Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Entries Closed]Ending Account Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I'd like to enter for apparel and any skins if you are willing :o
I would also like to take in Zuko and Inuah, I'd hate to separate such a gorgeous pair !!!
I'd like to enter for apparel and any skins if you are willing :o
I would also like to take in Zuko and Inuah, I'd hate to separate such a gorgeous pair !!!
I would love to enter for apparel and any specialty if possible.
I would love to enter for apparel and any specialty if possible.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@tundrafrost9
I would love to have familiars and apparel :)
You seem like such a cool person, I wish I could have gotten to know you better but I really do hope that leaving makes you feel better!!
@tundrafrost9
I would love to have familiars and apparel :)
You seem like such a cool person, I wish I could have gotten to know you better but I really do hope that leaving makes you feel better!!
Hello @Tundrafrost9! I'm Corvus and I would love to enter for apparel.
Graffiti in the hibden caught my eye and I'd love to purchase her (plus her pair if there is one), since I love older dragons- But only if lynell is willing to pass on them for the rest of the dragons they listed since I know they commented first.
Hello @Tundrafrost9! I'm Corvus and I would love to enter for apparel.
Graffiti in the hibden caught my eye and I'd love to purchase her (plus her pair if there is one), since I love older dragons- But only if lynell is willing to pass on them for the rest of the dragons they listed since I know they commented first.
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@Tundrafrost9 Thank you for your generosity :D! Could I please enter in Apparel and Familiars?

@Tundrafrost9 Thank you for your generosity :D! Could I please enter in Apparel and Familiars?

shale.png Water-Animated-Crystals.gif water.gif Water-Animated-Crystals.gif shale.png
Mainly just looking for familiars and apparel.
I wish you luck going forwards even though you're leaving!
Mainly just looking for familiars and apparel.
I wish you luck going forwards even though you're leaving!
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
hey! thank you so much for hosting this!

i'm still quite new to FR, so i'd like to be entered for materials, apparel, and familiars!
hey! thank you so much for hosting this!

i'm still quite new to FR, so i'd like to be entered for materials, apparel, and familiars!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
@Tundrafrost9
Sorry to hear you're leaving :') Hope you've enjoyed FR while you were here!

I'll like to have treasures, gems, some food and apparel please. (Saving for lair expansion and gene/breed scrolls..)
@Tundrafrost9
Sorry to hear you're leaving :') Hope you've enjoyed FR while you were here!

I'll like to have treasures, gems, some food and apparel please. (Saving for lair expansion and gene/breed scrolls..)
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@tundrafrost9
I would love nice familiars (to expand my bestiary hehheh) and apparel :)
this is very generous of u and I really hope that quitting is good for our mental health, if u need anything at all just pm me!
@tundrafrost9
I would love nice familiars (to expand my bestiary hehheh) and apparel :)
this is very generous of u and I really hope that quitting is good for our mental health, if u need anything at all just pm me!
@tundrafrost9 May i enter for treasure and gems please
Sad to see you go but thank you for hosting this
@tundrafrost9 May i enter for treasure and gems please
Sad to see you go but thank you for hosting this
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20