Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free apparel! RELIEVE ME OF MY BURDEN
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Wowza! that was a heck of a response! I'm gonna work through these requests and update this post when I finish sending out batches of trades.

@HopeLostMusica I have the ash lace waist frill.

@Catmushroom11 I have the golden harvest goblet and wreath.

@azthebisaster @dracosauria @Cherryfleck @Naegikun @Phoenyx42 @bugbug88 @Dogfish @hawketh @Gubyub @Heroic13 @Eligos I don't have any of those, sorry!

@TolarianTerror you get the starsilk earring and shawl, and I have the front arm enhancement, and jabbot.

@NeoError404 I have the lavender head and neck bow, and silver flowerfall.

@thebeatmesa I have the woodmask and candle cascade.

@Shockingant I have the advisor apparel and flair scarf.

@GraveyardGhost I have the sage cover.

@itsrowan I have the frostfinder apparel.
Wowza! that was a heck of a response! I'm gonna work through these requests and update this post when I finish sending out batches of trades.

@HopeLostMusica I have the ash lace waist frill.

@Catmushroom11 I have the golden harvest goblet and wreath.

@azthebisaster @dracosauria @Cherryfleck @Naegikun @Phoenyx42 @bugbug88 @Dogfish @hawketh @Gubyub @Heroic13 @Eligos I don't have any of those, sorry!

@TolarianTerror you get the starsilk earring and shawl, and I have the front arm enhancement, and jabbot.

@NeoError404 I have the lavender head and neck bow, and silver flowerfall.

@thebeatmesa I have the woodmask and candle cascade.

@Shockingant I have the advisor apparel and flair scarf.

@GraveyardGhost I have the sage cover.

@itsrowan I have the frostfinder apparel.
If you have any Crimson Silk Sash I would love to have it for hibden purposes if not I would like some aviator/steampunk clothes/starsilks/crimson Silk clothes
If you have any Crimson Silk Sash I would love to have it for hibden purposes if not I would like some aviator/steampunk clothes/starsilks/crimson Silk clothes
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Thank you for the opportunity! If you don't have these, no worries! I just listed the ones that I'm looking for atm.

-What piece(s) are you looking for? Weathered tail tatters, red rose flowerfall, dried flowerfall, any maroon wraps (I'm looking for all for Sorocco), simple gold bracelet, teardrop citrine necklace.
-Which dragon will wear this apparel? I'm working on dressing up my progen Tsaritsa and my trainer dragon Sorocco!
-Are you more like Crim (hoarder) or Pinkerton (neat freak)? Definitely Pinkerton, though my dragons have a maximalist aesthetic.
Thank you for the opportunity! If you don't have these, no worries! I just listed the ones that I'm looking for atm.

-What piece(s) are you looking for? Weathered tail tatters, red rose flowerfall, dried flowerfall, any maroon wraps (I'm looking for all for Sorocco), simple gold bracelet, teardrop citrine necklace.
-Which dragon will wear this apparel? I'm working on dressing up my progen Tsaritsa and my trainer dragon Sorocco!
-Are you more like Crim (hoarder) or Pinkerton (neat freak)? Definitely Pinkerton, though my dragons have a maximalist aesthetic.
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
@Nightmeme9000 I have the ivory and green aviator scarves, silver steampunk spats/tail bauble, gold/rose gold/iron vest, brass/copper/steel wings, bronze/steel/gold wing armor.

@Tsaritsa I have the maroon head/neck/chest/arm/wing/tail wraps and citrine necklace.
@Nightmeme9000 I have the ivory and green aviator scarves, silver steampunk spats/tail bauble, gold/rose gold/iron vest, brass/copper/steel wings, bronze/steel/gold wing armor.

