Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE Dragons] •• Second Story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Oooh thanks for the help! I will definitely check those options out
Oooh thanks for the help! I will definitely check those options out
kBHm00y.png
D9xaprH.png
eTU8p7x.png
mIzQJUh.png
kXpNHpy.pngHxP6kXi.pngI1EqHDk.pngaQp8eZz.pngWRPJKhj.png nQMHYge.png
sh5xjiu.png
7QPP3Mi.png
YMPbu9R.png
yym0GF5.png
Dragon Name and ID: Khelgar
What Made You Pick This Dragon?: I adore Veilspuns ?? I'm recently returned to the site after being locked out of my old account and I'm looking to rebuild bigger and better!
Dragon Name and ID: Khelgar
What Made You Pick This Dragon?: I adore Veilspuns ?? I'm recently returned to the site after being locked out of my old account and I'm looking to rebuild bigger and better!
formerly Nocte
@Noctyrne sent him your way! He definitely wears the Veilspun drama well. :) Thanks for adopting, and welcome back!

@akrimau Thank you for your interest, but Ember has been claimed and is currently in a pending Crossroads trade.
@Noctyrne sent him your way! He definitely wears the Veilspun drama well. :) Thanks for adopting, and welcome back!

@akrimau Thank you for your interest, but Ember has been claimed and is currently in a pending Crossroads trade.
PUbAkuw.png............guHXtj1.png
Bump

A few new dragons are now available for adoption!
Bump

Dragon Name and ID: Aldanon #78623268
What Made You Pick This Dragon?: I like basic dragons
What Made You Pick This Dragon?: I like basic dragons
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
May i please have Misa #85770810 ?
BLUEBERRY NUDIBRANCH
she's just so pretty... and idk why she reminds me of a blue and purple snow cone...
May i please have Misa #85770810 ?
BLUEBERRY NUDIBRANCH
she's just so pretty... and idk why she reminds me of a blue and purple snow cone...
Is Misa still available? ???? I'm enchanted by her ocean magics!
Is Misa still available? ???? I'm enchanted by her ocean magics!
OILSLEEKBANNER1.jpg
What Made You Pick This Dragon?: I loved his eyes
What Made You Pick This Dragon?: I loved his eyes
86850394.png91335488.png 7UXlQKU.gif
0dt0k.gifFe6MT.gifAgC9p.gifhkn5J.gifVuVf8.gif
@ThunderFlare - Sent! His basic genes do make a great background for the eyes, thanks for adopting!

@RustyMirage - Sent, thanks for adopting! She does definitely have that vibe, something like blue raspberry or grape maybe? Either way, I agree, and I'm glad she's found a home to appreciate her beauty! :)

@PrincessTiramisu @EarthenLight Thank you for your interest, but those dragons have been previously claimed and are in pending crossroads trades.

@ThunderFlare - Sent! His basic genes do make a great background for the eyes, thanks for adopting!

@RustyMirage - Sent, thanks for adopting! She does definitely have that vibe, something like blue raspberry or grape maybe? Either way, I agree, and I'm glad she's found a home to appreciate her beauty! :)

@PrincessTiramisu @EarthenLight Thank you for your interest, but those dragons have been previously claimed and are in pending crossroads trades.

Bump

Bump

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57