Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Giveaway No. 2 - Gem Dump - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, this is my second giveaway in my attempt to liquidate my gems. This one will be quick because I'm tired and my bones hurt. First 2 people to post with their favorite flight will get 10k gems. Next 20 people to post their favorite flight will get 5k gems, next 30 people to post their favorite flight will get 1k gems. That's a total of 150k gems. Then I'm done, maybe. Good luck :) You're probably better off posting before reading the rest of this! Edit: and no I'm not pinging people from my previous giveaway because my alignment is chaotic neutral today. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/e2729a338aa772ba3e41f4201af1c862.png[/img] [b]Info:[/b] Hello there fellow dragon game players. I have been playing FR for almost a decade now, with only one goal, and that was to obtain a boolean. Unfortunately, I no longer play much, and the value of booleans continues to exceed my ability to save. It is time I accept that this dream is no longer within my grasp. I have amassed a veritable hoard if wealth during this quest. This pile of gems is wasted on me. It is my strong belief that unused wealth should not be hoarded so I'm giving it away. I will occasionally hold giveaways in order to liquidate these gems for players who would make good use of them. My plan is to keep holding giveaways till I have about 100kg left so I can at least print skins if I want to keep making them. Giveaways will be held in quantities of 100kg with a first, second, third, and runner up, in various themes. Some may be creative contests and some may be purely random. The theme of giveaway number two is "Gem Dump".
Ok, this is my second giveaway in my attempt to liquidate my gems. This one will be quick because I'm tired and my bones hurt. First 2 people to post with their favorite flight will get 10k gems. Next 20 people to post their favorite flight will get 5k gems, next 30 people to post their favorite flight will get 1k gems. That's a total of 150k gems. Then I'm done, maybe. Good luck :) You're probably better off posting before reading the rest of this!

Edit: and no I'm not pinging people from my previous giveaway because my alignment is chaotic neutral today.

e2729a338aa772ba3e41f4201af1c862.png

Info:

Hello there fellow dragon game players. I have been playing FR for almost a decade now, with only one goal, and that was to obtain a boolean. Unfortunately, I no longer play much, and the value of booleans continues to exceed my ability to save. It is time I accept that this dream is no longer within my grasp. I have amassed a veritable hoard if wealth during this quest. This pile of gems is wasted on me. It is my strong belief that unused wealth should not be hoarded so I'm giving it away.

I will occasionally hold giveaways in order to liquidate these gems for players who would make good use of them. My plan is to keep holding giveaways till I have about 100kg left so I can at least print skins if I want to keep making them. Giveaways will be held in quantities of 100kg with a first, second, third, and runner up, in various themes. Some may be creative contests and some may be purely random. The theme of giveaway number two is "Gem Dump".
Accent Shop
Light flight is my favorite flight!

p.s. wow thank you, you're super generous and I understand being frustrated with seemingly impossible familiar goals
Light flight is my favorite flight!

p.s. wow thank you, you're super generous and I understand being frustrated with seemingly impossible familiar goals
Water is by far my favorite!

Edit: Also, I deeply sympathize with the boolean quest. This is an amazingly kind thing to do. Thank you so much!
Water is by far my favorite!

Edit: Also, I deeply sympathize with the boolean quest. This is an amazingly kind thing to do. Thank you so much!
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
hopefully im doing this right ^^;
I may be in nature but my favorite flight is arcane (was actually thinking of switching there in the future)
hopefully im doing this right ^^;
I may be in nature but my favorite flight is arcane (was actually thinking of switching there in the future)
ytkEBod.png
Arcane for the win!
Arcane for the win!
Shadow!

(edit holy how long did it take you to get that much gems..)
Shadow!

(edit holy how long did it take you to get that much gems..)
Plague flight forever!!
Plague flight forever!!
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
Water!
Water!
Arcane! (Ice is a close second tho)
Arcane! (Ice is a close second tho)
Frbjwm0.jpg JGIle6w.giffMJGS3M.png
Earth flight is best flight. Home forever.
Earth flight is best flight. Home forever.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6