Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Meikas Welcome back! I'm also a returning player as of August after 6+ years of absence, and this Giveaway was inspired to help people new and returning get back on their feet. Everything's in the Crossroads! I normally do personalized messages for the Familiars and Hatchlings, but I've been going a little nuts catching back up this week.
@Meikas Welcome back! I'm also a returning player as of August after 6+ years of absence, and this Giveaway was inspired to help people new and returning get back on their feet. Everything's in the Crossroads! I normally do personalized messages for the Familiars and Hatchlings, but I've been going a little nuts catching back up this week.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HazzahRae Thank you for offering this service! You are helping so many people and I guarantee that many others are grateful as well.
@HazzahRae Thank you for offering this service! You are helping so many people and I guarantee that many others are grateful as well.
@Meikas You've very welcome! Don't forget to check out the Donations section, too. There's no real limit on any of the offerings, and even the Bonded Boas have had their special restriction removed for the rest of the Giveaway. :3
@Meikas You've very welcome! Don't forget to check out the Donations section, too. There's no real limit on any of the offerings, and even the Bonded Boas have had their special restriction removed for the rest of the Giveaway. :3
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Today is the last day of the Giveaway for this last month, and I still have a few hatchlings and some Boas available to good homes. Once 15:00 FR hits, the Giveaway closes and everyone still homeless goes to the AH. Snag what you can now!
Today is the last day of the Giveaway for this last month, and I still have a few hatchlings and some Boas available to good homes. Once 15:00 FR hits, the Giveaway closes and everyone still homeless goes to the AH. Snag what you can now!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[columns] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1766372][img] https://49.media.tumblr.com/9958ca64120eae5f55729ab9ebd206bb/tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go10_100.gif[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][b][size=5]"...a maelstrom churns..."- The Tidelord[/size][/b][/center] [nextcol] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1766372][img] https://49.media.tumblr.com/9958ca64120eae5f55729ab9ebd206bb/tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go10_100.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] Welcome, new players, to [emoji=left wing size=1]Flight Rising![emoji=right wing size=1] Please feel free to ask any questions, and I hope you find hatchlings here that you can cherish for as long as possible. The Giveaway is now open for Wavecrest Saturnalia![emoji=water rune size=1]
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go10_100.gif
"...a maelstrom churns..."- The Tidelord
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go10_100.gif

Welcome, new players, to Flight Rising! Please feel free to ask any questions, and I hope you find hatchlings here that you can cherish for as long as possible.

The Giveaway is now open for Wavecrest Saturnalia!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Afternoon bump! [emoji=water rune size=1]
Afternoon bump!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Hi! I was wondering if you still have any of the previous festival familiars available? I absolutely adore snakes and just started so I'd love one each of whatever you have to spare!
Hi! I was wondering if you still have any of the previous festival familiars available? I absolutely adore snakes and just started so I'd love one each of whatever you have to spare!
@Altairian Welcome, little sunbeam, to Flight Rising! I have 3 of the previous festival familiars: Snowdrop of Crystalline, Violet of Trickmurk, and Daffodil of Mistral. They will be in your inbox :>

Don't forget to check out the nests and see if anyone's potential hatchlings catches your eye. Everyone is allowed two hatchling claims from any nest! :>
@Altairian Welcome, little sunbeam, to Flight Rising! I have 3 of the previous festival familiars: Snowdrop of Crystalline, Violet of Trickmurk, and Daffodil of Mistral. They will be in your inbox :>

Don't forget to check out the nests and see if anyone's potential hatchlings catches your eye. Everyone is allowed two hatchling claims from any nest! :>
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Evening bump! [emoji=water rune size=1]
Evening bump!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Morning bump. Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! [emoji=water rune size=1]
Morning bump.
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22