Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Perish Song [OOC] (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69
@sourfox Curious, can we randomly find pokemon eggs to help fill out our teams? And if so, I'm guessing that you would have it work kinda like the 'finding a pokeball' idea?
@sourfox Curious, can we randomly find pokemon eggs to help fill out our teams? And if so, I'm guessing that you would have it work kinda like the 'finding a pokeball' idea?
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
@MewFanGirl Hmm...well I don't think breeding would be exactly optimal right now, but if you can think of a reasonable scenario to find one, go right ahead. But yes, it would work the same as the Pokeball. :)
@MewFanGirl Hmm...well I don't think breeding would be exactly optimal right now, but if you can think of a reasonable scenario to find one, go right ahead. But yes, it would work the same as the Pokeball. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
sooo how do we catch pokemon? @sourfox @Seamelle
sooo how do we catch pokemon? @sourfox @Seamelle
@starwarstrekfan Just like you would normally! If you choose to catch a Pokemon you get to decide what Pokemon it is but you have to ask me to run a RNG to determine if your new Pokemon is immune or not. :)
@starwarstrekfan Just like you would normally! If you choose to catch a Pokemon you get to decide what Pokemon it is but you have to ask me to run a RNG to determine if your new Pokemon is immune or not. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@starwarstrekfan I pinged myself by accident in the post sooo...yeah...
@starwarstrekfan I pinged myself by accident in the post sooo...yeah...
i0wKxQZ.gif
so you don't decide what kind or whether we find any? cool! *crosses fingures* heres hoping @Sourfox
so you don't decide what kind or whether we find any? cool! *crosses fingures* heres hoping @Sourfox
@starwarstrekfan Yup, if you catch a Pokemon it's up to you what it is (within the first 4 gens) but RNG decides it's immune/infected status. :0
@starwarstrekfan Yup, if you catch a Pokemon it's up to you what it is (within the first 4 gens) but RNG decides it's immune/infected status. :0
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox Well, I was thinking that finding an egg would be like, the wild pokemon hiding their children, so they'd be safe. :P If that makes any sense. :P

Oh, and I nearly forgot:
I'm going to be at a con all weekend long, so I won't be posting on the role play until earliest Sunday, latest, Monday. :P
@sourfox Well, I was thinking that finding an egg would be like, the wild pokemon hiding their children, so they'd be safe. :P If that makes any sense. :P

Oh, and I nearly forgot:
I'm going to be at a con all weekend long, so I won't be posting on the role play until earliest Sunday, latest, Monday. :P
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
@MewFanGirl

Thanks for letting me know, have a good weekend. :)
@MewFanGirl

Thanks for letting me know, have a good weekend. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

Alright, I think I know what I'm gonna shoot for, but can you run a check for me? Probably gonna do a houndour, I could use a fire type.
@sourfox

Alright, I think I know what I'm gonna shoot for, but can you run a check for me? Probably gonna do a houndour, I could use a fire type.
JXVUomh.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69