Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
May I snag a Blackwing croaker please?
May I snag a Blackwing croaker please?
hi im a newbie, could i get the ancient fungus and the velvet fawn? thank you :D
hi im a newbie, could i get the ancient fungus and the velvet fawn? thank you :D
XFWypK3.pngpLcovI9.pngl3R7Ulc.pngPgza6CV.png8w07QtP.pngUFNuPA7.png
Hi there can I get the dark sparrow mouse and the wildwood owl?
Hi there can I get the dark sparrow mouse and the wildwood owl?
Hi may I have a dark-toufted sparrowmouse?
Hi may I have a dark-toufted sparrowmouse?
@mintiee @Mei0 @MythicDraegon @sh4rkb1te @DragoTabby @GlassRelic @ColoredScales @baritone18 @RaptorHawk7 @PyroManiac12 @krilge @LadySkysword @SoleSurvivor23 sent!
@mintiee @Mei0 @MythicDraegon @sh4rkb1te @DragoTabby @GlassRelic @ColoredScales @baritone18 @RaptorHawk7 @PyroManiac12 @krilge @LadySkysword @SoleSurvivor23 sent!
23878.pngnature.gif20110.png
Thank you ????
Thank you ????
Thank you ????
Thank you ????
Hello!

Experienced player here, want to keep tabs of this. Is there a list of available familiars?
Hello!

Experienced player here, want to keep tabs of this. Is there a list of available familiars?

Ever expanding and non exalt clan
Huge Wings of Fire fan
Really loves dragons
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=6]NEW FAMILIARS AVAILABLE![/b][/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] For the updated familiar list, see the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3267171#post_3267171]MAIN PAGE[/url]. [item=almandine sturgeon][item=almandine sturgeon][item=afternoon tea][item=afternoon tea][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Antique Chair][item=Antique Chair][item=Antique Chair][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=chipskink][item=chipskink][item=chipskink][item=Copperplate Longmech][item=Copperplate Longmech][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=Crooked Hatchet][item=depin][item=depin][item=Dustfeather Sphinx][item=Dustfeather Sphinx][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=firebug][item=firebug][item=firebug][item=firebug][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=jelly drone][item=Kelp Tender][item=Kelp Tender][item=Lux Spectre][item=Lux Spectre][item=Magma Runner][item=Magma Runner][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Proto-Roc][item=Proto-Roc][item=ragepuff][item=ragepuff][item=ragepuff][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Runic Bat][item=Runic Bat][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Wallowing Willow][item=Wallowing Willow][item=Wallowing Willow][item=White Rot Deer][item=White Rot Deer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=woodoon][item=woodoon][item=woodoon][item=yeti brawler][item=yeti brawler][item=zeeba][/center]
NEW FAMILIARS AVAILABLE!

For the updated familiar list, see the MAIN PAGE.

Almandine Sturgeon Almandine Sturgeon Afternoon Tea Afternoon Tea Alstroemeria Fox Alstroemeria Fox Alstroemeria Fox Antique Chair Antique Chair Antique Chair Aspen Gall Dryad Aspen Gall Dryad Aspen Gall Dryad Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chipskink Chipskink Chipskink Copperplate Longmech Copperplate Longmech Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Depin Depin Dustfeather Sphinx Dustfeather Sphinx Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Ensorcelled Volume Ensorcelled Volume Firebug Firebug Firebug Firebug Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Jelly Drone Kelp Tender Kelp Tender Lux Spectre Lux Spectre Magma Runner Magma Runner Moonlight Fungi Moonlight Fungi Moonlight Fungi Proto-Roc Proto-Roc Ragepuff Ragepuff Ragepuff Ruffletail Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop Runic Bat Runic Bat Sunspot Clouddancer Sunspot Clouddancer Venomtooth Pilco Venomtooth Pilco Venomtooth Pilco Vigilant Spear Vigilant Spear Wallowing Willow Wallowing Willow Wallowing Willow White Rot Deer White Rot Deer Windcarve Bladedancer Windcarve Bladedancer Windcarve Bladedancer Woodoon Woodoon Woodoon Yeti Brawler Yeti Brawler Zeeba
@Gynore the list of currently available familiars is at the main page , i update it each time i send out familiars to people and empty it a day or two before I'm able to add another big batch!
@Gynore the list of currently available familiars is at the main page , i update it each time i send out familiars to people and empty it a day or two before I'm able to add another big batch!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64