Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Two Gods of Different Cultures (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6
(Sorry I took so long.)

Bast phased her eyes into a cat's so she could see him. He was absolutely beautiful, she thought. She moved closer to him, knowing he wouldn't wake up. She looked down at him, and slowly, carefully touched his cheek. It was soft smooth. She curled up, facing him, but not touching him again. She let her eyes go back to normal and closed him.

But unbeknownst to her, in her sleep, she put her head on his shoulder.
(Sorry I took so long.)

Bast phased her eyes into a cat's so she could see him. He was absolutely beautiful, she thought. She moved closer to him, knowing he wouldn't wake up. She looked down at him, and slowly, carefully touched his cheek. It was soft smooth. She curled up, facing him, but not touching him again. She let her eyes go back to normal and closed him.

But unbeknownst to her, in her sleep, she put her head on his shoulder.
Please check out my RP, Gods on Earth!
(That's ok c: )

This was probably one of Hypno's best dreams ever. He dreamed of a lot of things, because a lot of things happened. He dreamed about how he would finally become an Olympian - well, not with that title, but he would now become a major God. That wasn't the highlight of his dreams though - he spent most of his dream dreaming about the girl sleeping next to him - Bast. Her beautiful golden eyes, her long flowing hair, her charming personality - he was honored to be able to rule along side her. For once, he was eager to wake up to tomorrow instead of sleeping.
(That's ok c: )

This was probably one of Hypno's best dreams ever. He dreamed of a lot of things, because a lot of things happened. He dreamed about how he would finally become an Olympian - well, not with that title, but he would now become a major God. That wasn't the highlight of his dreams though - he spent most of his dream dreaming about the girl sleeping next to him - Bast. Her beautiful golden eyes, her long flowing hair, her charming personality - he was honored to be able to rule along side her. For once, he was eager to wake up to tomorrow instead of sleeping.
9ha1QnY.png
(Yay!)

Morning dawned, and light filtered in through the moss curtain. Bast didn't wake her golden eyes stayed closed. She was in a wonderful dream about being a Queen Goddess, with a handsome consort named Hypnos. It felt surprisingly real. The tree shuddered and sent leaves raining down on Hypnos and Bast, but still Bast did not wake.
(Yay!)

Morning dawned, and light filtered in through the moss curtain. Bast didn't wake her golden eyes stayed closed. She was in a wonderful dream about being a Queen Goddess, with a handsome consort named Hypnos. It felt surprisingly real. The tree shuddered and sent leaves raining down on Hypnos and Bast, but still Bast did not wake.
The light from outside crept inside the tree. Hypnos remained steadily asleep though - he was an extremely heavy sleeper. He still continued his dreams of being a major God to the people of the jungle, and about Bast. While they were sleeping though, a loud noise could be hear outside. Hypnos might of been a heavy sleeper, but the loud noise woke up up regardless. He slowly raised his head and turned to look at Bast.
The light from outside crept inside the tree. Hypnos remained steadily asleep though - he was an extremely heavy sleeper. He still continued his dreams of being a major God to the people of the jungle, and about Bast. While they were sleeping though, a loud noise could be hear outside. Hypnos might of been a heavy sleeper, but the loud noise woke up up regardless. He slowly raised his head and turned to look at Bast.
9ha1QnY.png
(not creeped- crept. The light CREPT inside the tree. -Snowfire is a grammar fanatic, haha-)

Bast slowly opened her eyes and found him looking at her. "What is it?" she asked sleepily. She realized her head was on his chest, but she didn't bother to move. "Is something wrong?"
(not creeped- crept. The light CREPT inside the tree. -Snowfire is a grammar fanatic, haha-)

Bast slowly opened her eyes and found him looking at her. "What is it?" she asked sleepily. She realized her head was on his chest, but she didn't bother to move. "Is something wrong?"
(lol whoops. Fixed that :o)

"There was a noise outside. Sounded like something falling." He said to her. "Should we check it out?" Unknowingly, he had his arm around her. When he did notice, he also noticed that her head was on his chest. He decided not to bring it up though - it felt nice, and made him so warm. He kind of didn't want to go check it out; he'd rather stay here with her instead. However, he felt that the noise was urgent, and that they shouldn't ignore it.
(lol whoops. Fixed that :o)

"There was a noise outside. Sounded like something falling." He said to her. "Should we check it out?" Unknowingly, he had his arm around her. When he did notice, he also noticed that her head was on his chest. He decided not to bring it up though - it felt nice, and made him so warm. He kind of didn't want to go check it out; he'd rather stay here with her instead. However, he felt that the noise was urgent, and that they shouldn't ignore it.
9ha1QnY.png
(Sorry. I've been raised to speak and write properly... Though it is annyoing sometimes, and my friends make fun of me for it.)

"Mmm." Bast said. "Ok. But let me change first, okay? I'll be out in a minute." Touching his hand lightly as she rose, she stood and pictured new clothes. A form-fitting shirt and tight, stretchy breeches for good mobility appeared in her hands. A pair of heavy boots appeared at her feet. "Out you get now," she said, smiling faintly.

(This is fun!)
(Sorry. I've been raised to speak and write properly... Though it is annyoing sometimes, and my friends make fun of me for it.)

"Mmm." Bast said. "Ok. But let me change first, okay? I'll be out in a minute." Touching his hand lightly as she rose, she stood and pictured new clothes. A form-fitting shirt and tight, stretchy breeches for good mobility appeared in her hands. A pair of heavy boots appeared at her feet. "Out you get now," she said, smiling faintly.

(This is fun!)
(It's ok :p Also I might be leaving soon, so if I don't reply to this you know why :p)

"I'll be waiting for you outside then" Hypno said on his way out of the tree. Unfortunately, he couldn't just make clothing appear out of nowhere - or at least, if he could he didn't know how. He figured that they could just stop by the village and get some clothing from them, seeing as they are their god now. He laid down on a tree, even though he just woke up, waiting for Bast to finish changing.
(It's ok :p Also I might be leaving soon, so if I don't reply to this you know why :p)

"I'll be waiting for you outside then" Hypno said on his way out of the tree. Unfortunately, he couldn't just make clothing appear out of nowhere - or at least, if he could he didn't know how. He figured that they could just stop by the village and get some clothing from them, seeing as they are their god now. He laid down on a tree, even though he just woke up, waiting for Bast to finish changing.
9ha1QnY.png
(Ok.)

Bast changed quickly. She conjured a mirror and looked into it. In her opinion, she looked pretty attractive. She walked out through the curtain. "So what's the problem?" she asked.
(Ok.)

Bast changed quickly. She conjured a mirror and looked into it. In her opinion, she looked pretty attractive. She walked out through the curtain. "So what's the problem?" she asked.
(I guess "soon" isn't what I thought it meant. Again, if I don't reply I left, but this is taking longer than expected :u)

"I heard a loud noise coming from outside " Hypno said, as he got up from the ground "I thought it sounded like something fell. Something really heavy..." Before he could say anything else, another loud noise could be heard. Birds could be seen flying out of the tree due to the noise. The ground shook alongside the noise. "Do you think this has anything to do with the human?" He said, looking at Bast.
(I guess "soon" isn't what I thought it meant. Again, if I don't reply I left, but this is taking longer than expected :u)

"I heard a loud noise coming from outside " Hypno said, as he got up from the ground "I thought it sounded like something fell. Something really heavy..." Before he could say anything else, another loud noise could be heard. Birds could be seen flying out of the tree due to the noise. The ground shook alongside the noise. "Do you think this has anything to do with the human?" He said, looking at Bast.
9ha1QnY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6