Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
@CaptainDrakken Hey hey! I'm sending 10 dennable fodder your way!
@CaptainDrakken Hey hey! I'm sending 10 dennable fodder your way!
Hatchery

Wishlist

G1s
boop FO3EzJS.png 4Ahxw5q.png boop
FR +3
he/him
@Sylvandr thank you! Sorry for the delay, I was afk and forgot to change my status but they are denned now :)
@Sylvandr thank you! Sorry for the delay, I was afk and forgot to change my status but they are denned now :)
RfKIDIZ.png menma.gif
@Fulminare Sending 10 fodder dragons with cooldown for lair boarding, thank you!
@Fulminare Sending 10 fodder dragons with cooldown for lair boarding, thank you!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Fulminare whoops, apologies, I forgot I had one of them sitting on a nest. Make that 9 instead (I'll submit a correction to fix those numbers in the spreadsheet)
@Fulminare whoops, apologies, I forgot I had one of them sitting on a nest. Make that 9 instead (I'll submit a correction to fix those numbers in the spreadsheet)
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@starship1701 heya! Sending 15 fodder dragons for your den your way. Thank you so much for boarding!
@starship1701 heya! Sending 15 fodder dragons for your den your way. Thank you so much for boarding!
bZOQYBz.png
Nature fodder has all been shipped out, and I am once again free to accept as many dragons as you want to send to my den!!
Nature fodder has all been shipped out, and I am once again free to accept as many dragons as you want to send to my den!!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng 7UXlQKU.gif
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@kasarian Sending 10 fodders for your den your way! Thank you so much for boarding~
@kasarian Sending 10 fodders for your den your way! Thank you so much for boarding~
bZOQYBz.png
@TETRAHEDR0N Sending 1 dragon for lair boarding and 110 dragons for den boarding! Thank you for boarding! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
@TETRAHEDR0N Sending 1 dragon for lair boarding and 110 dragons for den boarding! Thank you for boarding!
Kunikuzushi
@Aurax and thank you for sending em my way! a pleasure to help ^v^ !!
@Aurax and thank you for sending em my way! a pleasure to help ^v^ !!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng 7UXlQKU.gif
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@Pandalovvy edit: sending elsewhere, since it seems you may be on a hiatus atm ^^
@Pandalovvy edit: sending elsewhere, since it seems you may be on a hiatus atm ^^
familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif __
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR