Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Wavecrest '24 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32
Earth about to be throwing their new ancient through our window lmao

Keep the pebble notes up!!
Earth about to be throwing their new ancient through our window lmao

Keep the pebble notes up!!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle [img]https://i.imgur.com/CFhU4qC.png[/img] (glad you're enjoying them as much as we are! :D)
@Snowbelle

CFhU4qC.png

(glad you're enjoying them as much as we are! :D)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Hello! Sorry to bother you, I know it's not much, but I was just checking the sheet today and it shows that I've sent 12 levels instead of 21. I can send screenshots of the dragons I've sent if needed :)
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Hello! Sorry to bother you, I know it's not much, but I was just checking the sheet today and it shows that I've sent 12 levels instead of 21. I can send screenshots of the dragons I've sent if needed :)
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
@InTheClouds
Who did you send to and what levels were those dragons? We can see which ones have a typo!
@InTheClouds
Who did you send to and what levels were those dragons? We can see which ones have a typo!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle It was 2 dragons! First one was a level 11 to @/Aristata, second one was a level 10 to @/Blazestorm22
@Snowbelle It was 2 dragons! First one was a level 11 to @/Aristata, second one was a level 10 to @/Blazestorm22
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
@InTheClouds
The 0 on the lv10's level didn't want to report for duty. It's been fixed, should see your levels right now!
@InTheClouds
The 0 on the lv10's level didn't want to report for duty. It's been fixed, should see your levels right now!
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle! Thank you for the quick response, appreciate it ^^
@Snowbelle! Thank you for the quick response, appreciate it ^^
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
@Milim

Hello! I'm pinging you because you missed the breed bonus on 11 of your mirrors you just sent me- was this intentional? If it wasn't I'll pm you the missing t! The other 3 you've sent me were priced correctly c:
@Milim

Hello! I'm pinging you because you missed the breed bonus on 11 of your mirrors you just sent me- was this intentional? If it wasn't I'll pm you the missing t! The other 3 you've sent me were priced correctly c:
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
@Azurine

Hello! Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I'm pinging you because I (only just now) noticed that it looks like you forgot to log one of the 1t PAs I sent you last night. I already had 20 of them logged previously, I sent you a batch of 20 last night, but the sheet only says I have 39 total.
@Azurine

Hello! Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I'm pinging you because I (only just now) noticed that it looks like you forgot to log one of the 1t PAs I sent you last night. I already had 20 of them logged previously, I sent you a batch of 20 last night, but the sheet only says I have 39 total.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Draco981

No it's alright! I'll take a look and see which one I missed. Sorry about that.
@Draco981

No it's alright! I'll take a look and see which one I missed. Sorry about that.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32