Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Impress Me! (CLOSED)
this one is i know going to be a dud. but i want you to listen to it anyway bc it's always fun seeing people react to it

red signal by the mechanisms
this one is i know going to be a dud. but i want you to listen to it anyway bc it's always fun seeing people react to it

red signal by the mechanisms
@aeviternity
Well it doesn't make the list but it's cooler than the other one by them lol. They remind me of maneskin a bit in this one. I think it's the growl in the voice.
@aeviternity
Well it doesn't make the list but it's cooler than the other one by them lol. They remind me of maneskin a bit in this one. I think it's the growl in the voice.
yeahhhh tbi is a lot better musically than ouatis- they were a university band having fun and ouatis was their first album lmao. okay actually since you like the growl.

Loki (Death to the Mechanisms recording) by the Mechanisms. (cw: cursing, loss of identity)
yeahhhh tbi is a lot better musically than ouatis- they were a university band having fun and ouatis was their first album lmao. okay actually since you like the growl.

Loki (Death to the Mechanisms recording) by the Mechanisms. (cw: cursing, loss of identity)
@aeviternity
You know what? I'm gonna give this one to you because while I wouldn't sit and listen to it on repeat it suits one of my OCs so well that I added it to his playlist instead. So pick a prize hehe
@aeviternity
You know what? I'm gonna give this one to you because while I wouldn't sit and listen to it on repeat it suits one of my OCs so well that I added it to his playlist instead. So pick a prize hehe
My next song rec: i-mage <in/AR> by Aimer! Slowish, but not as slow as the previous one. Do not ask me about the title because I honestly don't know lol

Also, (probably) none of the songs I recommend will be in English, just putting it out there :P
My next song rec: i-mage <in/AR> by Aimer! Slowish, but not as slow as the previous one. Do not ask me about the title because I honestly don't know lol

Also, (probably) none of the songs I recommend will be in English, just putting it out there :P
S7kfOA3.png............................................................Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Azabelle so sorry that I did'nt see that!! Would it be ok if I claimed the Woeful Gambeson?
@Azabelle so sorry that I did'nt see that!! Would it be ok if I claimed the Woeful Gambeson?
uPmWqKd.png 7Zid8hE.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
A win!!! I would love a fern gene if that is alright :3 !!

(also i recommend listening to sigyn and ragnarok v: end of the line in order to get more of loki and sigyn's story off the album. i love me some tragic lesbians)
A win!!! I would love a fern gene if that is alright :3 !!

(also i recommend listening to sigyn and ragnarok v: end of the line in order to get more of loki and sigyn's story off the album. i love me some tragic lesbians)
Oh this is such a fun idea!!

I’m going to suggest the song The Old Witch Sleep and the Good Man Grace by the Amazing Devil! It’s a really long song, but it’s really really good, in my opinion! :D
Oh this is such a fun idea!!

I’m going to suggest the song The Old Witch Sleep and the Good Man Grace by the Amazing Devil! It’s a really long song, but it’s really really good, in my opinion! :D
nVy1GDy.png
@Mirna
No worries I listen to all the languages! I like the variety and creativity that comes from different walks of life tbh. Still not liking this one too much but her voice is beautiful. I recognize the pic from somewhere so I wonder if I know one of her other songs.
@Mirna
No worries I listen to all the languages! I like the variety and creativity that comes from different walks of life tbh. Still not liking this one too much but her voice is beautiful. I recognize the pic from somewhere so I wonder if I know one of her other songs.
@Rex27
No worries! Sent

@aeviternity
Sending it right over! I also love tragic lesbians lol. I'll check it out.
@Rex27
No worries! Sent

@aeviternity
Sending it right over! I also love tragic lesbians lol. I'll check it out.