Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 361 362
Got myself a Poultrygeist! Now there's two that'll be duplicates if I pick up any more.
Clouddancers are excessively pretty, but they only turn up in one team of enemies and that team barely ever shows up - I've gone most of a level and a half (21 to nearly 23) and only seen them three times. Guess it'll be a while before I get one of those.

...So just to prove me wrong, Coli throws two teams of them in a row and the second one kills me. Go figure. Well, I needed to go check my baking anyway.
Got myself a Poultrygeist! Now there's two that'll be duplicates if I pick up any more.
Clouddancers are excessively pretty, but they only turn up in one team of enemies and that team barely ever shows up - I've gone most of a level and a half (21 to nearly 23) and only seen them three times. Guess it'll be a while before I get one of those.

...So just to prove me wrong, Coli throws two teams of them in a row and the second one kills me. Go figure. Well, I needed to go check my baking anyway.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Found another [item=Black Wolf] - this one goes to Lita. I'm starting to think that having caught the first one, the rest of the pack are now trailing in. Coarsefur Yeti are my new best friends - not too dodgy, they make it nice and easy to build up lost breath from misses and even if something goes wrong, they don't do more than 100 dmg or so. Bonus points? 900XP, even to my over-leveled team. Wouldn't want to be in there with a clearing team at 19-20 though, jeez. Nice to know that I can now 1-hit anything below the Boreal Wood zone, at least with two of my team, and all three can 1-hit anything below Arena. Should make grinding much easier when I get sick of Harpy's Roost (or hit 25). Seems a little odd that two of them are only 2 1/2 or so levels off - the third is nearly 21, too. I should have a 23/23/21 team by the end of the day.
Found another Black Wolf - this one goes to Lita.
I'm starting to think that having caught the first one, the rest of the pack are now trailing in.

Coarsefur Yeti are my new best friends - not too dodgy, they make it nice and easy to build up lost breath from misses and even if something goes wrong, they don't do more than 100 dmg or so. Bonus points? 900XP, even to my over-leveled team.

Wouldn't want to be in there with a clearing team at 19-20 though, jeez.

Nice to know that I can now 1-hit anything below the Boreal Wood zone, at least with two of my team, and all three can 1-hit anything below Arena. Should make grinding much easier when I get sick of Harpy's Roost (or hit 25). Seems a little odd that two of them are only 2 1/2 or so levels off - the third is nearly 21, too. I should have a 23/23/21 team by the end of the day.
So, my team managed to both die and win at the same time. Elk made my last surviving dragon bleed to death on the turn it killed the last Elk. 'Defeat' screen came up - then got overlaid by the 'Win' screen and I got to head on in with three resurrected dragons!

Screw you, pixel Elk!

EDIT: Once Geshar is 23, I think I'm going to have to move on already, despite the lack of familiars. That far above area level and I'm gonna be haemorrhaging XP. Now Rouk's 23 I'm already seeing a significant drop (500 XP for a triple team, although two Hoarfrost Maulers still give me nearly 600). It'll be fine to get Geshar the other third of a level, but after that I'm off to Harpy's Roost.

After all, the sooner I get to 25 the sooner it won't make a blind bit of difference where I farm.

In fact, I'm thinking of setting up request farming. Something like:
- If you want a particular familiar, you can request that I go hunt in that area
- Requesting a familiar like this requires that you trade for the familiar
- The major advantage is that even if I don't have the familiar, you'll still get the first one.
- Pings are as normal, no trade required, but it'll probably take much longer to get.

Any comments.
So, my team managed to both die and win at the same time. Elk made my last surviving dragon bleed to death on the turn it killed the last Elk. 'Defeat' screen came up - then got overlaid by the 'Win' screen and I got to head on in with three resurrected dragons!

Screw you, pixel Elk!

EDIT: Once Geshar is 23, I think I'm going to have to move on already, despite the lack of familiars. That far above area level and I'm gonna be haemorrhaging XP. Now Rouk's 23 I'm already seeing a significant drop (500 XP for a triple team, although two Hoarfrost Maulers still give me nearly 600). It'll be fine to get Geshar the other third of a level, but after that I'm off to Harpy's Roost.

After all, the sooner I get to 25 the sooner it won't make a blind bit of difference where I farm.

In fact, I'm thinking of setting up request farming. Something like:
- If you want a particular familiar, you can request that I go hunt in that area
- Requesting a familiar like this requires that you trade for the familiar
- The major advantage is that even if I don't have the familiar, you'll still get the first one.
- Pings are as normal, no trade required, but it'll probably take much longer to get.

Any comments.
*earperk* Is your banded owlcat still available? If so I will give him a good home!
*earperk* Is your banded owlcat still available? If so I will give him a good home!
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar

I'm sorry, I plain forgot to take that one off the list. Would you like to be added to the ping list?
@micahjaguar

I'm sorry, I plain forgot to take that one off the list. Would you like to be added to the ping list?
Sure! Thank you, @Vendrus. :D

I am currently hunting for a clown charger. HOW MANY DRYADS MUST I KILL TO GET MY CLOWN CHARGER!

*covers face with claws* *cries fiery dragon tears*
Sure! Thank you, @Vendrus. :D

I am currently hunting for a clown charger. HOW MANY DRYADS MUST I KILL TO GET MY CLOWN CHARGER!

*covers face with claws* *cries fiery dragon tears*
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar

Oh jeez, clown chargers.
I'm only going to be hunting them in Scorched Forest from now on, I'm so sick of that woods area x_x
@micahjaguar

Oh jeez, clown chargers.
I'm only going to be hunting them in Scorched Forest from now on, I'm so sick of that woods area x_x
The only reason I'm there right now is that my exalt fodder needs food and they overwhelmingly eat plants and meat. I am tired of it too. :P
The only reason I'm there right now is that my exalt fodder needs food and they overwhelmingly eat plants and meat. I am tired of it too. :P

One White Wolf to add to my bestiary, one [item=Black Wolf] up for grabs! It's like the Boreal Woods know I'm leaving soon. After-party goodie bag of familiars? Still no Rasa, Elk or Cloud Dancers but 5 familiars dropping in one day - which is nowhere near over - is good stuff. You know, it's wonderful how much support people give to a thread like this - we've had four straight-out donations, three trades for familiars I'd happily give away for free, and at least half a dozen offers to help out when and where they can. The drama may get centre stage, but there's a hell of a lot more kindness in the wings.
One White Wolf to add to my bestiary, one Black Wolf up for grabs!
It's like the Boreal Woods know I'm leaving soon. After-party goodie bag of familiars?
Still no Rasa, Elk or Cloud Dancers but 5 familiars dropping in one day - which is nowhere near over - is good stuff.

You know, it's wonderful how much support people give to a thread like this - we've had four straight-out donations, three trades for familiars I'd happily give away for free, and at least half a dozen offers to help out when and where they can. The drama may get centre stage, but there's a hell of a lot more kindness in the wings.
@Vendrus
Happy news! I managed to purchase a Celestial Antelope! Whenever you find a White Wolf can you ping me? I'd love to trade something for a White Wolf ^^

I hope you're having a great day!

Edit: Can I trade my extra Tengu for the Warcat? I need one of each of those guys, the "green hat" kind and the "black hat" kind (as I call them xD)
@Vendrus
Happy news! I managed to purchase a Celestial Antelope! Whenever you find a White Wolf can you ping me? I'd love to trade something for a White Wolf ^^

I hope you're having a great day!

Edit: Can I trade my extra Tengu for the Warcat? I need one of each of those guys, the "green hat" kind and the "black hat" kind (as I call them xD)
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 361 362