Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 232 233
@AloVra
I'll accept them now, thank you! <3
@AloVra
I'll accept them now, thank you! <3
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. nO0P8i8.png
@0hzarks

Not mine, so you can rule me out. I've received the 10 I sent you without a problem. Thank you again for boarding! ^^
@0hzarks

Not mine, so you can rule me out. I've received the 10 I sent you without a problem. Thank you again for boarding! ^^
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
       Light Boarding      dragon pixel art by everlastingecho
@spikenard

Ight thats all 85 you have sent me for my den, thank you for levelling them and good luck to light! :D
@spikenard

Ight thats all 85 you have sent me for my den, thank you for levelling them and good luck to light! :D
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
@silvahrush i was just about to ping thanking you, all present and accounted for :)
@silvahrush i was just about to ping thanking you, all present and accounted for :)
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Wow that took a while! I'm pausing on picking up dragons for now. Please prioritize other Acolights first, thanks everyone!
Wow that took a while! I'm pausing on picking up dragons for now. Please prioritize other Acolights first, thanks everyone!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Dessy

Ight Your next, lining up what you sent me :D
@Dessy

Ight Your next, lining up what you sent me :D
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
@Aloradannon @yveltals @almosteverything @antimonycarver @Cheypie565 @Eredlomin @Feety @Graceling13 @kasarian @Marmite @mignonne @Moriarty @Mymoza @nahum @Robotzebra @Scyshe @VoidSauce @Yveltals @zephyrouss @Zimebelle

Somehow I never realized I was boarding with so many people. Seeing all the names in one big list really shows how many people helped prepare for this battle, and thank you all for supporting Light, and by proxy, me! I boarded a lot of dragons for my first battle, lol.

I should have sent this ping yesterday and I forgot, so thank you for being patient with me! I will be able to receive for the rest of the day and the week, so set up your returns whenever you can. If you've already sent all your dragons to me, then again, a massive thank-you to you, and I hope you all have fun watching the battle play out!
@Aloradannon @yveltals @almosteverything @antimonycarver @Cheypie565 @Eredlomin @Feety @Graceling13 @kasarian @Marmite @mignonne @Moriarty @Mymoza @nahum @Robotzebra @Scyshe @VoidSauce @Yveltals @zephyrouss @Zimebelle

Somehow I never realized I was boarding with so many people. Seeing all the names in one big list really shows how many people helped prepare for this battle, and thank you all for supporting Light, and by proxy, me! I boarded a lot of dragons for my first battle, lol.

I should have sent this ping yesterday and I forgot, so thank you for being patient with me! I will be able to receive for the rest of the day and the week, so set up your returns whenever you can. If you've already sent all your dragons to me, then again, a massive thank-you to you, and I hope you all have fun watching the battle play out!
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
@Kisekune @Sylvandyr @ValorLaw @hatsunemiku @Teba @kitkitkat

I'll be on all the way up until 21:00 FRT, maybe a touch later, to set up returns. Currently have all of Kiseikune's out for pickup and 5 of Sylvandyr's as of this post.
@Kisekune @Sylvandyr @ValorLaw @hatsunemiku @Teba @kitkitkat

I'll be on all the way up until 21:00 FRT, maybe a touch later, to set up returns. Currently have all of Kiseikune's out for pickup and 5 of Sylvandyr's as of this post.
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide NecromancerplaceNecromancer Society: Plague-Watchers
@Teba @Aurax @hatsunemiku @reunion

I've sent your dragons back! (most have already been picked up, just posting here for records sake)

Once the two 40+s get picked up I'll start YeetCannoning neo's over.

edit: @spikenard has also picked theirs up (again saying for record's sakes)
@Teba @Aurax @hatsunemiku @reunion

I've sent your dragons back! (most have already been picked up, just posting here for records sake)

Once the two 40+s get picked up I'll start YeetCannoning neo's over.

edit: @spikenard has also picked theirs up (again saying for record's sakes)
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@novastellaris

Henlo! knocking out yours while im online! :D
@novastellaris

Henlo! knocking out yours while im online! :D
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 232 233