Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dusthide Fundraiser Raffle
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Azabelle since you commented before I got back, I'll still count it! Feel free to comment what you want, but before you do so, read the following update:
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates @Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Raffle End

Because our 1st place winner has not responded, all prize winners who have already been chosen will move up one slot, and the last prize slot will be re-spun. Thank you for your patience, I'll start sending out prizes in order as I can!
All item rewards will be sent by me through PMs. Certain prizes like the art, some of the dragons, etc will be sent by the donors. If that's the case, I will ping them and the winner will communicate with the donor to receive their prize(s).

Please be patient as this process begins!
@Azabelle since you commented before I got back, I'll still count it! Feel free to comment what you want, but before you do so, read the following update:
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates @Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Raffle End

Because our 1st place winner has not responded, all prize winners who have already been chosen will move up one slot, and the last prize slot will be re-spun. Thank you for your patience, I'll start sending out prizes in order as I can!
All item rewards will be sent by me through PMs. Certain prizes like the art, some of the dragons, etc will be sent by the donors. If that's the case, I will ping them and the winner will communicate with the donor to receive their prize(s).

Please be patient as this process begins!
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
Oh no I think I missed claiming mine? D: I’m so sorry about that, had a very hectic day yesterday. Thank you anyway and I’m sorry for that muck up!
Oh no I think I missed claiming mine? D: I’m so sorry about that, had a very hectic day yesterday. Thank you anyway and I’m sorry for that muck up!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Raffle End @Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates
Prizes 1-10 have been sent!
I'm waiting on a response to a question for some of the next prizes, so there will be a temporary hold-up until I know for sure what the order is of the next few prizes I'll be sending.

I'll roll the new winner(s) later.

@SealedSalt ack, sorry about that! good luck with the re-rolls, though!
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Raffle End @Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates
Prizes 1-10 have been sent!
I'm waiting on a response to a question for some of the next prizes, so there will be a temporary hold-up until I know for sure what the order is of the next few prizes I'll be sending.

I'll roll the new winner(s) later.

@SealedSalt ack, sorry about that! good luck with the re-rolls, though!
Nobody’s fault and it is what it is. Still just got a kick outta placing ^^
Congrats to all the winners! And thanks again for hosting this lovely little raffle
Nobody’s fault and it is what it is. Still just got a kick outta placing ^^
Congrats to all the winners! And thanks again for hosting this lovely little raffle
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@Amordel

So sorry for the hold up. If I'm still eligible here's my list! Most of them were claimed so I hope I still did this right!

1. G1 Nocturne
2. Butcher's Counter
3. Battle Pack
4. G2 Dragonfruits
5. Prehistoric Pals
6. Dusty Dino
7. Dustrunner
8. G2 GAME OVER 1
9. G2 GAME OVER 2
10. G2 Iguanas
11. Tide Pool
12. Space Rift
13. Battle Fragments
@Amordel

So sorry for the hold up. If I'm still eligible here's my list! Most of them were claimed so I hope I still did this right!

1. G1 Nocturne
2. Butcher's Counter
3. Battle Pack
4. G2 Dragonfruits
5. Prehistoric Pals
6. Dusty Dino
7. Dustrunner
8. G2 GAME OVER 1
9. G2 GAME OVER 2
10. G2 Iguanas
11. Tide Pool
12. Space Rift
13. Battle Fragments
@LilacStar because some people did not respond in time, your placement was moved up. Could you please comment a prize wishlist of the remaining items? You can check the prize list to see what's still available!
@LilacStar because some people did not respond in time, your placement was moved up. Could you please comment a prize wishlist of the remaining items? You can check the prize list to see what's still available!

Re-roll winners have been spun!

1. @magicspell
2. @Fynite
3. @SealedSalt

Once again, winners have 24 hours to respond with a comment.

The three available prizes are G2 GAME OVER 1, G2 GAME OVER 2, and Space Rift.

This is the end of the updates for this raffle as these will be the last prizes sent out!
Keep an eye out and subscribe to the pinglists for my next raffles! I plan to hold a FR anniversary raffle sometime around October/November which I hope to make a pretty big raffle :D

Re-roll winners have been spun!

1. @magicspell
2. @Fynite
3. @SealedSalt

Once again, winners have 24 hours to respond with a comment.

The three available prizes are G2 GAME OVER 1, G2 GAME OVER 2, and Space Rift.

This is the end of the updates for this raffle as these will be the last prizes sent out!
Keep an eye out and subscribe to the pinglists for my next raffles! I plan to hold a FR anniversary raffle sometime around October/November which I hope to make a pretty big raffle :D
1. Space Rift
2. G2 GAME OVER 2
1. Space Rift
2. G2 GAME OVER 2
w8o0xW1.png dsiNAWk.png Formerly "FyniteShadow027"
fYjKMys.png
oAF3DvH.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
N5w86O0.png
tBfnr5I.png