Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [prp] Comfort of a Friend
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@iHibariKyoya ((Happy 1! XD))

Ameria soared through the air, her brightly colored wings propelling her towards victory...until, of course, she decided to do one more loop, and subsequently tied herself in a knot. Letting out a strangled yelp, she managed to flap her wings for a few more feet, finally flopping onto the outside landing of the treehouse. Laughing breathlessly at her own ridiculousness, Ameria set about untangling her long body.
@iHibariKyoya ((Happy 1! XD))

Ameria soared through the air, her brightly colored wings propelling her towards victory...until, of course, she decided to do one more loop, and subsequently tied herself in a knot. Letting out a strangled yelp, she managed to flap her wings for a few more feet, finally flopping onto the outside landing of the treehouse. Laughing breathlessly at her own ridiculousness, Ameria set about untangling her long body.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve (( Arcaniiiiiist! ))

Heatscar landed easily, chuckling at his friend's mate. "Bit tied up are we?" Such a horrid joke. He almost blushed, moving along to see if he could help her out. "Are you alright? I didn't mean for you to have this happen." His tail wiggled. The skydancer took a moment befkre glancing around the place he would be sleeping, curious about the little den.
@KaylaEve (( Arcaniiiiiist! ))

Heatscar landed easily, chuckling at his friend's mate. "Bit tied up are we?" Such a horrid joke. He almost blushed, moving along to see if he could help her out. "Are you alright? I didn't mean for you to have this happen." His tail wiggled. The skydancer took a moment befkre glancing around the place he would be sleeping, curious about the little den.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya ((*shakes fist at the Arcanist* XD he apologized in the Nature Forum, though, so I guess he's alright...XP))

Ameria snorted at Heatscar's terrible joke, swatting him gently with her tail. Managing to pull herself loose after a few moments, she jumped up, brushing herself off.

"Don't worry about it, that happens all the time. So, I totally won that race, right?" Grinning at the other dragon, she didn't wait for a reply, instead grabbing him by the arm and dragging him along for a tour.

"So, this is the outside, obviously. This wraps around the whole tree, see?" She pointed to the way the landing wrapped around the corner, out of sight, then stretched back around to make a complete circle. "And that-" now pointing to a square shaped hole a few feet away, "-is where Mar, my mate who also has wings y'know, should be climbing through any second."

Sighing as he pulled himself through the hole, Mardic rolled his eyes at Ameria. "It's...it's more fun to climb. Plus there's a lower risk of tying myself in a knot." Smirking at his mate, he joined the other two. Her arm still wrapped around Heatscar's, she pulled him inside of the somewhat large tree house, flourishing her arm as they stepped inside.

"And this is our home!" The den seemed to all be one big, circular room, with the trunk of the tree growing up through the center. True to what Ameria had said, Star Moss was everywhere. Hanging from the ceiling by screws, hanging over the edge of windows that seemed to be spaced haphazardly, piled around the tree trunk. It cast a bright, though somewhat eerie glow over the otherwise dark den.
@iHibariKyoya ((*shakes fist at the Arcanist* XD he apologized in the Nature Forum, though, so I guess he's alright...XP))

Ameria snorted at Heatscar's terrible joke, swatting him gently with her tail. Managing to pull herself loose after a few moments, she jumped up, brushing herself off.

"Don't worry about it, that happens all the time. So, I totally won that race, right?" Grinning at the other dragon, she didn't wait for a reply, instead grabbing him by the arm and dragging him along for a tour.

"So, this is the outside, obviously. This wraps around the whole tree, see?" She pointed to the way the landing wrapped around the corner, out of sight, then stretched back around to make a complete circle. "And that-" now pointing to a square shaped hole a few feet away, "-is where Mar, my mate who also has wings y'know, should be climbing through any second."

Sighing as he pulled himself through the hole, Mardic rolled his eyes at Ameria. "It's...it's more fun to climb. Plus there's a lower risk of tying myself in a knot." Smirking at his mate, he joined the other two. Her arm still wrapped around Heatscar's, she pulled him inside of the somewhat large tree house, flourishing her arm as they stepped inside.

