Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WindDom] CHARP Raffle! DRAWING Round 3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Hey there! I've got a question if anyone happens to know what's up. I'm on mobile and for some reason I can only access a cached version of the sheet from a couple days ago. Does anyone know how to force a mobile browser to refresh Google sheets? I'd hate to accidentally bother someone who's offline.
Hey there! I've got a question if anyone happens to know what's up. I'm on mobile and for some reason I can only access a cached version of the sheet from a couple days ago. Does anyone know how to force a mobile browser to refresh Google sheets? I'd hate to accidentally bother someone who's offline.
woof? woof
@ruggafluff
that is an odd thing to run into. Maybe check to see if your app is updated? but as to who to send to.
I am nearly always a safe bet and will be most of the week. If I don't accept in like 20 mins then I'm asleep or busy. but also seeing attendants post here is a good indication of who is around overall.
@ruggafluff
that is an odd thing to run into. Maybe check to see if your app is updated? but as to who to send to.
I am nearly always a safe bet and will be most of the week. If I don't accept in like 20 mins then I'm asleep or busy. but also seeing attendants post here is a good indication of who is around overall.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz Thank you! Yeah if I can't get it to refresh I'll default to sending them to you if that works! I don't at all mind if any get cancelled (like a bonus dragon from the day before or something) I just would hate to stress out an off-duty attendant by sending based on old sheet data. I've had this issue before so IDK what's up with my phone lol. I appreciate y'all's hard work!
@Panderz Thank you! Yeah if I can't get it to refresh I'll default to sending them to you if that works! I don't at all mind if any get cancelled (like a bonus dragon from the day before or something) I just would hate to stress out an off-duty attendant by sending based on old sheet data. I've had this issue before so IDK what's up with my phone lol. I appreciate y'all's hard work!
woof? woof
@ruggafluff I really hope you can find an answer, I just never knew that could happen. Gotta love indy company google [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1] Thank you for the support!
@ruggafluff
I really hope you can find an answer, I just never knew that could happen. Gotta love indy company google

Thank you for the support!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@moomargh Senpai!!!! I have sent you 2 level 10s.
@moomargh Senpai!!!! I have sent you 2 level 10s.
34.pnggamlBWq.png
@Hannahs you are the best <3
@Hannahs you are the best <3
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh d’aww

@EmmeBearPaw *chucks a dergon at you and runs away* rawr free lvl 11 dragon!
@moomargh d’aww

@EmmeBearPaw *chucks a dergon at you and runs away* rawr free lvl 11 dragon!
34.pnggamlBWq.png
@Hannahs Thank you!
@Hannahs Thank you!

Qsi7AgW.png
6YtLZau.png
5iXiC8z.png
JuaytuP.png
12196.png tSKOR3g.pngejmEPX8.png13393.png
@dragonpals sending 2 level 10s
@dragonpals sending 2 level 10s
34.pnggamlBWq.png
Hi! I have a quick question, sorry if it's already been answered! What does 0t mean? ls it like a 0 treasure dragon aka free?

Edit: Read through the thread and figured it out! :3

Sending some dragons to @EmmeBearPaw for 1t each! Lmk if there's any problems with the PA!
Hi! I have a quick question, sorry if it's already been answered! What does 0t mean? ls it like a 0 treasure dragon aka free?

Edit: Read through the thread and figured it out! :3

Sending some dragons to @EmmeBearPaw for 1t each! Lmk if there's any problems with the PA!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16