Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
@wistfulclown

E>N>W>W

hmmm I think I'll head North
@wistfulclown

E>N>W>W

hmmm I think I'll head North
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@VelikaTheAlpha @GhostDogBones @StormyTehCat11 @loneseacucumber @SpicySheWolf @Loghrif @DespacitoMan @Eenyay @Mikhael @EmilyWolf
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 05.24 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
@VelikaTheAlpha @GhostDogBones @StormyTehCat11 @loneseacucumber @SpicySheWolf @Loghrif @DespacitoMan @Eenyay @Mikhael @EmilyWolf
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 05.24 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown I will stay and listen.

Path (for me to track): Right -> Right -> North -> Stay
@wistfulclown I will stay and listen.

Path (for me to track): Right -> Right -> North -> Stay
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@wistfulclown

Hello, can you please tell me where I am? My name is not on the post anywhere
@wistfulclown

Hello, can you please tell me where I am? My name is not on the post anywhere
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@wistfulclown
I would like to north please
@wistfulclown
I would like to north please
PlHzF2d.pngCabasas.png
@wistfulclown I think my name disappeared AGAIN- (Is your spreadsheet perhaps haunted?) Anyways, I choose to stay again! E-N-E-Stay-Stay!
@wistfulclown I think my name disappeared AGAIN- (Is your spreadsheet perhaps haunted?) Anyways, I choose to stay again! E-N-E-Stay-Stay!
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
I go north
I go north
M7v69JN.png
@wistfulclown

W>W>N>W

I will go north!

@wistfulclown

W>W>N>W

I will go north!

beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
@Eenyay for once, your name has not disappeared from the spreadsheet- the order may be a little odd so may be difficult to find :,)
@Eenyay for once, your name has not disappeared from the spreadsheet- the order may be a little odd so may be difficult to find :,)
@StormyTehCat11 You're located at W>S>E>N
@StormyTehCat11 You're located at W>S>E>N