Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: A Dragon Roleplay
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48
@Rhyvendra I'll be glad to have a character as a spy. I'll whip up a profile real quick and post it up as soon as I can!
@Rhyvendra I'll be glad to have a character as a spy. I'll whip up a profile real quick and post it up as soon as I can!
Perhaps after we add these spies we should close apps for Augu and Var for a while, and focus on Clan Solar's and Peaks' storylines. They seem sadly neglected!

On that note, I would really like to give Alesia a sort of romantic interest. @Brains @jdisapunk @slimewizard, would any of your Peak ladies be interested? He's very gentlemanly and will court them with much ceremony. And we'll just ignore the vast difference of sizes between Skydancers and Imperials or Guardians.

If not, maybe someone would like to create a new female Peaks character?
Perhaps after we add these spies we should close apps for Augu and Var for a while, and focus on Clan Solar's and Peaks' storylines. They seem sadly neglected!

On that note, I would really like to give Alesia a sort of romantic interest. @Brains @jdisapunk @slimewizard, would any of your Peak ladies be interested? He's very gentlemanly and will court them with much ceremony. And we'll just ignore the vast difference of sizes between Skydancers and Imperials or Guardians.

If not, maybe someone would like to create a new female Peaks character?
I meant "Augur" obviously. Phone typing sucks, and phone editing is worse.
I meant "Augur" obviously. Phone typing sucks, and phone editing is worse.
@nihill Count me in! It could be interesting to see how the relationship develops.
@nihill Count me in! It could be interesting to see how the relationship develops.
@Rhyvendra @nihill

I know Rage is a girl but my stupid phone auto-corrected 'his'.... plus it was late and I passed out like as soon as I hit enter...so sorry!
@Rhyvendra @nihill

I know Rage is a girl but my stupid phone auto-corrected 'his'.... plus it was late and I passed out like as soon as I hit enter...so sorry!
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@nihill ((I'm not sure if this is what I want to go with, but if it is accepted than go ahead and put it on the front page :D) ((@Rhyvendra Can I use a wildclaw? She can be one of the spies that gets friendly with the dragon than leeches the information away. :D)) [b]Username:[/b] SpectrileBanner [b]Dragon name:[/b] Charites [b]Gender & Breed:[/b] Female/ Wildclaw [b]Clan & Position:[/b] Clan Augur/ Spy [b]Personality & History:[/b] Vain to a tee, while maintaining appearances, Charites enjoys the sweet joys of life. Truthful, but cunning. Yearning for the expensive and exotic. This is why dragons don't suspect her to be a spy. Trained throughout her life, she has been taught to let her appearance fool others, often mingling with the nobles, learning valuable information from high-ranking dragons, or others from the council. Using her charm and overall appeal to learn about information that would otherwise be kept secret. Charites came from a family of purebreds, each generation producing more for the family than the years before. Each one helping further the line. Her whole life has been surrounded by royals, her family has helped to create a bond with the leaders, helping her earn the precarious position. [b]Family & Mate:[/b] Trained by the Augur, everyone is considered to be her family. Another wildclaw to continue her generation would be acceptable. [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3620516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36206/3620516_350.png[/img] [/url]
@nihill
((I'm not sure if this is what I want to go with, but if it is accepted than go ahead and put it on the front page :D)
((@Rhyvendra Can I use a wildclaw? She can be one of the spies that gets friendly with the dragon than leeches the information away. :D))
Username: SpectrileBanner
Dragon name: Charites
Gender & Breed: Female/ Wildclaw
Clan & Position: Clan Augur/ Spy
Personality & History: Vain to a tee, while maintaining appearances, Charites enjoys the sweet joys of life. Truthful, but cunning. Yearning for the expensive and exotic. This is why dragons don't suspect her to be a spy. Trained throughout her life, she has been taught to let her appearance fool others, often mingling with the nobles, learning valuable information from high-ranking dragons, or others from the council. Using her charm and overall appeal to learn about information that would otherwise be kept secret.

Charites came from a family of purebreds, each generation producing more for the family than the years before. Each one helping further the line. Her whole life has been surrounded by royals, her family has helped to create a bond with the leaders, helping her earn the precarious position.
Family & Mate: Trained by the Augur, everyone is considered to be her family. Another wildclaw to continue her generation would be acceptable.
Dragon Image:
3620516_350.png
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@Rhyvendra
Do you still need Augar spies?
@Rhyvendra
Do you still need Augar spies?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
[b]Username:[/b] ChrisvsWorld [b]Dragon name:[/b] Myron [b]Gender & Breed:[/b] Male Snapper [b]Clan & Position:[/b] Solar High Council Member [b]Personality & History:[/b] Myron is a man of his trade, his trade? Making money. Myron started off as just another average business-dragon. With his own hardships Myron scraped to get by, Myron had one advantage though, he knew when to make the right deals. A mine thought to be stripped of all valuable goods was for sale, Myron knew that this could be his ticket to a fortune! With no one to hire he ventured into his mine with one goal, come out with a fortune. Four days and Myron was still mining, exhausted and dehydrated, Myron was on the verge of giving up, one last swing and he literally struck gold! Ever since then his mine has been flowing with fortune, Myron grew his business and knew exactly what to invest in. Many dragons believe him to be generous, as he highly supports the many, that are in the same position he was years ago. Respectful and Humble, Myron raised through the ranks of the wealthy and landed a spot on the High Council. He is seen as the People's Dragon. [b]Family & Mate:[/b] No family or mates of this time [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3144135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31442/3144135_350.png[/img] [/url]
Username: ChrisvsWorld
Dragon name: Myron
Gender & Breed: Male Snapper
Clan & Position: Solar High Council Member
Personality & History: Myron is a man of his trade, his trade? Making money. Myron started off as just another average business-dragon. With his own hardships Myron scraped to get by, Myron had one advantage though, he knew when to make the right deals. A mine thought to be stripped of all valuable goods was for sale, Myron knew that this could be his ticket to a fortune! With no one to hire he ventured into his mine with one goal, come out with a fortune. Four days and Myron was still mining, exhausted and dehydrated, Myron was on the verge of giving up, one last swing and he literally struck gold! Ever since then his mine has been flowing with fortune, Myron grew his business and knew exactly what to invest in. Many dragons believe him to be generous, as he highly supports the many, that are in the same position he was years ago. Respectful and Humble, Myron raised through the ranks of the wealthy and landed a spot on the High Council. He is seen as the People's Dragon.
Family & Mate: No family or mates of this time
Dragon Image:
3144135_350.png
Original_Canadian.png 20szybl_zpshc87fuyh.gifngbYy1r.png 10r7i4i_zpsvbnbwei0.gif
@nihill

Oops, forgot to mention...Polaris speaks to others using something similar to sign language but she kinda just acts it out...or scratches it onto the ground, but yet again she doesn't really socialize
@nihill

Oops, forgot to mention...Polaris speaks to others using something similar to sign language but she kinda just acts it out...or scratches it onto the ground, but yet again she doesn't really socialize
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@BreakTheLine

I'm cryin' @ Talon Tag and Elder, that is so cute I love it
@BreakTheLine

I'm cryin' @ Talon Tag and Elder, that is so cute I love it
tumblr_osypjonciM1u9ymyzo1_100.png ....................................................................................... tumblr_osyre6Wpes1u9ymyzo7_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48