Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Exaltapult] Shadow Puppets! [Over]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Mr. Old Man Badger, Mischief and perhaps some other friends are sitting down and watching fireworks! [emoji=firework size=1]
Mr. Old Man Badger, Mischief and perhaps some other friends are sitting down and watching fireworks!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
I think old man badger and bunny mischief have made amends and are watching the fireworks together!!
I think old man badger and bunny mischief have made amends and are watching the fireworks together!!
NEO
he/him | 27 | FR+3

Mixed-media artist and bad video game enthusiast with thoughts about men. Hoping to open an art shop soon, stay tuned!

Carrd | Sales Tab | Artwork | Toyhouse | Artfight
sAED0ATg_o.png
Oh, yesterday I thought the other figure was maybe too big to be the bunny, but I didn't expect the two would be together and we would get to meet another friend!

Today, Mr. Old Man Badger, Mischief, and perhaps more of their friends are enjoying the fireworks. :)
Oh, yesterday I thought the other figure was maybe too big to be the bunny, but I didn't expect the two would be together and we would get to meet another friend!

Today, Mr. Old Man Badger, Mischief, and perhaps more of their friends are enjoying the fireworks. :)
Mr Badger and Mischief are celebrating together by setting off fireworks
Mr Badger and Mischief are celebrating together by setting off fireworks
wEFez2J.png
for today, i'm gonna guess: the animal friends watching a fireworks show ?
for today, i'm gonna guess: the animal friends watching a fireworks show ?
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
a celebration with everyone for a successful push. fireworks and sparkler carrots.
a celebration with everyone for a successful push. fireworks and sparkler carrots.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
The badger and rabbit celebrate with a lovely firework display, waving sparklers and carrots in the air.
The badger and rabbit celebrate with a lovely firework display, waving sparklers and carrots in the air.
-
Aleksander
He/Him
-
Mr Badger and Bunny Mischief watching fireworks together with a few friends! Is that miss mouse i see on Bunny’s head?? Hmmmmmmmm
Mr Badger and Bunny Mischief watching fireworks together with a few friends! Is that miss mouse i see on Bunny’s head?? Hmmmmmmmm
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
[Center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/771482338328576041/1149367165863088289/shadowpuppet-day7a.png[/img] Oh! A party with fireworks! Mr. Old Man Badger has some sparklers to celebrate and after their long day together he had no problem sharing some carrots with Mischief. [IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/771482338328576041/1149367166668382299/shadowpuppet-badge7.png[/img] [Code][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/771482338328576041/1149367166668382299/shadowpuppet-badge7.png[/img][/code] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1144793625100816424/1145092374649909380/divider_se_2023.png[/img][/center] Congratulations to @WolfTrickster for winning Saturday's prize! Thank you all so much for playing! @/Azkhar and I have greatly enjoyed seeing all your guesses. Winner drawing will happen at some point today due to travelling. [size=1]@Kiseikune @IamNoHere @SilentWanderer @Chberr @Kaoss @errika @misanthropy @Azkhar @Regxlia @Lunakoi @Rivertyl @Twalio @Schellis @JoweeTheRaposa @Mida @LuckyStarite @CaityJay @Dessy @BrutusCourt @Piko @cinderrain @sp580s @Doozie @incant @chaoticpeace @FinalFlight @Sonoch @Tropickle @HawkMartian @Cassofish @Neophaim @Rhombys @Jeevas @SolCanis @Whimsalot @ArcaneHierophant @DinosaurFeathers @Bwee @WolfTrickster @tigressRising @sublimevoide @Beatoriche @Magmish @Meyoline @Lansly @GODHEX @Katsuji @Raon222 @Uniformshark @Venusian @Sachqua @Khayria @riddleport @obcordata[/size]
shadowpuppet-day7a.png

Oh! A party with fireworks! Mr. Old Man Badger has some sparklers to celebrate and after their long day together he had no problem sharing some carrots with Mischief.

shadowpuppet-badge7.png
Code:
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/771482338328576041/1149367166668382299/shadowpuppet-badge7.png[/img]

divider_se_2023.png

Congratulations to @WolfTrickster for winning Saturday's prize!

Thank you all so much for playing! @/Azkhar and I have greatly enjoyed seeing all your guesses. Winner drawing will happen at some point today due to travelling.

@Kiseikune @IamNoHere @SilentWanderer @Chberr @Kaoss @errika @misanthropy @Azkhar @Regxlia @Lunakoi @Rivertyl @Twalio @Schellis @JoweeTheRaposa @Mida @LuckyStarite @CaityJay @Dessy @BrutusCourt @Piko @cinderrain @sp580s @Doozie @incant @chaoticpeace @FinalFlight @Sonoch @Tropickle @HawkMartian @Cassofish @Neophaim @Rhombys @Jeevas @SolCanis @Whimsalot @ArcaneHierophant @DinosaurFeathers @Bwee @WolfTrickster @tigressRising @sublimevoide @Beatoriche @Magmish @Meyoline @Lansly @GODHEX @Katsuji @Raon222 @Uniformshark @Venusian @Sachqua @Khayria @riddleport @obcordata
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
psst @/guessing folks feedback on my work is appreciated!
would love to run this again with the dom team someday <3 maybe with harder to guess shadows >:)
psst @/guessing folks feedback on my work is appreciated!
would love to run this again with the dom team someday <3 maybe with harder to guess shadows >:)
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46