Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pink G1s Raffle [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Yo @dismasyves, I’m definitely going to keep one of the maybes (Mido), but the other one (Funkalore) can probably go in the raffle.
Yo @dismasyves, I’m definitely going to keep one of the maybes (Mido), but the other one (Funkalore) can probably go in the raffle.
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | The Lisa Frankenstein Project
@rufusdrumknott @beatricks @Silience @umbers @Bwee @Ideamutt Ok take one last look and I'll open it up! I'm setting ticket prices at 2kt/g and I think what we'll do is just do the fraction split for the profits. If you want to donate your share to the bank then you can do that once you receive your portion.

This should be the split, lmk if I miscounted:
32 total dragons

Ideamutt - 6/32
Bwee - 4/32
beatricks - 5/32
Silience - 3/32
umbers - 11/32
rufusdrumknott - 2/32
DismasYves - 1/32
@rufusdrumknott @beatricks @Silience @umbers @Bwee @Ideamutt Ok take one last look and I'll open it up! I'm setting ticket prices at 2kt/g and I think what we'll do is just do the fraction split for the profits. If you want to donate your share to the bank then you can do that once you receive your portion.

This should be the split, lmk if I miscounted:
32 total dragons

Ideamutt - 6/32
Bwee - 4/32
beatricks - 5/32
Silience - 3/32
umbers - 11/32
rufusdrumknott - 2/32
DismasYves - 1/32
TntJeP6.png
My numbers look good!
My numbers look good!
looks good to me too!!
looks good to me too!!
@Pink G1s Raffle Opening bump!
@Pink G1s Raffle Opening bump!
TntJeP6.png
ohhh i am DEFINITELY entering :D just to double check this is standard raffle rules where i send the money thru PM with like "Raffle Tickets" in the subject or something??? just wanna make sure :,D thank you for hosting another raffle as always!!!
ohhh i am DEFINITELY entering :D just to double check this is standard raffle rules where i send the money thru PM with like "Raffle Tickets" in the subject or something??? just wanna make sure :,D thank you for hosting another raffle as always!!!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Naegikun Yep! I'll edit the first post to clarify. Thanks!
@Naegikun Yep! I'll edit the first post to clarify. Thanks!
TntJeP6.png
Woohoo! Good looking bunch in this raffle!
Woohoo! Good looking bunch in this raffle!
bump
bump
TntJeP6.png
Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bump!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | The Lisa Frankenstein Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14