Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Valentine's Raffle!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35
recorded!
recorded!
90383876.pngclzOjn5.pngezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.png
bump 9
bump 9
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump 1
bump 1
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
bump3
bump3
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
bump 10
bump 10
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
@pinglist-21051 New dragons once more! Also, there are a few new free dragons available in my hatchery (link below), if anyone wants modern meat dragons or some nature-themed veilspun & imps! Now for the newcomers: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93008194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930082/93008194_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91949083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919491/91949083_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3312311/1][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b1e7e6c5b06afa2a1a060e37894aedbb/ef4f860522cb8c7d-a1/s250x400/9d1340864d85e88fffc0ed102b1662b4c97d0967.png[/img][/url] [pinglist=21051]
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates
New dragons once more! Also, there are a few new free dragons available in my hatchery (link below), if anyone wants modern meat dragons or some nature-themed veilspun & imps!
Now for the newcomers:
93008194_350.png91949083_350.png

9d1340864d85e88fffc0ed102b1662b4c97d0967.png
bump #6 !!
Like #1 on Cupcake and #3 on Sintharia !!
bump #6 !!
Like #1 on Cupcake and #3 on Sintharia !!
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
recorded!

@lamsweete it looks like there's a typo with your second bump, but it still counts! you're at two bumps so far. Thanks for joining! :]
recorded!

@lamsweete it looks like there's a typo with your second bump, but it still counts! you're at two bumps so far. Thanks for joining! :]
@pinglist-21051 Good news everyone! We have reached [b]20 participants[/b], which means that [b]5 more item prizes[/b] to choose from have now been added to the prize list! Congrats and [b]thanks so much[/b] to all of you for getting us to this point! If we reach 30+ participants, even more may be added! I also want to clarify how prize drawing will work once the raffle is over. I will be entering every participant into a [b]randomized spinner wheel[/b] based on the [b]number of tickets[/b] they have (so if Person A has 10 tickets, I will put their name on the wheel 10 times). [b]Each winner can only win once[/b], so once a name is drawn, all copies of that user will be removed from the wheel, until all prize winners have been chosen. The [b]biggest thing[/b] I want to clarify is that the prizes listed are in [b]no significant order[/b]! I just arranged them in a general order of what I wanted to show off first. If you win first place but don't want a hatchling, and instead want an item prize, that's totally fine! How [b]prize selection[/b] will function is that each winner, once they're announced, will have 24 hours to respond with a list of prizes in the number of their drawing, in order of preference. So, if Person A wins first place, they will comment something along the lines of: [quote name="Person A example"]Hi! My prize choice is (insert prize choice here).[/quote] If Person B wins 3rd place, they would comment something like this: [quote name="Person B example"]Hi! My prize choices are: 1. (insert first choice/preference here) 2. (insert second choice/preference here) 3. (insert third choice/preference here) [/quote] This format makes it [b]way faster[/b] for both you and me to get prizes to their owners! It lets me see [b]who has priority[/b] claim based on the drawing, and it [b]streamlines the process[/b] for when someone's choice has been claimed already. If you're already familiar with this system, awesome! Just figured I'd explain it so that anyone who isn't familiar with it knows ahead of time :] [b]Other general notifications:[/b] first, reminder that this ends on [b]March 1st[/b], which is just over a [b]week[/b] away! Second, I want to remind you to [b]keep track of your tickets[/b] and double-check the math. I have been doing my best to check, and I will try to do a final count after the raffle closes, but [b]double-checking your ticket count[/b] along with me gets the most accurate results we can get. I'll tally up non-featured dragon likes based on the honor system & comments, though, since I've been changing the total dragons I own so frequently. [pinglist=21051]
@Amordel's Fundraiser Raffle - Updates
Good news everyone! We have reached 20 participants, which means that 5 more item prizes to choose from have now been added to the prize list! Congrats and thanks so much to all of you for getting us to this point! If we reach 30+ participants, even more may be added!

I also want to clarify how prize drawing will work once the raffle is over. I will be entering every participant into a randomized spinner wheel based on the number of tickets they have (so if Person A has 10 tickets, I will put their name on the wheel 10 times). Each winner can only win once, so once a name is drawn, all copies of that user will be removed from the wheel, until all prize winners have been chosen.
The biggest thing I want to clarify is that the prizes listed are in no significant order! I just arranged them in a general order of what I wanted to show off first. If you win first place but don't want a hatchling, and instead want an item prize, that's totally fine!

How prize selection will function is that each winner, once they're announced, will have 24 hours to respond with a list of prizes in the number of their drawing, in order of preference.
So, if Person A wins first place, they will comment something along the lines of:
Person A example wrote:
Hi! My prize choice is (insert prize choice here).
If Person B wins 3rd place, they would comment something like this:
Person B example wrote:
Hi! My prize choices are:
1. (insert first choice/preference here)
2. (insert second choice/preference here)
3. (insert third choice/preference here)
This format makes it way faster for both you and me to get prizes to their owners! It lets me see who has priority claim based on the drawing, and it streamlines the process for when someone's choice has been claimed already.
If you're already familiar with this system, awesome! Just figured I'd explain it so that anyone who isn't familiar with it knows ahead of time :]

Other general notifications: first, reminder that this ends on March 1st, which is just over a week away!
Second, I want to remind you to keep track of your tickets and double-check the math. I have been doing my best to check, and I will try to do a final count after the raffle closes, but double-checking your ticket count along with me gets the most accurate results we can get. I'll tally up non-featured dragon likes based on the honor system & comments, though, since I've been changing the total dragons I own so frequently.

bump #7 !!
bump #7 !!
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png