Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Hainuun Hank] Event Over <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DaniAdventures

Hee hee you're welcome! I have this flaw where I can't do anything with a straight face, so I embrace my inner goofball ;) And this is what you get
@DaniAdventures

Hee hee you're welcome! I have this flaw where I can't do anything with a straight face, so I embrace my inner goofball ;) And this is what you get

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
@mousekinn It is glorious!! My favorite kind of mayhem :D
@mousekinn It is glorious!! My favorite kind of mayhem :D
kitty.png
The combs are flying fast and furious style (the tundra wailing can be substituted for tires screechin~) - looks like today's badge is a place to stash the extras! [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1068700966431510608/1131789233108025437/IMG_1627.png[/img][/center] (snip) pinglist Welcome to Day 2! And just fyi, my silliness knows no bounds, and the text sent with the giftbags will change each day. I'll put the previous day's blurbs on the front page in case folks miss a day or just want to enjoy some goofy text.
The combs are flying fast and furious style (the tundra wailing can be substituted for tires screechin~) - looks like today's badge is a place to stash the extras!
IMG_1627.png

(snip) pinglist

Welcome to Day 2!

And just fyi, my silliness knows no bounds, and the text sent with the giftbags will change each day. I'll put the previous day's blurbs on the front page in case folks miss a day or just want to enjoy some goofy text.

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
@mousekinn The text is great, thank you for that! I still wish I had the energy to respond in kind, but it is appreciated either way. [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=gust size=1]
@mousekinn The text is great, thank you for that! I still wish I had the energy to respond in kind, but it is appreciated either way.
@williwawwarden

Haha no worries, folks have so many things to do and not many spoons. I just hope it makes people smile/laugh!
@williwawwarden

Haha no worries, folks have so many things to do and not many spoons. I just hope it makes people smile/laugh!

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
@mousekinn

I'm having so much fun!! You're so hilarious!! I'm so happy you're going to preserve each message so we can all enjoy them again!! searching PM's isn't easy lol

^^
@mousekinn

I'm having so much fun!! You're so hilarious!! I'm so happy you're going to preserve each message so we can all enjoy them again!! searching PM's isn't easy lol

^^
@mousekinn For sure; I think my spoons [i]melted[/i]. It did! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1] Happy hairball-flinging!
@mousekinn For sure; I think my spoons melted.

It did! Happy hairball-flinging!
k i love this event. the humour in the text is awesome [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
k i love this event. the humour in the text is awesome
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Aaaaa! We just had our first legendary roll! I AM SO EXCITED!
Aaaaa! We just had our first legendary roll! I AM SO EXCITED!

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
[i](cheers whoever-it-was who scored the extra shiny shinies)[/i] [emoji=firework size=1]
(cheers whoever-it-was who scored the extra shiny shinies)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8