Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [prp] Comfort of a Friend
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@iHibariKyoya

Ameria nodded, finally managing to swallow her mouthful of slimy insects.

"That sounds way too cool, I-...we need to leave right away Mar, do you hear how cool this place sounds?" Ameria could barely contain her excitement, looking to her mate with wide eyes. Mardic smiled at Ameria's enthusiasm, nodding his agreement.

"I should just...I'll go tell Elias where we're going, you can finish pack...ing..." Mardic trailed off as he watched Ameria suddenly produce at least five more jars full of bugs, and attempt to stuff them into the already bulging bag. Where was she even keeping all of these jars, Mardic wondered, shaking his head at his mate.

"Okay, yeah, go do that, hurry up. Oh, and tell him to watch Cel while we're gone. Okay, go." Ameria spoke with a distracted, almost frustrated tone to her voice, distracted by trying to get her bag to close without tearing it in half.

Nodding, Mardic turned to quickly head out of their treehouse and towards the lair Elias shared with Eira.
@iHibariKyoya

Ameria nodded, finally managing to swallow her mouthful of slimy insects.

"That sounds way too cool, I-...we need to leave right away Mar, do you hear how cool this place sounds?" Ameria could barely contain her excitement, looking to her mate with wide eyes. Mardic smiled at Ameria's enthusiasm, nodding his agreement.

"I should just...I'll go tell Elias where we're going, you can finish pack...ing..." Mardic trailed off as he watched Ameria suddenly produce at least five more jars full of bugs, and attempt to stuff them into the already bulging bag. Where was she even keeping all of these jars, Mardic wondered, shaking his head at his mate.

"Okay, yeah, go do that, hurry up. Oh, and tell him to watch Cel while we're gone. Okay, go." Ameria spoke with a distracted, almost frustrated tone to her voice, distracted by trying to get her bag to close without tearing it in half.

Nodding, Mardic turned to quickly head out of their treehouse and towards the lair Elias shared with Eira.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

That got a head shake. "Want me to carry some for you Ameira? It's no trouble. Not to mention we can probably catch some on the way to make up for breakfast lunch and dinner." Heatscar sat down and helped take a few jars and close the bag, carefully tucking the bounty in his vest. "See?" It looked a tad silly, but the jars were rather nicely carried in the snug clothing
@KaylaEve

That got a head shake. "Want me to carry some for you Ameira? It's no trouble. Not to mention we can probably catch some on the way to make up for breakfast lunch and dinner." Heatscar sat down and helped take a few jars and close the bag, carefully tucking the bounty in his vest. "See?" It looked a tad silly, but the jars were rather nicely carried in the snug clothing
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Ameria couldn't help but snort at the way Heatscar's vest bulged slightly with the jars inside, but she nodded appreciatively, curling her tail around the bag and through its strap.

"I guess that's true...well, I have food, Mar should be back soon, I think we're pretty much ready to go! Let's go wait outside, then we can leave as soon as he get's back." Grinning excitedly, Ameria wrapped her arm around Heatscar's, pulling him out to the landing.

Mardic could be seen already making his way back through the forest, twisting his way through the trees but staying fairly close to the ground. Ameria practically jumped over the wooden railing, free falling for a moment before flapping her wings, coasting through the air towards the ground.
@iHibariKyoya

Ameria couldn't help but snort at the way Heatscar's vest bulged slightly with the jars inside, but she nodded appreciatively, curling her tail around the bag and through its strap.

"I guess that's true...well, I have food, Mar should be back soon, I think we're pretty much ready to go! Let's go wait outside, then we can leave as soon as he get's back." Grinning excitedly, Ameria wrapped her arm around Heatscar's, pulling him out to the landing.

Mardic could be seen already making his way back through the forest, twisting his way through the trees but staying fairly close to the ground. Ameria practically jumped over the wooden railing, free falling for a moment before flapping her wings, coasting through the air towards the ground.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

Heatscar followed with a chuckle, gliding after her with a smile. "So you've never been to arcane lands?" He tilted his head, eyes a bit wide. "Mmm... what would you want to see? I can try and show you around if Lairmother Greiga is... ok." He gave a reassuring smile to offset his unsure words, looking to the sky and sighing at the wind.
@KaylaEve

Heatscar followed with a chuckle, gliding after her with a smile. "So you've never been to arcane lands?" He tilted his head, eyes a bit wide. "Mmm... what would you want to see? I can try and show you around if Lairmother Greiga is... ok." He gave a reassuring smile to offset his unsure words, looking to the sky and sighing at the wind.
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

"Nope! I do some of the gathering, but mostly I just stick around here. And I want to see everything you can show me!" Ameria flashed him a grin, pushing herself forward and showing off with a few midair somersaults before coming to a stop in front of Mardic. Seemingly lost in thought, Mardic gave a start at his mate suddenly in front of him, but recovered quickly, giving her a small smile.

