Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Millionaire Walk [Daily Free Treasure]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 114 115
I would like to enter please! :3
I would like to enter please! :3
huh, i don't seem to be on the participant list anymore! id like to re-enter if thats ok <3 if i got removed for a reason thats ok too!
huh, i don't seem to be on the participant list anymore! id like to re-enter if thats ok <3 if i got removed for a reason thats ok too!
QSVqUJe.png
acherontia
it/its
pink critter enjoyer
@Teg741 hello! just a heads up that despite my dragons starving (whoops) and not posting on forums/getting achievements much i AM active and check flight rising almost every day/every other day. :P
@Teg741 hello! just a heads up that despite my dragons starving (whoops) and not posting on forums/getting achievements much i AM active and check flight rising almost every day/every other day. :P
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
Hello! I'd love to enter, thanks for the opportunity :))
Hello! I'd love to enter, thanks for the opportunity :))
9qwf4Wj.png 3RPyXlF.png wrvst4A.pngLDXQkkJ.png958ND1I.png
hi!!! this seems fun, id like to enter! thank you!!! :D
hi!!! this seems fun, id like to enter! thank you!!! :D
Sc5ByAe.gif
hello!
my art shop is closed ill update this later!
make sure to ping sunnny and not sunny!
Thank you for this wonderful raffle! I'd love to enter!
Thank you for this wonderful raffle! I'd love to enter!
m3TbcZw.png
oaolHwW.png
pixil-frame-08.png
DRAGONS FOR SALE ======>
AT HAPHAZARD HUSBANDRY
s7XCEg7.png
Hi! I entered a while back but I don't see my name in the participant's list, I'd like to enter again(?) If that's alright
Hi! I entered a while back but I don't see my name in the participant's list, I'd like to enter again(?) If that's alright
Come check out Morning glory! (currently under repairs)
QKenIL5.png

New people have been added, hello!

Old people who’ve not read the rules and posted twice, you’ve been removed.
Sorry for the hardlining, but double posting seriously wastes so much of my time and is part of the reason I need to take admin breaks every now and then. Please don’t appeal if this is you, I’m tired and don’t want to hear it. There’s plenty of other giveaways in the forums!
New people have been added, hello!

Old people who’ve not read the rules and posted twice, you’ve been removed.
Sorry for the hardlining, but double posting seriously wastes so much of my time and is part of the reason I need to take admin breaks every now and then. Please don’t appeal if this is you, I’m tired and don’t want to hear it. There’s plenty of other giveaways in the forums!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
[quote name="Syffeine" date="2024-04-02 14:21:26" ] Hi! I entered a while back but I don't see my name in the participant's list, I'd like to enter again(?) If that's alright [/quote] You are in the list? (#161)
Syffeine wrote on 2024-04-02 14:21:26:

You are in the list? (#161)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
[quote name="acherontian" date="2024-04-02 11:46:21" ] huh, i don't seem to be on the participant list anymore! id like to re-enter if thats ok <3 if i got removed for a reason thats ok too! [/quote] yeah sorry mate, seeing as you’ve asked, you were removed for a reason. I don’t enjoy giving away free money (which I spent time earning, doesn’t just come from a tree) to people who don’t even say thank you :/ like as much as I am doing this giveaway to give back to the community, I also want it to be fun for me - otherwise why do it? I’m running this at a huge loss to myself - over 26mt in fact - plus all the time spent administrating which I could be using to work on skins, my other hobbies, talk to friends, etc. I work full time and come on flight rising in my spare time for fun. so I don’t see these “not fun” interactions (me throwing money into a void essentially) as worth my time. just enjoy the 75,000t you’ve already won, and maybe next time you win something in a raffle (especially a free to enter one) you can think about dropping a thanks to the person who’s given you stuff for free <3
acherontian wrote on 2024-04-02 11:46:21:

yeah sorry mate, seeing as you’ve asked, you were removed for a reason. I don’t enjoy giving away free money (which I spent time earning, doesn’t just come from a tree) to people who don’t even say thank you :/

like as much as I am doing this giveaway to give back to the community, I also want it to be fun for me - otherwise why do it? I’m running this at a huge loss to myself - over 26mt in fact - plus all the time spent administrating which I could be using to work on skins, my other hobbies, talk to friends, etc. I work full time and come on flight rising in my spare time for fun. so I don’t see these “not fun” interactions (me throwing money into a void essentially) as worth my time.

just enjoy the 75,000t you’ve already won, and maybe next time you win something in a raffle (especially a free to enter one) you can think about dropping a thanks to the person who’s given you stuff for free <3
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 114 115