Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND] Double Dom OOFR
@Selah Will be sending dragons :OOO
@Selah Will be sending dragons :OOO
@xVesper Awesome! Ready to snag em o7
@xVesper Awesome! Ready to snag em o7
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@shoydragon

Sending you one dragon lvl 10 with breed bonus.
@shoydragon

Sending you one dragon lvl 10 with breed bonus.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
Sorry if this should be obvious, but where's the sheet that tracks how many dragons/levels each of us has sent?
Sorry if this should be obvious, but where's the sheet that tracks how many dragons/levels each of us has sent?
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png
@OnnaStik Here's a link to the sheet! Go to the "Individual Users" tab and you should be able to find your name in the list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10m690-zKTnfmAchpw4TvyTyb5J-QzuDCa7eNJUOdyNk/edit?gid=1528268276#gid=1528268276
@OnnaStik Here's a link to the sheet! Go to the "Individual Users" tab and you should be able to find your name in the list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10m690-zKTnfmAchpw4TvyTyb5J-QzuDCa7eNJUOdyNk/edit?gid=1528268276#gid=1528268276
tumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
Actually now that I'm thinking about it I also have a question. I'm not used to using the private auction feature for this but it seems like it might be easier so I want to try- if I send in dragons via private auction do I just set the price as whatever the payout per level is?
Actually now that I'm thinking about it I also have a question. I'm not used to using the private auction feature for this but it seems like it might be easier so I want to try- if I send in dragons via private auction do I just set the price as whatever the payout per level is?
@secretlyonfire
Yep! the price is set by you the sender, making sure to include bonuses If the dragon has any as well.
@secretlyonfire
Yep! the price is set by you the sender, making sure to include bonuses If the dragon has any as well.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz Awesome, thanks for confirming for me!
@Panderz Awesome, thanks for confirming for me!
[center][emoji=cat 2 size=1][/center]
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Horses
a 7 with Orchid
a 7 with Orchid AND Guardian
@Horses
a 7 with Orchid
a 7 with Orchid AND Guardian
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png