Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Impress Me! (CLOSED)
[quote name="Azabelle" date="2023-12-25 12:35:03" ] I had no idea Gura made music. Then again I'm not really the pinnacle of knowledge on vtubers lol. Hmm I almost like it but something is not quite there. I think I'll pass on this one, try again if you'd like. This genre is definitely something I enjoy so you were close. [/quote] She doesn't compose, but she sings original songs every now and then. She doesn't have many originals though, but this was her first original and was definitely one of my favorites~ Mmmmmmm... Try Lapis, from TrySail? It's one of the endings of Magia Record, and it's my favorite song from that show~
Azabelle wrote on 2023-12-25 12:35:03:
I had no idea Gura made music. Then again I'm not really the pinnacle of knowledge on vtubers lol. Hmm I almost like it but something is not quite there. I think I'll pass on this one, try again if you'd like. This genre is definitely something I enjoy so you were close.
She doesn't compose, but she sings original songs every now and then.

She doesn't have many originals though, but this was her first original and was definitely one of my favorites~

Mmmmmmm... Try Lapis, from TrySail? It's one of the endings of Magia Record, and it's my favorite song from that show~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I recommend 'The Gingerbread House Song' by Kyle Harrington! It's a nice happy song for the holiday season!!
I recommend 'The Gingerbread House Song' by Kyle Harrington! It's a nice happy song for the holiday season!!
uPmWqKd.png 7Zid8hE.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
@Amordel
Oh very pretty. I like it, pick a prize.

@glitchcow
Oh I love this! Pick a prize!

@Vse
I know and love that one, pick a consolation prize for having good taste hehe

@aeviternity
Not feeling this one. A bit too slow. I love that you censored that btw lol
@Amordel
Oh very pretty. I like it, pick a prize.

@glitchcow
Oh I love this! Pick a prize!

@Vse
I know and love that one, pick a consolation prize for having good taste hehe

@aeviternity
Not feeling this one. A bit too slow. I love that you censored that btw lol
@Azabelle ooh thank you!! could i get the pink sea slug cloak, please?
@Azabelle ooh thank you!! could i get the pink sea slug cloak, please?
ePOliyb.png
ll0CfnD.png
DxCICZ1.png
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
QwBJb5P.png5mvsjbK.pngogoOZZn.png
4142c4c428b7b94728fb5c152e6e606c643d8804.png
eh we'll go w my current obsession despite the "picky with vocaloid" knowledge. and also despite you've probably heard it.

scapegoat by ghost and pals
eh we'll go w my current obsession despite the "picky with vocaloid" knowledge. and also despite you've probably heard it.

scapegoat by ghost and pals
@AliceShiki
Ohhh I gotcha. I really want to watch that show but I haven't watched the other one yet...
The song is pretty but unfortunately it didn't make the list.

@Rex27
Very festive but not my style! (I'm not a big fan of ukelele sounds) Feel free to try again!
@AliceShiki
Ohhh I gotcha. I really want to watch that show but I haven't watched the other one yet...
The song is pretty but unfortunately it didn't make the list.

@Rex27
Very festive but not my style! (I'm not a big fan of ukelele sounds) Feel free to try again!
I see that you're not a fan of slow songs, but I want to push my slow song agenda lol
My recommendation is Firefly by Ayanga. I also suggest watching the MV because the visuals are really pretty!

The vocal version isn't on Spotify (only youtube), so that might take me out of the running. I just wanted to share the song :p
I see that you're not a fan of slow songs, but I want to push my slow song agenda lol
My recommendation is Firefly by Ayanga. I also suggest watching the MV because the visuals are really pretty!

The vocal version isn't on Spotify (only youtube), so that might take me out of the running. I just wanted to share the song :p
S7kfOA3.png............................................................Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Hehe thanks! I'd love the jolly mushroom overalls! I'll share a few more from the same playlist later if I remember ^^
Hehe thanks! I'd love the jolly mushroom overalls! I'll share a few more from the same playlist later if I remember ^^
7LFwNwL.gif
I'll suggest Hell's Comin' With Me- Poor Man's Poison. A bit of a story in a song! :D
I'll suggest Hell's Comin' With Me- Poor Man's Poison. A bit of a story in a song! :D
uPmWqKd.png 7Zid8hE.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
@aeviternity
Closer! This one is definitely better but still not making the list.

@Mirna
I don't dislike slow music I'm just super picky. It's gotta have Something to intrigue me. The visuals are very pretty but this one isn't for me! feel free to feed me more slow songs until you find one I like lol.

@Rex27
I just added that to my own recommendations section lmao. In the future those will be disqualified for use but since it's new and I think I edited it before you posted I'll let it count (I also didn't edit the rules yet...I'm a mess.) anyway, pick a consolation prize since it was already on my list :3
@aeviternity
Closer! This one is definitely better but still not making the list.

@Mirna
I don't dislike slow music I'm just super picky. It's gotta have Something to intrigue me. The visuals are very pretty but this one isn't for me! feel free to feed me more slow songs until you find one I like lol.

@Rex27
I just added that to my own recommendations section lmao. In the future those will be disqualified for use but since it's new and I think I edited it before you posted I'll let it count (I also didn't edit the rules yet...I'm a mess.) anyway, pick a consolation prize since it was already on my list :3