Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WindDom] CHARP Raffle! DRAWING Round 3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@raus Hello! We appreciate your help :D It is not necessary to ping anyone, some people like to do it to give a heads up but you can just pick an online attendant and send the dragons, whichever you prefer!
@raus Hello! We appreciate your help :D It is not necessary to ping anyone, some people like to do it to give a heads up but you can just pick an online attendant and send the dragons, whichever you prefer!
94Cx2OI.png ‎ ‎ ‎elish
• they/them
• fr+4
art shop
@CosmiicChaos Awesome, thanks for the clarification.
@CosmiicChaos Awesome, thanks for the clarification.
Hello! I am brand new to participating in dom/oof raffles :) I'd like to join in! How do I participate? Where do I send the dragons? Can you please explain the table - what is tix vs. ot tix?

thanks so much for any help :)
Hello! I am brand new to participating in dom/oof raffles :) I'd like to join in! How do I participate? Where do I send the dragons? Can you please explain the table - what is tix vs. ot tix?

@PartyPig

Hello! Love that we are the first one you joining in for!
Once you have some dragons you wish to send over, You can open the spreadsheet we have and that will show you a list of receivers online, what sort of money they give and how to send them.
Once you pick a person, you check the price chart and look for the level that the dragons you have are, the rows next to it will show you how much we are paying for it.

Once you get that price, Send up the Private auction, put down the price from before and the name of the person you sending it to. Hit Post auction and you are all set!
If you did it correctly, the person will accept it and record it on the sheet, that is how you get the tickets.

And as for the second question you had. "tix" or tickets vs 0t tix is when you send us dragons for free or if by Private auction 1t, then you get triple the number of tickets but no money from them.

Any questions?
@PartyPig

Hello! Love that we are the first one you joining in for!
Once you have some dragons you wish to send over, You can open the spreadsheet we have and that will show you a list of receivers online, what sort of money they give and how to send them.
Once you pick a person, you check the price chart and look for the level that the dragons you have are, the rows next to it will show you how much we are paying for it.

Once you get that price, Send up the Private auction, put down the price from before and the name of the person you sending it to. Hit Post auction and you are all set!
If you did it correctly, the person will accept it and record it on the sheet, that is how you get the tickets.

And as for the second question you had. "tix" or tickets vs 0t tix is when you send us dragons for free or if by Private auction 1t, then you get triple the number of tickets but no money from them.

Any questions?
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@crowskullz Hiya! Just wanted to confirm with you that I've marked down 30 level 7 dragons with no daily bonuses! Thank you for supporting Wind :D
@crowskullz Hiya! Just wanted to confirm with you that I've marked down 30 level 7 dragons with no daily bonuses! Thank you for supporting Wind :D
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals cool!! thank you :) (also, i'm sorry if you needed a ping- i didn't see it on the sheet)
@dragonpals cool!! thank you :) (also, i'm sorry if you needed a ping- i didn't see it on the sheet)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz Nope, I don't need pings, you're all good! I just wanted to check and make sure-- you sent your dragons at the same time as someone else, so I just wanted to make sure that batch was sorted all correctly. :)
@crowskullz Nope, I don't need pings, you're all good! I just wanted to check and make sure-- you sent your dragons at the same time as someone else, so I just wanted to make sure that batch was sorted all correctly. :)
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals okay cool! thank you for the clarification hah (and thank you for being an attendant - i can't fathom how overwhelming it must get)
@dragonpals okay cool! thank you for the clarification hah (and thank you for being an attendant - i can't fathom how overwhelming it must get)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@Humbolt
Heya, just want to note that the level 7 Obelisk I sent (Tajah) had the modern Flecks gene <3
@Humbolt
Heya, just want to note that the level 7 Obelisk I sent (Tajah) had the modern Flecks gene <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16