Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rainbow Wings Charity CLOSED for update
@Roccy

Thanks! This is my contribution to help the community, and also to keep stress from overloading me in real life. XD So I'll be sure to keep this nice and updated.
@Roccy

Thanks! This is my contribution to help the community, and also to keep stress from overloading me in real life. XD So I'll be sure to keep this nice and updated.
@Meepas

I might have a WC to give next week, only had 2 eggs in the clutch though, so I'm not sure yet what I'll get. If not a WC, it'll be a really nice 3 gene PC. :D
@Meepas

I might have a WC to give next week, only had 2 eggs in the clutch though, so I'm not sure yet what I'll get. If not a WC, it'll be a really nice 3 gene PC. :D
@Gothicgal

Awesome! The more breeds the merrier :D
@Gothicgal

Awesome! The more breeds the merrier :D
any and all welcome!
any and all welcome!
Come one come all, don't be shy to ask for one!

@Hitsugaya @Dragonmossstar @CyanScorpion

Just pingin some more cool peeps.
Come one come all, don't be shy to ask for one!

@Hitsugaya @Dragonmossstar @CyanScorpion

Just pingin some more cool peeps.
@TameFaolchu @Cymas @Dimensionsatire

More cool peeps :U

@Xhaztol @Undel @Akiri

I know the admins mentioned not to ping them, but I just felt so excited about it and I just at least wanted to send some form of mention to them. :3 I mean no harm.

I don't know if you admins are too busy with your work (great job!) on the site to really breed dragons or gather yourself, but if you're interested, you can donate here too! :D
@TameFaolchu @Cymas @Dimensionsatire

More cool peeps :U

@Xhaztol @Undel @Akiri

I know the admins mentioned not to ping them, but I just felt so excited about it and I just at least wanted to send some form of mention to them. :3 I mean no harm.

I don't know if you admins are too busy with your work (great job!) on the site to really breed dragons or gather yourself, but if you're interested, you can donate here too! :D
perhaps I am wee bit too excited
perhaps I am wee bit too excited
Oh oh! Grand and lovely! I will donate a dragon! I have a tiger mirror!

Will you ping me if there are any wildclaws? I've yet to be able to afford a wildclaw, and I would love love love one.

As for dragons, I have two nests going now, one with a big batch of dual gene PC I would donate one of.

Can I send the mirror to you? Would that be easier so whoever wants it doesn't have to contact me?
Oh oh! Grand and lovely! I will donate a dragon! I have a tiger mirror!

Will you ping me if there are any wildclaws? I've yet to be able to afford a wildclaw, and I would love love love one.

As for dragons, I have two nests going now, one with a big batch of dual gene PC I would donate one of.

Can I send the mirror to you? Would that be easier so whoever wants it doesn't have to contact me?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I have a little pumpkin snapper but I really want him to have a pumpkin name for whoever takes him since I bred his parents for halloween babies : >
I have a little pumpkin snapper but I really want him to have a pumpkin name for whoever takes him since I bred his parents for halloween babies : >
55A89M9.png4XiA26Q.pngXLPN7fQ.pngUMx6jkN.pngywrUKbn.pngPAcHBKx.pngNzLG7BK.pngxclXxA7.pngdb0OIFJ.pngiSUb18z.pngASU8yM7.png0xvzNcv.pngaXOEPHa.pngrn1mBRw.png
@TheDwarfQueen

Anything is welcome, and I don't discriminate against names, just add in your form your condition as to keeping his name Pumpkin themed.
@TheDwarfQueen

Anything is welcome, and I don't discriminate against names, just add in your form your condition as to keeping his name Pumpkin themed.