin with a rather amused expression on his face, causing the large dragon to narrow his eyes slightly menacingly at the creature.
@iHibariKyoya

Zrozin nudged his apparently still sleeping familiar with his tail, not waiting to watch what was sure to be an overreaction at being woken up. Falling into step next to Shymmr, he shook his head at her comment.

"I don't mind your blathering...I mean, not to say that you're blathering! Because you're not. I just meant that...uh...I'm not sure what I meant." The Imperial looked away embarrassed, his gaze instead falling on Vidar, who had easily caught up and was now walking next to Zrozin. The Qiriq looked up at Zrozin with a rather amused expression on his face, causing the large dragon to narrow his eyes slightly menacingly at the creature.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

"Thank you?" She giggled and moved to look at him. "So... Zrozin... you come from Bristlecone? Do you like Nature flight?" She sounded interested in what he might have had to say. "I hear the flowers are gorgous."

"So..." the fae yawned on her head, the female sighing.

"She is so sweet. Her father has gembond as well. I must say yours looks better."
@KaylaEve

"Thank you?" She giggled and moved to look at him. "So... Zrozin... you come from Bristlecone? Do you like Nature flight?" She sounded interested in what he might have had to say. "I hear the flowers are gorgous."

"So..." the fae yawned on her head, the female sighing.

"She is so sweet. Her father has gembond as well. I must say yours looks better."
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20