Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Harlequin Hearts Newbie Packages[Closed]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hi, I'd like Package One for Under 1 Months
Hi, I'd like Package One for Under 1 Months
When will I get my stuff? Just curious!
When will I get my stuff? Just curious!
could i get a package for under 1 month please? thank you so much for doing this

Favorite Breeds: wildclaw (favorite), pearlcatcher, mirror/guardian/spiral/skydancer (tied)
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: slight preference for them to be the same if it's a wildclaw since otherwise wildclaw hatchlings are so rare, but it's nbd either way!
Ancient or Modern for 3rd Dragon: up to you!
Preferred Colors: greens, blues, purples
Apparel Colors or Theme: up to you!
could i get a package for under 1 month please? thank you so much for doing this

Favorite Breeds: wildclaw (favorite), pearlcatcher, mirror/guardian/spiral/skydancer (tied)
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: slight preference for them to be the same if it's a wildclaw since otherwise wildclaw hatchlings are so rare, but it's nbd either way!
Ancient or Modern for 3rd Dragon: up to you!
Preferred Colors: greens, blues, purples
Apparel Colors or Theme: up to you!
Hi! I'd like specific Request package for Under 3 month!
(I am currently 1month and 14 days to be exact! :D)

Favorite Breeds: Ridgeback, Imperial, Obelisk, Spiral, Skydancer, Guardian, Coatl, Pearlcatcher, Mirror....(I love many breed- But ones I love most are Ridgeback & Skydancer)
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: I don't mind if they are in same breed or not! :D
Preferred Colors: White or black. Or maybe ones that are light blue-ish or gold/yellow colored with black background.
Apparel Colors or Theme: Hmmmmm Traveler like themes. Or mysterious type!
Hi! I'd like specific Request package for Under 3 month!
(I am currently 1month and 14 days to be exact! :D)

Favorite Breeds: Ridgeback, Imperial, Obelisk, Spiral, Skydancer, Guardian, Coatl, Pearlcatcher, Mirror....(I love many breed- But ones I love most are Ridgeback & Skydancer)
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: I don't mind if they are in same breed or not! :D
Preferred Colors: White or black. Or maybe ones that are light blue-ish or gold/yellow colored with black background.
Apparel Colors or Theme: Hmmmmm Traveler like themes. Or mysterious type!
dsiNAWk.png mlr1H8z.png
@Teabageater @cosmicgrave @alvizizzy @anonniente @Merge @Ozer @novaliae @Lofaquibulatur

Letting you all know that I've seen your requests now. With such a large surge, it may take a few days to a week to get all of your packages sent out, but I am working on them now!
@Teabageater @cosmicgrave @alvizizzy @anonniente @Merge @Ozer @novaliae @Lofaquibulatur

Letting you all know that I've seen your requests now. With such a large surge, it may take a few days to a week to get all of your packages sent out, but I am working on them now!
pMtUQj4.png
ofc! take your time :) and thanks so much!
ofc! take your time :) and thanks so much!
@dakotaawolven Tysm!
@dakotaawolven Tysm!
thank you!
thank you!
There's absolutely no rush!! Thank you!<3
There's absolutely no rush!! Thank you!<3
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
@florakass @Teabageater @cosmicgrave @alvizizzy @Merge @novaliae @Lofaquibulator

Just giving y'all an update, sorry for the delay, life got a bit busy the past few days, I am still working on your packages!
@florakass @Teabageater @cosmicgrave @alvizizzy @Merge @novaliae @Lofaquibulator

Just giving y'all an update, sorry for the delay, life got a bit busy the past few days, I am still working on your packages!
pMtUQj4.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22