Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 232 233
I'll be sending my boarders home soon! I have the set I boarded in my lair in a CR, and my hibden boarders will be returned once I've got the lairspace to bring 'em out x3
I'll be sending my boarders home soon! I have the set I boarded in my lair in a CR, and my hibden boarders will be returned once I've got the lairspace to bring 'em out x3
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Teba @lyricalmyxteries LMK when i can quickly send your dragons in! lair space won't let me just leave them out for you
@Teba @lyricalmyxteries LMK when i can quickly send your dragons in! lair space won't let me just leave them out for you
forum.png
@Ksenyaeeh
Go for it!
@Ksenyaeeh
Go for it!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Dessy

Heya, just wanted to let you know I set up PAs for about half your dragons so far. I ran out of lair space to pull the rest out of the den due to another boarder's dragons. I'll be able to send the rest once dragons have been accepted :3
@Dessy

Heya, just wanted to let you know I set up PAs for about half your dragons so far. I ran out of lair space to pull the rest out of the den due to another boarder's dragons. I'll be able to send the rest once dragons have been accepted :3
@Sylvandyr
Sencond batch of denned dragons is ready for you to receive! Whenever you're ready.

@Dessy
Sending back your denned dragons. Whenever you're ready.
@Sylvandyr
Sencond batch of denned dragons is ready for you to receive! Whenever you're ready.

@Dessy
Sending back your denned dragons. Whenever you're ready.
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
@neohcs hello here, sorry to bother you,
there's 1 boarding dragon in my den that don't have user name in his bio, I didn't realize when I accept it, now I'm not sure where should I send back to,
dragon number is #89807763, would you please help me find out its owner, or should I send it to you?
thank you!
@neohcs hello here, sorry to bother you,
there's 1 boarding dragon in my den that don't have user name in his bio, I didn't realize when I accept it, now I'm not sure where should I send back to,
dragon number is #89807763, would you please help me find out its owner, or should I send it to you?
thank you!
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
@Makomo @Lodzhal - Your dragons are set up Private Auction for you when you are online again

@fizzyjuice @Teba - Due to limited Lair space I will set up your Private Auctions once enough other dragons are sold

@Makomo @Lodzhal - Your dragons are set up Private Auction for you when you are online again

@fizzyjuice @Teba - Due to limited Lair space I will set up your Private Auctions once enough other dragons are sold

@frfrfr you can send it to me while I track down the owner!
@frfrfr you can send it to me while I track down the owner!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@Islet thank you for boarding with light! i'll be grabbing and exalting them asap. i have ~200 each of PAs and CRs to accept xD
@Islet thank you for boarding with light! i'll be grabbing and exalting them asap. i have ~200 each of PAs and CRs to accept xD
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
@Teba

hello (:
i'll be setting up PAs for your 20 babs so you could pick them up whenever ready!
@Teba

hello (:
i'll be setting up PAs for your 20 babs so you could pick them up whenever ready!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 232 233