Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | XYZ meets 123: adopt a pair!
1 2 3 4
@Sunflower236 they are!
@Sunflower236 they are!
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Draco981 how much are they
@Draco981 how much are they
@Sunflower236 I didn't have a price in mind for them, I just wanted to give them away so that other people could have the achievement. Once you're done with them, you're free to keep them, pass them on to another player so they can get the achievement, or return them to me if you wish.
I know it's really not my place to say (as once dragons exchange hands it's entirely up to the new owner) but I didn't want them exalted as they're supposed to be help for the achievement.
@Sunflower236 I didn't have a price in mind for them, I just wanted to give them away so that other people could have the achievement. Once you're done with them, you're free to keep them, pass them on to another player so they can get the achievement, or return them to me if you wish.
I know it's really not my place to say (as once dragons exchange hands it's entirely up to the new owner) but I didn't want them exalted as they're supposed to be help for the achievement.
@Draco981 I was not planning on exalting, they're really pretty. Would I be able to get them please?
@Draco981 I was not planning on exalting, they're really pretty. Would I be able to get them please?
@Sunflower236

Sure thing! I will send a CR shortly!
@Sunflower236

Sure thing! I will send a CR shortly!
@Yidhra

You can take my pair off the list since they've been adopted now
@Yidhra

You can take my pair off the list since they've been adopted now
Will do, and congrats on having them adopted :)
Will do, and congrats on having them adopted :)
MRMeAKr.png
@Kahvinporo

I'd love to take the Sanguine/Blood/Maroon pair off your hands if they're still available!
@Kahvinporo

I'd love to take the Sanguine/Blood/Maroon pair off your hands if they're still available!
@lysandreeeeee

I was away in a convention so sorry for a late reply! Do you still want the pair?
@lysandreeeeee

I was away in a convention so sorry for a late reply! Do you still want the pair?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Kahvinporo

It's okay! And I would still love to have them!
@Kahvinporo

It's okay! And I would still love to have them!
1 2 3 4