@Tsaritsa I have the maroon head/neck/chest/arm/wing/tail wraps and citrine necklace.
@LarkspurDragon I'm interested in all of them! I'm going to put them on dergs
@LarkspurDragon I'm interested in all of them! I'm going to put them on dergs
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Thanks so much!!
Thanks so much!!
WISHLIST | SALES
Hello! If you have anything that a new player can't have (events before november 2023) it could be really great, I want to be more specific but I really don't know what is rare, too much ancient or anything else,
My favorites themes are: stars, elements, japan vibes,
I have a lot of projects for a lot of dragons but none are complete (i don't have much) so anything for anyone could be great :)
Thank you so much!

Pictures of the items for exemple (but once again, I don't know what is rare or not sorry)
gqgrereq
fgrgregq
Hoshi intendant

Hello! If you have anything that a new player can't have (events before november 2023) it could be really great, I want to be more specific but I really don't know what is rare, too much ancient or anything else,
My favorites themes are: stars, elements, japan vibes,
I have a lot of projects for a lot of dragons but none are complete (i don't have much) so anything for anyone could be great :)
Thank you so much!

Pictures of the items for exemple (but once again, I don't know what is rare or not sorry)
gqgrereq
fgrgregq
Hoshi intendant

53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgMKHInJR.png
-What piece(s) are you looking for and which dragon will wear this apparel?

Mystic Sage Shawl for Gilmore
Veteran's Eye Scar for Pike
Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice for Keyleth
Diaphanous Sylvan Dress for Keyleth
Kelly Green Knickers for Fjord
Darkened Eye Scar for Fjord
Siren Sylvan Dress for Jester
Dark Harvest Tail Twist for Jester

-Are you more like Crim (hoarder) or Pinkerton (neat freak)?

Totally Crim! But I like to think that I have a bit of Pinkerton in me!
-What piece(s) are you looking for and which dragon will wear this apparel?

Mystic Sage Shawl for Gilmore
Veteran's Eye Scar for Pike
Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice for Keyleth
Diaphanous Sylvan Dress for Keyleth
Kelly Green Knickers for Fjord
Darkened Eye Scar for Fjord
Siren Sylvan Dress for Jester
Dark Harvest Tail Twist for Jester

Totally Crim! But I like to think that I have a bit of Pinkerton in me!
iSMOnnH.png
-What piece(s) are you looking for?
I'm currently on the hunt for any (optimistically all of) the Lovely Seraph pieces, the Sangria Harvest Goblet, the Vermillion Harvest Vines, and Red Rose Flowerfall.

-Which dragon will wear this apparel?
My gorgeous boy Lupercalia, a pink-hued Ridgeback who deserves some pampering.

I'm a happy middle ground. I only hoard what sparks joy.
I'm currently on the hunt for any (optimistically all of) the Lovely Seraph pieces, the Sangria Harvest Goblet, the Vermillion Harvest Vines, and Red Rose Flowerfall.

My gorgeous boy Lupercalia, a pink-hued Ridgeback who deserves some pampering.

I'm a happy middle ground. I only hoard what sparks joy.
~Lanterns
~Unicorn Guise
~Flowerfalls
~Blue/Purple/Pink stuff
~Any crowns
~Any seaslug or flame cloaks
~Glowing clawtips
~Stuff with elemental colors (pls don't spend an hour looking for that just skim the first 3-4 pgs lol.)
~Anything that floats
~Extra junk you don't think anyone else will want :)
(I really just want EVERY SINGLE PIECE of apparel this game has lol)
Alot of them........
Probably Any of the ones that don't have clothes on lol
I'm a hoarder but I like to keep things organized...
So a mix ig
~Lanterns
~Unicorn Guise
~Flowerfalls
~Blue/Purple/Pink stuff
~Any crowns
~Any seaslug or flame cloaks
~Glowing clawtips
~Stuff with elemental colors (pls don't spend an hour looking for that just skim the first 3-4 pgs lol.)
~Anything that floats
~Extra junk you don't think anyone else will want :)
(I really just want EVERY SINGLE PIECE of apparel this game has lol)
Alot of them........
Probably Any of the ones that don't have clothes on lol
I'm a hoarder but I like to keep things organized...
So a mix ig
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40