Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 3] BINGO with Thrugzug
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Dracowolf Oopsie thanks for noticing me, all good now!
@Dracowolf Oopsie thanks for noticing me, all good now!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
Round 1

1. @RiftenThief
2. @Marmite
3. @TomSwifty
4. @ArcaneHierophant
5. @Golden
6. @ideamutt
7. @ThesFireflies
8. @CreatorsDilemma
9. @BrutusCourt
10. @tigressRising

Prizes

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising.

If you do not respond before the 24 hours are up, you're welcome to post your list anyways, provided that the next round post/next round reserve post has not gone up yet. You'll receive your prize so long as it is posted before then.

Please expect some delay between prize selection and delivery!
Round 1

1. @RiftenThief
2. @Marmite
3. @TomSwifty
4. @ArcaneHierophant
5. @Golden
6. @ideamutt
7. @ThesFireflies
8. @CreatorsDilemma
9. @BrutusCourt
10. @tigressRising

Prizes

When being drawn, you can pick a prize you want from the prize posts listed in each section. The prizes are drawn in rounds of 10. You should list that many prizes (from the most wanted to the least wanted), depending on what place you are in. For example: You are winner #3, so you should list three prizes. You will win one of them according to what is still available.

The winners are expected to reply within 24 hours of drawing. After that time, the next round will be drawn. If you are not able to respond in time, you will be placed in the #11 spot of the next round. If you do not respond again, you will lose your prize. You can, however, still be drawn in the next round.

If you've been selected last of all possible prizes, I still need a list from you within 24 hours to be able to give you your prize. There is a chance that someone before you may not post their list in time, and I also need confirmation from you that you're active on Flight Rising.

If you do not respond before the 24 hours are up, you're welcome to post your list anyways, provided that the next round post/next round reserve post has not gone up yet. You'll receive your prize so long as it is posted before then.

arOGchX.png
Wahoo! Well done everyone!
  1. Rarity of Wastelands
  2. Wilted
  3. Sneaky Snek
  4. Built up that hoard now
  5. Meet In September
  6. Fated Gemsmith
  7. Thrugzug's Choice
Wahoo! Well done everyone!
  1. Rarity of Wastelands
  2. Wilted
  3. Sneaky Snek
  4. Built up that hoard now
  5. Meet In September
  6. Fated Gemsmith
  7. Thrugzug's Choice
Oh goodness thank you!!

my pick is

1. It's Not Venomous Right
Oh goodness thank you!!

my pick is

1. It's Not Venomous Right
12144842p.png
Riftie • They/Them • FR+3
Just your friendly neighbourhood cicada

a soul in tension that's learning to fly
Glass Cicada
Nice! Here are my picks:
1. Rarity of Wastelands
2. Fated Gemsmith
3. Wilted
4. Meet In September
5. It's Not Venomous Right
6. Thrugzug's Choice
7. A new buddy
8. Caw Caw
9. Bwee Brewing
Nice! Here are my picks:
1. Rarity of Wastelands
2. Fated Gemsmith
3. Wilted
4. Meet In September
5. It's Not Venomous Right
6. Thrugzug's Choice
7. A new buddy
8. Caw Caw
9. Bwee Brewing
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Oh wow! Here are my picks:

1. Wilted
2. Meet In September
3. Caw Caw
4. A new buddy
Oh wow! Here are my picks:

1. Wilted
2. Meet In September
3. Caw Caw
4. A new buddy
wEFez2J.png
Thank you so much!
  1. Meet In September
  2. Wilted
  3. Thrugzug's Choice
  4. Its Not Venomous Right
  5. It Wasn't Funny The First Time
  6. Fated Gemsmith
Thank you so much!
  1. Meet In September
  2. Wilted
  3. Thrugzug's Choice
  4. Its Not Venomous Right
  5. It Wasn't Funny The First Time
  6. Fated Gemsmith
Thank you for hosting this!

1. Wilted
2. Rarity of Wastelands
3. It's Not Venomous Right
4. Odd and Ends
5. Third time is not the charm
6. It wasn't funny the first time
7. They're Not Event The Same Breed
8. Meet In September
9. Fated Gemsmith
10. Grinding by Crowskullz
Thank you for hosting this!

1. Wilted
2. Rarity of Wastelands
3. It's Not Venomous Right
4. Odd and Ends
5. Third time is not the charm
6. It wasn't funny the first time
7. They're Not Event The Same Breed
8. Meet In September
9. Fated Gemsmith
10. Grinding by Crowskullz
oCF41Q1.png
Thank you for the bingo!

1. Meet in September
2. They don't even come with the breed change
3. Caw Caw
4. Thrugzug's Choice
5. Wilted
6. Shocking
7. Keep out of the reach of paper
8. Sneaky Snek
Thank you for the bingo!

1. Meet in September
2. They don't even come with the breed change
3. Caw Caw
4. Thrugzug's Choice
5. Wilted
6. Shocking
7. Keep out of the reach of paper
8. Sneaky Snek
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
Round 2

1. @cinderrain
2. @Kuroda
3. @HawkMartian
4. @beargirl1393
5. @SolCanis
6. @miles3140
7. @opoponax
8. @dragonflare92
9. @dems
10. @ScorpionAcordion
11. @Marmite (2nd Ping)
12. @TomSwifty (2nd Ping)
13. @Golden (2nd Ping)

Prizes

Round 2

1. @cinderrain
2. @Kuroda
3. @HawkMartian
4. @beargirl1393
5. @SolCanis
6. @miles3140
7. @opoponax
8. @dragonflare92
9. @dems
10. @ScorpionAcordion
11. @Marmite (2nd Ping)
12. @TomSwifty (2nd Ping)
13. @Golden (2nd Ping)

Prizes

arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23