"And this is our home!" The den seemed to all be one big, circular room, with the trunk of the tree growing up through the center. True to what Ameria had said, Star Moss was everywhere. Hanging from the ceiling by screws, hanging over the edge of windows that seemed to be spaced haphazardly, piled around the tree trunk. It cast a bright, though somewhat eerie glow over the otherwise dark den.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve (( xD he was such rude. ))

"Glowy." He smiled brightly, eyes shimmering as he looked over the whole of the home. A claw reached up to brush through the impressive lighting. "I like this... and here our moss goes to Rugeina and Cadanci." He chuckled, looking over to mardic. "Was your climb good friend?"
@KaylaEve (( xD he was such rude. ))

"Glowy." He smiled brightly, eyes shimmering as he looked over the whole of the home. A claw reached up to brush through the impressive lighting. "I like this... and here our moss goes to Rugeina and Cadanci." He chuckled, looking over to mardic. "Was your climb good friend?"
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya ((skiiiiiins *sobs over how beautiful they all are* DX))

"Yep, record time, I think," Mardic nodded absentmindedly, all the while going around, trying to tidy up the piles of moss that cluttered the den. "Yeah, we have to be careful whenever we have any plant eaters around, it was difficult finding so much of this stuff."

Other than all of the makeshift lighting, the den was somewhat bare. The floor was covered with rugs, pelts, and even more moss, and with nothing resembling a bed to be seen, it seemed as though the entire floor was meant to be a bed of sorts. Apart from all of that, a table sat near one of the windows, covered with pieces of parchment. Most were bare, though a few had drawings on them, and one or two seemed to be written down inventories for Mardic's shop.

Reminiscent of Amina and Iskan's lair, the trunk in the center of the den had drawings painted and etched on to it. Most were at hatchling height and fairly simple, though a few were a bit higher up.
@iHibariKyoya ((skiiiiiins *sobs over how beautiful they all are* DX))

"Yep, record time, I think," Mardic nodded absentmindedly, all the while going around, trying to tidy up the piles of moss that cluttered the den. "Yeah, we have to be careful whenever we have any plant eaters around, it was difficult finding so much of this stuff."

Other than all of the makeshift lighting, the den was somewhat bare. The floor was covered with rugs, pelts, and even more moss, and with nothing resembling a bed to be seen, it seemed as though the entire floor was meant to be a bed of sorts. Apart from all of that, a table sat near one of the windows, covered with pieces of parchment. Most were bare, though a few had drawings on them, and one or two seemed to be written down inventories for Mardic's shop.

Reminiscent of Amina and Iskan's lair, the trunk in the center of the den had drawings painted and etched on to it. Most were at hatchling height and fairly simple, though a few were a bit higher up.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve (( Right? Must grind for seedling. ))

"I really do like this lovely den. So soft." He moved to help the spiral a bit, chuckling when a few moths suddenly darted for the exit. "You have a snack living in here!" Amused. The skydancer was amused. "This must be paradise in the hot months."
@KaylaEve (( Right? Must grind for seedling. ))

"I really do like this lovely den. So soft." He moved to help the spiral a bit, chuckling when a few moths suddenly darted for the exit. "You have a snack living in here!" Amused. The skydancer was amused. "This must be paradise in the hot months."
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya ((coli grinding/dom discount shop is consuming all of my time help D:))

"Oh yeah, we hardly even leave when it's too hot out. It's fantastic." Nodding again, Mardic snorted at his mate as she made to grab for the moths that were fluttering away. Managing to grab one, she hummed a satisfied little noise, munching happily on it as she lazily flopped on to her back. A knock was heard from the doorless doorway, and a smirking Elias was standing just outside. A much lighter colored female Spiral peeked out from behind him, smiling shyly and giving a small wave to the others, the flower on her wrist moving sliding around.