"Elias says hi...Eira said she'll be sure to keep an eye on Cel." Mardic's own familiar, a blooming strangler, was content to stay in the forest, rooted in they're normal spot and absorbing nutrients. Looking between Ameria and Heatscar, Mardic gave an almost nervous gulp, followed by a nod. "Well, I...I guess we're ready to go?"

"We sure are! C'mon, this is going to be so much fun~" Ameria was bouncing up and down, taking to the air almost immediately before looking back to the two males, gesturing for them to get a move on.
@iHibariKyoya

"Nope! I do some of the gathering, but mostly I just stick around here. And I want to see everything you can show me!" Ameria flashed him a grin, pushing herself forward and showing off with a few midair somersaults before coming to a stop in front of Mardic. Seemingly lost in thought, Mardic gave a start at his mate suddenly in front of him, but recovered quickly, giving her a small smile.

"Elias says hi...Eira said she'll be sure to keep an eye on Cel." Mardic's own familiar, a blooming strangler, was content to stay in the forest, rooted in they're normal spot and absorbing nutrients. Looking between Ameria and Heatscar, Mardic gave an almost nervous gulp, followed by a nod. "Well, I...I guess we're ready to go?"

"We sure are! C'mon, this is going to be so much fun~" Ameria was bouncing up and down, taking to the air almost immediately before looking back to the two males, gesturing for them to get a move on.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

"If either of you get tired I could carry you." Heatscar walked calmly, smiling to his friends. "There's a quartet of spirals that likes to lay on me... but I think they're guarding the clan's apprentice leader now." He seemed excited, fluffed up just a bit. "If you like stories we have some scrolls in the library. And I told you about the wind chamber."
@KaylaEve

"If either of you get tired I could carry you." Heatscar walked calmly, smiling to his friends. "There's a quartet of spirals that likes to lay on me... but I think they're guarding the clan's apprentice leader now." He seemed excited, fluffed up just a bit. "If you like stories we have some scrolls in the library. And I told you about the wind chamber."
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

Reaching a clearing where the dense trees gave way to open air, Mardic finally decided to join Ameria in the higher air, the beads on his legs clinking against his boots with the sudden gust of moving upward. "I might have to take you up on that offer." Ameria grinned, happily twirling around Mardic, offering some nearby dragons a friendly wave.

"That library sounds interesting...we have something like that here, but I've already gone through most of the stories there..." Mardic trailed off, smiling at Ameria as she flew in circles around him.
@iHibariKyoya

Reaching a clearing where the dense trees gave way to open air, Mardic finally decided to join Ameria in the higher air, the beads on his legs clinking against his boots with the sudden gust of moving upward. "I might have to take you up on that offer." Ameria grinned, happily twirling around Mardic, offering some nearby dragons a friendly wave.

"That library sounds interesting...we have something like that here, but I've already gone through most of the stories there..." Mardic trailed off, smiling at Ameria as she flew in circles around him.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

He smiled a bit. "Well... we have a scribe from light and his apprentice. They are very good at what they do. I'm sure lairmother won't mind you in the scrollery." Heatscar sivhed warmly, gliding over a warm bout of thermals that carried them along. "We should reach my home by sundown if you factor in a lunch break." He snorted as his face hit cloud. "Brr! Chilly things..."
@KaylaEve

He smiled a bit. "Well... we have a scribe from light and his apprentice. They are very good at what they do. I'm sure lairmother won't mind you in the scrollery." Heatscar sivhed warmly, gliding over a warm bout of thermals that carried them along. "We should reach my home by sundown if you factor in a lunch break." He snorted as his face hit cloud. "Brr! Chilly things..."
r7LsxK2.png
@iHibariKyoya

"This is so exciting!" Ameria exclaimed, breezing through clouds, the Ice dragon in her leaving her unfazed by the chill. Mardic found himself unable to keep up with his mate's zigzagging way of flying, and opted to twirl lazily around Heatscar, content to simply watch her in her outrageous-ness. "I think this trip might be the most exciting thing's that ever happened to Ameria," He commented to his Skydancer friend, smiling softly.
@iHibariKyoya

"This is so exciting!" Ameria exclaimed, breezing through clouds, the Ice dragon in her leaving her unfazed by the chill. Mardic found himself unable to keep up with his mate's zigzagging way of flying, and opted to twirl lazily around Heatscar, content to simply watch her in her outrageous-ness. "I think this trip might be the most exciting thing's that ever happened to Ameria," He commented to his Skydancer friend, smiling softly.
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

He chuckled. "Ah... lairmother greiga and lairfather dyngrigx... if you happen by their chambers, or need to talk , there's a rune on the ground to touch." He smiled. "I do hope you like rune hive... if our leaders meet I hope they'd be friends." Heatscar grinned. "Your mate... she'll have fun in the tunnels... some spirals in our lair burrow all over."
@KaylaEve

He chuckled. "Ah... lairmother greiga and lairfather dyngrigx... if you happen by their chambers, or need to talk , there's a rune on the ground to touch." He smiled. "I do hope you like rune hive... if our leaders meet I hope they'd be friends." Heatscar grinned. "Your mate... she'll have fun in the tunnels... some spirals in our lair burrow all over."
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11