Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
For my nest 4 claim I’ll take Renna, thank you :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91026751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910268/91026751_350.png[/img][/url]
For my nest 4 claim I’ll take Renna, thank you :)

91026751_350.png
@SleepingAngel @Kuureina @Oriphis You're hatchlings are in the Crossroads! :) Sleeping Angel, lemme know when you'd like your nest 4 egg [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SleepingAngel @Kuureina @Oriphis
You're hatchlings are in the Crossroads! :) Sleeping Angel, lemme know when you'd like your nest 4 egg
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[quote name="SleepingAngel" date="2023-12-03 12:39:32" ] For my nest 4 claim I’ll take Renna, thank you :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91026751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910268/91026751_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @SleepingAngel Somehow I missed this oops!
SleepingAngel wrote on 2023-12-03 12:39:32:
For my nest 4 claim I’ll take Renna, thank you :)

91026751_350.png
@SleepingAngel Somehow I missed this oops!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae That was all me I just happened to post right after you sent the trade! ^^ Thank you so much.
@HezzahRae That was all me I just happened to post right after you sent the trade! ^^ Thank you so much.
@Oriphis Hello! Yes, you just say which one you like. I went ahead and sent you Navare so that he's 'claimed' but if you'd like someone else, just let me know. :)
@Oriphis Hello! Yes, you just say which one you like. I went ahead and sent you Navare so that he's 'claimed' but if you'd like someone else, just let me know. :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae looking at the dragon I believe I claimed the wrong boy. I wanted keryth, but I said jassin by mistake. Can I send him back for the other male? I'll send a cr in case that's possible
@HezzahRae looking at the dragon I believe I claimed the wrong boy. I wanted keryth, but I said jassin by mistake. Can I send him back for the other male? I'll send a cr in case that's possible
signature is a wip
bicatcher.png
@galaxybun OMG, I'm so stupid... just cancel that CR and I'll send the right dragon over. I've had a long day, and didn't check this first. So sorry about the mix up.
@galaxybun OMG, I'm so stupid... just cancel that CR and I'll send the right dragon over. I've had a long day, and didn't check this first. So sorry about the mix up.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Happy Monday, everyone! I'm so sorry I slacked on this. There are still hatchlings looking for homes, and I'll be listing the ones still needing a place to go on reddit as well. Hope everyone had a fantastic Rockbreaker's Ceremony.
- Happy Monday, everyone! I'm so sorry I slacked on this. There are still hatchlings looking for homes, and I'll be listing the ones still needing a place to go on reddit as well.
Hope everyone had a fantastic Rockbreaker's Ceremony.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]-Evening bump. Because I slacked so much on this, I'll be extending this Giveaway to Friday at 15:00 to give the hatchlings a better chance to be adopted. Now that the previous ones have been adopted, the rest are fair game to whoever claims them first.
-Evening bump.

Because I slacked so much on this, I'll be extending this Giveaway to Friday at 15:00 to give the hatchlings a better chance to be adopted. Now that the previous ones have been adopted, the rest are fair game to whoever claims them first.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- The extension on the Giveaway ends tomorrow, and all hatchlings (who turn into dragons tomorrow) not in new homes will go to the AH. The past two weeks were just... not my weeks, and I'm aiming to make the next holiday better. So with that, happy holidays everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
- The extension on the Giveaway ends tomorrow, and all hatchlings (who turn into dragons tomorrow) not in new homes will go to the AH. The past two weeks were just... not my weeks, and I'm aiming to make the next holiday better. So with that, happy holidays everyone!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22