Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Old Fest Chests Grab Bags
1 2
Hello, I need a lot of purple sludges. [item=purple sludge] I have a decent amount of old fest chests. Since they're chests, I'm not going to look up each and every single name in the data base, so I too, don't know what they are and what you'll get.* So for only [b]2 purple sludges[/b], I'll send you a random old fest chest. Send me [b]3 purple sludges[/b] instead if you want to specify the flight festival you want it from. (eg. A water fest chest, etc.) I'm not checking the data base so I will not be taking requests for chests of specific years. I will state here if I run out of any flight chest. Currently, everything is available. [b]PM[/b] me the sludge and I will respond to your PM with a chest! A [b]1-way CR[/b] also works. No 2-way CRs for no take-backsies. *I did arrange my hoard by oldest ID and the oldest chest I have is from 2018, though you'd probably get something middle of the pack when I click a random chest. edit: Wow, I did not expect this to be so popular! Thanks all!!! I have [b]0[/b] left. If you order after I'm out of chests, I will send your sludge back! [b]OUT OF STOCK!!!![/b] Thank you everyone for helping me with my project and I hope it was fun! :D
Hello, I need a lot of purple sludges. Purple Sludge

I have a decent amount of old fest chests. Since they're chests, I'm not going to look up each and every single name in the data base, so I too, don't know what they are and what you'll get.* So for only 2 purple sludges, I'll send you a random old fest chest. Send me 3 purple sludges instead if you want to specify the flight festival you want it from. (eg. A water fest chest, etc.) I'm not checking the data base so I will not be taking requests for chests of specific years.

I will state here if I run out of any flight chest. Currently, everything is available.

PM me the sludge and I will respond to your PM with a chest! A 1-way CR also works. No 2-way CRs for no take-backsies.

*I did arrange my hoard by oldest ID and the oldest chest I have is from 2018, though you'd probably get something middle of the pack when I click a random chest.

edit: Wow, I did not expect this to be so popular! Thanks all!!! I have 0 left. If you order after I'm out of chests, I will send your sludge back!

OUT OF STOCK!!!! Thank you everyone for helping me with my project and I hope it was fun! :D
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo

Hello! I've got 2 purple sludges for ya! Send me a CR whenever possible.
@mgcltwo

Hello! I've got 2 purple sludges for ya! Send me a CR whenever possible.
Rbf96Oh.gif
@mgcltwo

Sending the purple sludge over in a CR now!
@mgcltwo

Sending the purple sludge over in a CR now!
@mgcltwo
Send you over 14 purple sludges
@mgcltwo
Send you over 14 purple sludges
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
@mgcltwo
Heya I got 2 more purple sludges.
Sended them over
@mgcltwo
Heya I got 2 more purple sludges.
Sended them over
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
Sent 8 purple sludges!
Sent 8 purple sludges!
Elias-signature.png
@mgcltwo Just sent over 6 purple sludges! ^^
@mgcltwo Just sent over 6 purple sludges! ^^
I sent 4!
I sent 4!
I sent 4, Thanks!!
I sent 4, Thanks!!
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gifoMwfIX2.pngdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gif5JKR88e.gifQXJbUgV.gif cfIrEgc.gif5JKR88e.gifdeitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifoMwfIX2.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
cQS6PnX.png
I sent 4 sludge, hope you get enough lovely sludge!
I sent 4 sludge, hope you get enough lovely sludge!
4ok1TmX.png
1 2