Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 159 160
@DarkRae They are indeed available! What do you wanna do for them? [quote name="Lunartwist"] You can adopt: -A level 15+ pair with some effort! This could either be written lore for both dragons (at least three paragraphs), a drawing of the dragons, or a scry or dress-up to show how you'd spoil them! (You can put a level 15+ pair on hold for up to three days to give you time to work on applying for them!)[/quote]
@DarkRae They are indeed available! What do you wanna do for them?
Lunartwist wrote:
You can adopt:

-A level 15+ pair with some effort! This could either be written lore for both dragons (at least three paragraphs), a drawing of the dragons, or a scry or dress-up to show how you'd spoil them! (You can put a level 15+ pair on hold for up to three days to give you time to work on applying for them!)
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
@DarkRae Looks good to me! :) I'll send them both you way now
@DarkRae Looks good to me! :) I'll send them both you way now
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
@crowbartender, @PallasiteMatrix, @scarletite, @arosaceae, @drazzi

Hey all!

I see that adoptable pairs are starting to pile up, which is amazing! You guys are doing great having so many pairs available for newbies! I know there was some concern about some people not having enough lair space to keep up with the amount they want to train.

We do have a section on the front page for Surprise Gifting! This is where you find random newbies in the Introduction forums and surprise them with a random pair. I've done this quite a few times (most of the dragons on the front page are ones I've rehomed) and every newbie I've gifted to seemed genuinely surprised and grateful!

It could be a great way to still find home for pairs (level 10 or level 15+) that have been lingering in your lairs for far too long.

If you donate some pairs via Surprise Gifting, just let me know and I'll add them to the post!

Alternatively, I'd be happy to store some pairs in my hibden to help with storage. I can either:

*Donate them myself via surprise gifting
*Hold them until you can take them back into your lair
*Or post completed pairs on the front page to be adopted under my username

You can either ping me or just CR me some pairs and what you'd like me to do with them!

Thanks guys!
@crowbartender, @PallasiteMatrix, @scarletite, @arosaceae, @drazzi

Hey all!

I see that adoptable pairs are starting to pile up, which is amazing! You guys are doing great having so many pairs available for newbies! I know there was some concern about some people not having enough lair space to keep up with the amount they want to train.

We do have a section on the front page for Surprise Gifting! This is where you find random newbies in the Introduction forums and surprise them with a random pair. I've done this quite a few times (most of the dragons on the front page are ones I've rehomed) and every newbie I've gifted to seemed genuinely surprised and grateful!

It could be a great way to still find home for pairs (level 10 or level 15+) that have been lingering in your lairs for far too long.

If you donate some pairs via Surprise Gifting, just let me know and I'll add them to the post!

Alternatively, I'd be happy to store some pairs in my hibden to help with storage. I can either:

*Donate them myself via surprise gifting
*Hold them until you can take them back into your lair
*Or post completed pairs on the front page to be adopted under my username

You can either ping me or just CR me some pairs and what you'd like me to do with them!

Thanks guys!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@AviRavioli could I get Aniah? I wanna use her as a mage with Saccharine who Im still leveling up :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85476909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854770/85476909_350.png[/img][/url]
@AviRavioli could I get Aniah? I wanna use her as a mage with Saccharine who Im still leveling up :)

85476909_350.png
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
@arosaceae Could I please adopt Aconite and Foxglove? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89109489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891095/89109489_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89109488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891095/89109488_350.png[/img][/url]
@arosaceae Could I please adopt Aconite and Foxglove?
89109489_350.png
89109488_350.png
PdBKVLJ.png
@Slight1944 Sure, I'll send over a crossroads trade!
@Slight1944 Sure, I'll send over a crossroads trade!
X

JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
@hellhoundspack

Sure c: sending now
@hellhoundspack

Sure c: sending now
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
Heyo @arosaceae :3
Can I adopt Aconite and Foxglove? Thanks and have a nice day :D
Heyo @arosaceae :3
Can I adopt Aconite and Foxglove? Thanks and have a nice day :D
@poli unfortunately Aconite and Foxglove were just adopted out yesterday. However, I have 2 other purple pairs waiting for adoption and 2 more eggs from the same parents in the nest!
@poli unfortunately Aconite and Foxglove were just adopted out yesterday. However, I have 2 other purple pairs waiting for adoption and 2 more eggs from the same parents in the nest!
X

JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Js0HRQT.png
VgQr1kz.png

vx6PPYy.png
@scarletite Any chance I could have Aquila and Brightmoon if they are available please? Thank you :)
@scarletite Any chance I could have Aquila and Brightmoon if they are available please? Thank you :)
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 159 160