Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvI3 Water OOF Raffle: CLOSED
@Jousama heya im switching from lightning flight to water flight today and wanted to let you know so i could maybe get my points transferred to the IF raffle if possible?
@Jousama heya im switching from lightning flight to water flight today and wanted to let you know so i could maybe get my points transferred to the IF raffle if possible?
just a little lad
@Manifesting
Sure thing! I'll transfer your tickets over once you've made the switch.

Once you have, feel free to check out the In-Flight Raffle and Hub!
@Manifesting
Sure thing! I'll transfer your tickets over once you've made the switch.

Once you have, feel free to check out the In-Flight Raffle and Hub!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama made the switch :D
@Jousama made the switch :D
just a little lad
@zambam Hello! Just wanted to ask about the 20 dragons I sent over earlier this morning, I don't see them logged on the sheet yet. They were all level 7s with the breed bonus, and one with both the breed and gene bonus (sorry I can't provide screenshots atm since I'm at work). No rush, just figured I'd ask since it's been a few hours, but feel free to take your time entering the data [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@zambam
Hello! Just wanted to ask about the 20 dragons I sent over earlier this morning, I don't see them logged on the sheet yet. They were all level 7s with the breed bonus, and one with both the breed and gene bonus (sorry I can't provide screenshots atm since I'm at work).

No rush, just figured I'd ask since it's been a few hours, but feel free to take your time entering the data
RfKIDIZ.png............................................................Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
[quote name="riddleport" date="2023-10-10 10:00:03" ] @LivingInAnime 23 dragons incoming! :) 1 for 1t, for the badge. [/quote] Got it!
riddleport wrote on 2023-10-10 10:00:03:
@LivingInAnime 23 dragons incoming! :) 1 for 1t, for the badge.

Got it!
8MsOMlB.png
@Accal1a So sorry to LivingInAnime, I read the wrong attendant list.

Accal1a, I'm sending *you* 22 x level 8 at raffle payout + 1 x level 1 at 1t for the pink badge.

EDIT: All sent now!
@Accal1a So sorry to LivingInAnime, I read the wrong attendant list.

Accal1a, I'm sending *you* 22 x level 8 at raffle payout + 1 x level 1 at 1t for the pink badge.

EDIT: All sent now!
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Day issue is relating to: NA
Attendant sent to: (please do not ping) NA
PA screenshot/list of IDs: NA
Error in question: my name has been mispelt in the leaderboard as cenedrariver so my tickets are spread across two entries

Thanks in advance for your help, i'm loving the badges this battle
@snowbelle @jousama @arelia

Day issue is relating to: NA
Attendant sent to: (please do not ping) NA
PA screenshot/list of IDs: NA
Error in question: my name has been mispelt in the leaderboard as cenedrariver so my tickets are spread across two entries

Thanks in advance for your help, i'm loving the badges this battle
Art Shop Windrunners Gilded Shadows Crystalhides Coliseum Challenges
[quote name="Mirna" date="2023-10-10 09:03:00" ] @/zambam Hello! Just wanted to ask about the 20 dragons I sent over earlier this morning, I don't see them logged on the sheet yet. They were all level 7s with the breed bonus, and one with both the breed and gene bonus (sorry I can't provide screenshots atm since I'm at work). No rush, just figured I'd ask since it's been a few hours, but feel free to take your time entering the data [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [/quote] @Mirna - Sorry for the delay! I got pulled away unexpectedly before I could log entries. Thank you for your patience!
Mirna wrote on 2023-10-10 09:03:00:
@/zambam
Hello! Just wanted to ask about the 20 dragons I sent over earlier this morning, I don't see them logged on the sheet yet. They were all level 7s with the breed bonus, and one with both the breed and gene bonus (sorry I can't provide screenshots atm since I'm at work).

No rush, just figured I'd ask since it's been a few hours, but feel free to take your time entering the data

@Mirna - Sorry for the delay! I got pulled away unexpectedly before I could log entries. Thank you for your patience!
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@Calvair – Selfping to check daily exalt bonuses till Sat. 14th~

Lovely art ♥♥♥
@Calvair – Selfping to check daily exalt bonuses till Sat. 14th~

Lovely art ♥♥♥
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
@PlatinumDream Sending 44 lvl 5 dragons at ye via 1t PAs, then 31 more afterwards
@PlatinumDream Sending 44 lvl 5 dragons at ye via 1t PAs, then 31 more afterwards
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif