Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Amordel's Freebies
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@pinglist-14141 Another update for today: my first nest of Auraboas is now incubating! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74687230_Wxz81ca0otHZu8M.png[/img] While it incubates, I have a few things I want to talk to you guys about, as well as a few questions for you. Firstly, I am more serious than ever about not exalting or selling the auraboas when they hatch and are put up for adoption. I could easily sell these for quite a lot on the auction house as they are completely unique, fully-gened auraboas. I want more people to be able to own and breed their own 'boas, though, which is why they're up for adoption for free. In light of this, if an auraboa hatchling from this thread is exalted by the person who adopted it, unless you have talked to me before exalting, you will be immediately blacklisted without a second chance. I am passionate about my auraboas and i have put a [i]LOT[/i] of time, effort, and treasure, and potentially real money if I buy the jester gene, into making these dragons beautiful and able to produce good hatchlings. I really don't want to see that wasted; there's fodder on the auction house if you really want to make a dominance push. Okay, now that that's over with, I have a question for everyone (and you don't have to be on the pinglist to answer, too!): Would you all be interested in separate pinglists for the different dragon breeds in addition to the general pinglist? Right now I just have this one for all updates & new dergs, but if people are interested I could add pinglists specifically for guardians, aberrations, sandsurges, mirrors, etc. What do y'all think? Is there any interest in me doing that? One last thing, because I forgot if I'd mentioned it before: I've added some of my regular breeding pairs to the first page of this thread, if anyone wants a preview of genes, colors, prior offspring, or wants to request a pairing.
@Amordel's Free Dergs - Updates & New Dergs
Another update for today: my first nest of Auraboas is now incubating!
74687230_Wxz81ca0otHZu8M.png
While it incubates, I have a few things I want to talk to you guys about, as well as a few questions for you.

Firstly, I am more serious than ever about not exalting or selling the auraboas when they hatch and are put up for adoption. I could easily sell these for quite a lot on the auction house as they are completely unique, fully-gened auraboas. I want more people to be able to own and breed their own 'boas, though, which is why they're up for adoption for free. In light of this, if an auraboa hatchling from this thread is exalted by the person who adopted it, unless you have talked to me before exalting, you will be immediately blacklisted without a second chance.
I am passionate about my auraboas and i have put a LOT of time, effort, and treasure, and potentially real money if I buy the jester gene, into making these dragons beautiful and able to produce good hatchlings. I really don't want to see that wasted; there's fodder on the auction house if you really want to make a dominance push.

Okay, now that that's over with, I have a question for everyone (and you don't have to be on the pinglist to answer, too!):
Would you all be interested in separate pinglists for the different dragon breeds in addition to the general pinglist? Right now I just have this one for all updates & new dergs, but if people are interested I could add pinglists specifically for guardians, aberrations, sandsurges, mirrors, etc.
What do y'all think? Is there any interest in me doing that?

One last thing, because I forgot if I'd mentioned it before: I've added some of my regular breeding pairs to the first page of this thread, if anyone wants a preview of genes, colors, prior offspring, or wants to request a pairing.
90383876.pngclzOjn5.pngezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.png
I'm personally cool with the general pinglist myself, however if others are interested in having pinglists for dragon breeds that's cool too! I can definitely understand why those would be handy and it's very thoughtful of you to consider adding them

Also absolutely adore your auraboas - especially Pumpkaboo! I'm excited to see their hatchlings in the nearby future!
I'm personally cool with the general pinglist myself, however if others are interested in having pinglists for dragon breeds that's cool too! I can definitely understand why those would be handy and it's very thoughtful of you to consider adding them

Also absolutely adore your auraboas - especially Pumpkaboo! I'm excited to see their hatchlings in the nearby future!
hFZSb6U.png
WvEXipG.png
lB92wkt.png
IAQX9qT.png
LGvol4P.png
tCsqc24.png
8GgdVkW.png
qJFAY9h.png
IrmwTXC.png
WQqmlDB.png
VgQr1kz.png
I think another pinglist would work well! If you ever have aethers I will want to be on that pinglist :) (also one for the auraboas would be cool, very exited to see those guys ! )
I think another pinglist would work well! If you ever have aethers I will want to be on that pinglist :) (also one for the auraboas would be cool, very exited to see those guys ! )
TJdobYa.pngqBNWrht.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngPTVAf7u.pnglAR8cRt.pngQZ9hjwp.png5zPzNgV.pngGfZIqX9.pngygWzlbs.pngtp1eAiM.pngCTuU1r6.png
QNbfPfg.png
i3lkfSF.png
I wouldn't mind specific breed pinglists, but I'm also happy with just the general pinglists!

I'm so excited to see the baby Auraboas!
I wouldn't mind specific breed pinglists, but I'm also happy with just the general pinglists!

I'm so excited to see the baby Auraboas!
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
could i have this one please thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91258835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912589/91258835_350.png[/img][/url]
could i have this one please thank you!
91258835_350.png
[/centerPerry_the_Platypus.png
@Amordel Hi hello, is the cyan hatchling still up for grabs? <3 I'd love that one
@Amordel Hi hello, is the cyan hatchling still up for grabs? <3 I'd love that one
@shabbaroon sure, i'll send the cr in just a moment!
@shabbaroon sure, i'll send the cr in just a moment!
@AleksTheGreat she is!! i'll send her over in a sec :]
@AleksTheGreat she is!! i'll send her over in a sec :]
@pinglist-14141 More quick updates for today! Firstly, my second breeding auraboa pair has had a nest, so there will be six little 'boas hatching soon! i can't wait to see what I get, and while I may keep one or two (no more than one from each nest) myself, most of them will be put up for adoption! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74723953_reZjEFQIDIO76mj.png[/img] Second, I got enough positive feedback about making breed-specific pinglists that I went ahead and did that, so feel free to sign up for those on the main page! I will ping both the general pinglist and breed-specific pinglists when new hatchlings are listed, so don't worry about missing new announcements if you're not on a specific breed's notifications.
@Amordel's Free Dergs - Updates & New Dergs
More quick updates for today!
Firstly, my second breeding auraboa pair has had a nest, so there will be six little 'boas hatching soon! i can't wait to see what I get, and while I may keep one or two (no more than one from each nest) myself, most of them will be put up for adoption!
74723953_reZjEFQIDIO76mj.png

Second, I got enough positive feedback about making breed-specific pinglists that I went ahead and did that, so feel free to sign up for those on the main page!
I will ping both the general pinglist and breed-specific pinglists when new hatchlings are listed, so don't worry about missing new announcements if you're not on a specific breed's notifications.
@Amordel Ahh, she's absolutely beautiful, thank you so much!! <3
@Amordel Ahh, she's absolutely beautiful, thank you so much!! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17