Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Entries Closed]Ending Account Giveaway!
Aw, I’m sad to see you leave Flight Rising!! I hope your next chapter in life is an amazing one :>

I’d love to enter the giveaway for apparel and food if that’s okay!

Gosh, I love fury, cutter, and nimphy all, and I hope they find great homes to keep up their lore! You’ve got such a beautiful lair
Aw, I’m sad to see you leave Flight Rising!! I hope your next chapter in life is an amazing one :>

I’d love to enter the giveaway for apparel and food if that’s okay!

Gosh, I love fury, cutter, and nimphy all, and I hope they find great homes to keep up their lore! You’ve got such a beautiful lair
@TundraFrost9

Hate to see ya leave, hope all goes well for you!!

Food, Material, Familiars, and Apparel please :3
@TundraFrost9

Hate to see ya leave, hope all goes well for you!!

Food, Material, Familiars, and Apparel please :3
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@Tundrafrost9
sad to hear you're going but i hope you enjoyed your time here!! this is an incredibly generous thing to do and i really appreciate it
I'd like to enter for Treasure, familiars, food, and materials please. I'll also be taking a look at dragons to see if any catch my eye!
@Tundrafrost9
sad to hear you're going but i hope you enjoyed your time here!! this is an incredibly generous thing to do and i really appreciate it
I'd like to enter for Treasure, familiars, food, and materials please. I'll also be taking a look at dragons to see if any catch my eye!
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
@Tundrafrost9 my name is CorvusRegina
Sorry to hear you're leaving and I appreciate your generosity!
I would like to enter for apparel.
Also, if Zuko and Inuah or Malachai and Vorhees are still available I would love to buy them!
@Tundrafrost9 my name is CorvusRegina
Sorry to hear you're leaving and I appreciate your generosity!
I would like to enter for apparel.
Also, if Zuko and Inuah or Malachai and Vorhees are still available I would love to buy them!
rUfsBYN.png
@tundrafrost9 it’s sad to hear that you’re leaving, but thank you so much for doing something like this!! it’s really lovely that you want all of your game stuff to circulate back into the game!! ;w;

I would love to join in!! And I would love any familiars / apparel / food / materials you’re willing to give!!

thank you again!!
@tundrafrost9 it’s sad to hear that you’re leaving, but thank you so much for doing something like this!! it’s really lovely that you want all of your game stuff to circulate back into the game!! ;w;

I would love to join in!! And I would love any familiars / apparel / food / materials you’re willing to give!!

thank you again!!
nVy1GDy.png
@Tundrafrost9 Hi, this is so very generous of you, thank you so much for doing this. Sorry to hear you won't be playing anymore
I am interested in all the categories: Food, Materials, Familiars, Apparel

Thanks again <3 <3
@Tundrafrost9 Hi, this is so very generous of you, thank you so much for doing this. Sorry to hear you won't be playing anymore
I am interested in all the categories: Food, Materials, Familiars, Apparel

Thanks again <3 <3
@Tundrafrost9

Really nice of you to do, I'm sure the community will miss you

Food, Materials, Familiars, and Apparel?
@Tundrafrost9

Really nice of you to do, I'm sure the community will miss you

Food, Materials, Familiars, and Apparel?
wooooooooooooo
@Tundrafrost9

Sorry that you're leaving, we will definitely miss you!

Food and familiars please!
@Tundrafrost9

Sorry that you're leaving, we will definitely miss you!

Food and familiars please!
mlr1H8z.png53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgpO9OxgB.pngI7CI3v5.pngchsD6Vl.png
@Tundrafrost9 thanks for doing this, very nice of you! wish you luck and a happy life outside fr. i would like to participate for materials, familiars and apparel, please! username: kyrylokot i would also like to know how much she costs?[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27927464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/279275/27927464_350.png[/img][/url]
@Tundrafrost9 thanks for doing this, very nice of you! wish you luck and a happy life outside fr.

i would like to participate for materials, familiars and apparel, please!
username: kyrylokot

i would also like to know how much she costs?27927464_350.png
OyhsYfL.png
@Tundrafrost9 I'd like to enter for Food, Familiars, and Apparel if possible, thank you!
@Tundrafrost9 I'd like to enter for Food, Familiars, and Apparel if possible, thank you!
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png