Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle! ~ Over 4,000g in Prizes!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
I gave Cherubena her 202nd like!!!
Like #203 from me!
Like #203 from me!
Bump75
Bump75
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
Bump76
Bump76
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
@almondandapple - Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving a new gold star for Cherubeena, and leaving some dergs for us to like! I love the matching color schemes of your page 1, and your new matching Dusthides, too! Cool! :D

I did leave a like for each of the 3 red 'n teal dergs, and your 10 tickets for the birthday girl's new like is goin on the board for you! tysm :)
@almondandapple - Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving a new gold star for Cherubeena, and leaving some dergs for us to like! I love the matching color schemes of your page 1, and your new matching Dusthides, too! Cool! :D

I did leave a like for each of the 3 red 'n teal dergs, and your 10 tickets for the birthday girl's new like is goin on the board for you! tysm :)
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JmNdvdn.png[/img] [color=#DB518D][font=gabriola][size=7][size=5][b]G[/b][/size][/size][size=7]oooooaall![/size] [/font][/center] [quote name="GraveyardGhost" date="2024-04-13 21:05:21" ] Bump #1 I was like #200 ^^ [/quote] [quote name= Cherubeena][columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/676499/67649823p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]_____[/color] [nextcol]@GraveyardGhost, thank you for your arrival, and for helping this birthday be absolutely over the stars! Thanks soo much for your appearance here at my party! You're part of the reason I wanted to have this celebration, so, thank you! From the bottom of my little bee heart! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=4]P.S. [b]YOU JUST TRIGGERED THE FOURTH SECRET RAFFLE![/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=firework size=1][/size][/quote] [center]@Watercolour - [i]*dance party engaged*[/i]! YEY! You..WE did it! Our fourth big Milestone for Cherubeena's Birthday! This is more than she ever dreamed it would be, and thank you for being a part, a [b]big[/b] part, in this celebration! It's truly proving to be a celebration of community! :3 [b]I'll have you down for 10 tickets for gracing the greenhouse of 'Beena with her 200TH golden star![/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JmNdvdn.png[/img] [size=4]That's right! SURPRISE! At various Milestones that have been previously determined by my 4 children, my husband and myself, there will be RANDOM RAFFLES! That means 6 Surprise Raffles with [b]2[/b] Remaining! To be eligible, you must simply have previously received raffle tickets up until the point of the Milestone, AND.. wait, nope. There.. is no and. No and then... That's it! I will draw the username of the winner tomorrow, Thursday April 18th at 12:00 p.m. PST (12:00 FRT). [b][u]Please note:[/u][/b] I will only be pinging the raffle winner! The winner has 24 hours to claim the prize, or another username will be drawn! The [b]200 Likes Milestone[/b] raffle prizes are: [item=Scene: Lightweaver's Domain] [item=Scene: Royal Chambers] [gamedb item=35018] [gamedb item=34844] [item=Striped Crecko] [item=Ultramel Amphithere] [gamedb item=51940] [gamedb item=10227] [item=Viridescent Harvest Celebration] [gamedb item=40449][/size] ----- [pinglist=20066] @pinglist-20066
JmNdvdn.png

Goooooaall!

GraveyardGhost wrote on 2024-04-13 21:05:21:
Bump #1
I was like #200 ^^

Cherubeena wrote:
67649823p.png _____ @GraveyardGhost, thank you for your arrival, and for helping this birthday be absolutely over the stars! Thanks soo much for your appearance here at my party! You're part of the reason I wanted to have this celebration, so, thank you! From the bottom of my little bee heart!

P.S. YOU JUST TRIGGERED THE FOURTH SECRET RAFFLE!
@Watercolour - *dance party engaged*! YEY! You..WE did it! Our fourth big Milestone for Cherubeena's Birthday! This is more than she ever dreamed it would be, and thank you for being a part, a big part, in this celebration! It's truly proving to be a celebration of community! :3

I'll have you down for 10 tickets for gracing the greenhouse of 'Beena with her 200TH golden star!

JmNdvdn.png

That's right! SURPRISE! At various Milestones that have been previously determined by my 4 children, my husband and myself, there will be RANDOM RAFFLES! That means 6 Surprise Raffles with 2 Remaining!

To be eligible, you must simply have previously received raffle tickets up until the point of the Milestone, AND.. wait, nope. There.. is no and. No and then... That's it!

I will draw the username of the winner tomorrow, Thursday April 18th at 12:00 p.m. PST (12:00 FRT). Please note: I will only be pinging the raffle winner! The winner has 24 hours to claim the prize, or another username will be drawn!

The 200 Likes Milestone raffle prizes are:

Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Royal Chambers
Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Royal Chambers
Striped Crecko Ultramel Amphithere
Striped Crecko Ultramel Amphithere
Viridescent Harvest Celebration
Viridescent Harvest Celebration

@Cherubeena's Birthday Raffle - All Notifications
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
wooo congrats on 200 likes!!
wooo congrats on 200 likes!!
ezgif-com-resize.gif clzOjn5.png mlr1H8z.png dsiNAWk.png
bump 23- congrats on 200 likes :0
bump 23- congrats on 200 likes :0
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
[quote name="Shale" date="2024-04-15 13:01:31" ] I gave Cherubena her 202nd like!!! [/quote] @Shale - Welcome to the party! Thanks so much for stopping in and dropping a like for Cherubeena! We are so grateful and [b]will be getting your 10 tickets on the score board for ya![/b] Thank you again and have a fantastic day! ----- [quote name="Bwee" date="2024-04-15 14:13:05" ] Like #203 from me! [/quote] @Bwee - Yay! Welcome and thank you for helping us to reach Cherubeena's birthday goal of 300 likes! We couldn't do it without your help, so thank you so much for stopping by! [b]10 tickets into the raffle will be put up on the board for you here soon![/b] Thanks again, and we hope you enjoy the fun, and have a great day! [emoji=sun size=1]
Shale wrote on 2024-04-15 13:01:31:

@Shale - Welcome to the party! Thanks so much for stopping in and dropping a like for Cherubeena! We are so grateful and will be getting your 10 tickets on the score board for ya! Thank you again and have a fantastic day!

Bwee wrote on 2024-04-15 14:13:05:
Like #203 from me!

@Bwee - Yay! Welcome and thank you for helping us to reach Cherubeena's birthday goal of 300 likes! We couldn't do it without your help, so thank you so much for stopping by! 10 tickets into the raffle will be put up on the board for you here soon! Thanks again, and we hope you enjoy the fun, and have a great day!
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
@Amordel, @eyayah - Hi! and thank you so much! :3 It is very exciting! I did want to say that I apologize for my inactivity here lately! I just returned from a 6-day camping trip, and to top it off -we just sold our property with closing happening in mid-May. Big changes are happening around here, but I'm hoping it won't cause too much of interruption for me around here. I do have another game lined up to begin next week, and new dragons in the lairs if you're looking for additional tickets until then! Thanks so much for being so active around here, and keeping this raffle afloat :D I appreciate you's and hope you're doing great, yourselves! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Amordel, @eyayah - Hi! and thank you so much! :3 It is very exciting!

I did want to say that I apologize for my inactivity here lately! I just returned from a 6-day camping trip, and to top it off -we just sold our property with closing happening in mid-May. Big changes are happening around here, but I'm hoping it won't cause too much of interruption for me around here.

I do have another game lined up to begin next week, and new dragons in the lairs if you're looking for additional tickets until then!

Thanks so much for being so active around here, and keeping this raffle afloat :D I appreciate you's and hope you're doing great, yourselves!
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121