"Hey guys, just came by to say goodnight." Leaning slightly against the doorframe, Elias turned to Heatscar. "How're you liking the clan so far, Heatscar?"
@iHibariKyoya ((coli grinding/dom discount shop is consuming all of my time help D:))

"Oh yeah, we hardly even leave when it's too hot out. It's fantastic." Nodding again, Mardic snorted at his mate as she made to grab for the moths that were fluttering away. Managing to grab one, she hummed a satisfied little noise, munching happily on it as she lazily flopped on to her back. A knock was heard from the doorless doorway, and a smirking Elias was standing just outside. A much lighter colored female Spiral peeked out from behind him, smiling shyly and giving a small wave to the others, the flower on her wrist moving sliding around.

"Hey guys, just came by to say goodnight." Leaning slightly against the doorframe, Elias turned to Heatscar. "How're you liking the clan so far, Heatscar?"
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve (( Grind away xD I got sick. Bluuuuugh pains. ))

Heatscar chuckled, looking over to the doorway. "Hello Elias. I'm liking the clan a lot! It's so beautiful here and so many different personalities... making so many new friends..." he paused to yawn, the excitement of the day catching up to him at long last. "It's great... really great..." a lazy smile was seen.
@KaylaEve (( Grind away xD I got sick. Bluuuuugh pains. ))

Heatscar chuckled, looking over to the doorway. "Hello Elias. I'm liking the clan a lot! It's so beautiful here and so many different personalities... making so many new friends..." he paused to yawn, the excitement of the day catching up to him at long last. "It's great... really great..." a lazy smile was seen.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya ((*throws oranges at you* feeeel better being sick is the worst. DX))

"Ha, yeah, there's definitely a lot of different personalities. It can get...interesting, to put it mildly. Oh, hey, you didn't get to meet my mate yet, did you?" Smiling over his shoulder at the Spiral behind him, Elias flicked his head towards the others in a sort of 'go ahead' gesture. Coming out from behind her mate slightly, the female Spiral gave another slight wave.

"H-hi...I'm Eira. It's nice to meet you." Her voice was soft, and she didn't hold eye contact with anyone else for more than a second. Ameria smiled encouragingly at her son's mate, turning to Heatscar from where she was nestled on the floor.

"Eira here is one of Amina's grandchildren. She's a sweetie, though she's a little shy." Ameria tried to whisper the last part, though it was clearly heard by the rest of the dragons. Eira blushed slightly at the attention, and covertly tugged a bit at one of Elias' arm wings, signaling that she wished to return to their own nearby den.
@iHibariKyoya ((*throws oranges at you* feeeel better being sick is the worst. DX))

"Ha, yeah, there's definitely a lot of different personalities. It can get...interesting, to put it mildly. Oh, hey, you didn't get to meet my mate yet, did you?" Smiling over his shoulder at the Spiral behind him, Elias flicked his head towards the others in a sort of 'go ahead' gesture. Coming out from behind her mate slightly, the female Spiral gave another slight wave.

"H-hi...I'm Eira. It's nice to meet you." Her voice was soft, and she didn't hold eye contact with anyone else for more than a second. Ameria smiled encouragingly at her son's mate, turning to Heatscar from where she was nestled on the floor.

"Eira here is one of Amina's grandchildren. She's a sweetie, though she's a little shy." Ameria tried to whisper the last part, though it was clearly heard by the rest of the dragons. Eira blushed slightly at the attention, and covertly tugged a bit at one of Elias' arm wings, signaling that she wished to return to their own nearby den.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve (( not oranges! Nuuuuuuuu! ))

The skydancer nodded. "Have a good evening. It's nice to meet you." With a ruffle of his wings, he gave a sigh. "This might be the quietest rest i'll have ever gotten." Heatsvar looked toward Mardic and his mate before waving to the other pair. "See you tomorrow. And have a restful sleep.
@KaylaEve (( not oranges! Nuuuuuuuu! ))

The skydancer nodded. "Have a good evening. It's nice to meet you." With a ruffle of his wings, he gave a sigh. "This might be the quietest rest i'll have ever gotten." Heatsvar looked toward Mardic and his mate before waving to the other pair. "See you tomorrow. And have a restful sleep.
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11