Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Harlequin Hearts Newbie Packages[Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dS6uXsD.png[/img] [img]https://see.fontimg.com/api/renderfont4/DyWx/eyJyIjoiZnMiLCJoIjo0NSwidyI6MTI1MCwiZnMiOjM2LCJmZ2MiOiIjNkY3OTkzIiwiYmdjIjoiI0ZGRkZGRiIsInQiOjF9/cw/sughayer-separates-24.png[/img][/center] [columns][center][size=4][font=times new roman]welcome to Harlequin Hearts Newbie Packages! You might recognize the banner and name from my hatchery, which is linked below. I have decided to start up this new thread with the goal of giving newer members some nice looking dragons and really anything else they might need. Farah and Pip are here from the Hatchery, keeping an eye on things while you tour the place! [u]Intro[/u] | Rules | Preset Packages Specific Requests | Extras [/font][/size][/center][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/uYcjYg2.png[/img][/columns]
dS6uXsD.png

sughayer-separates-24.png

welcome to Harlequin Hearts Newbie Packages! You might recognize the banner and name from my hatchery, which is linked below. I have decided to start up this new thread with the goal of giving newer members some nice looking dragons and really anything else they might need. Farah and Pip are here from the Hatchery, keeping an eye on things while you tour the place!

Intro | Rules | Preset Packages

Specific Requests | Extras

uYcjYg2.png
pMtUQj4.png
[center][img]https://see.fontimg.com/api/renderfont4/mLDmm/eyJyIjoiZnMiLCJoIjo0OCwidyI6MTI1MCwiZnMiOjM4LCJmZ2MiOiIjMTQxNDU3IiwiYmdjIjoiI0ZGRkZGRiIsInQiOjF9/UnVsZXM/andrew-elegant-regular.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=times new roman][b]|one|[/b] Please be polite, respectful and patient. I want to give out as many packages as I can, but sometimes it may take me some time to acquire things for some requests! [b]|two|[/b] There are different packages or options depending on how new you are! I will have options for accounts up to 6 months old. [b]there are three different packages per account age, please specify which one you want[/b] [b]|three|[/b] Preset packages will be sent within a three days of when I see the request, but Specific packages may take up to a week - I will let you know if it will take longer than that! [b]|four|[/b] If making a specific request, please fill out whichever request form applies to you! [b]|five|[/b] I am subscribed to the topic so you do not need to ping me, but you are still welcome to do so. If I'm offline, I will reply as soon as I am back online again! [b]|six|[/b] I will be keeping track of who I send packages to, so please do not try to lie to get more than what I'm offering. [b]|seven|[/b] Please collect your package within five days of it's arrival! If it has not been collected by then, I will cancel it and send you a message to inform me when you are active again. If you fail to collect your package a second time, I will cancel it and move on. [b]|eight|[/b] Please do [b]not[/b] bump the thread! I bump according to my supply and ability to fulfill orders! [/font][/size][/center]
andrew-elegant-regular.png

|one|
Please be polite, respectful and patient. I want to give out as many packages as I can, but sometimes it may take me some time to acquire things for some requests!

|two|
There are different packages or options depending on how new you are! I will have options for accounts up to 6 months old. there are three different packages per account age, please specify which one you want

|three|
Preset packages will be sent within a three days of when I see the request, but Specific packages may take up to a week - I will let you know if it will take longer than that!

|four|
If making a specific request, please fill out whichever request form applies to you!

|five|
I am subscribed to the topic so you do not need to ping me, but you are still welcome to do so. If I'm offline, I will reply as soon as I am back online again!

|six|
I will be keeping track of who I send packages to, so please do not try to lie to get more than what I'm offering.

|seven|
Please collect your package within five days of it's arrival! If it has not been collected by then, I will cancel it and send you a message to inform me when you are active again. If you fail to collect your package a second time, I will cancel it and move on.

|eight|
Please do not bump the thread! I bump according to my supply and ability to fulfill orders!
pMtUQj4.png
Preset Packages!!
Under 1 Month

|one|
- Breeding pair of Modern Dragons
- 1 more Modern Dragon
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 10 Minor Health Potions

|two|
- 1 Ancient Dragon
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 10 Minor Health Potion

|three|
- 3 Dragons of choice from HH Hatchery babies - can reserve hatchlings from any pairs
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 10 Minor Health Potion

Under 3 Months

|one|
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

|two|
- 1 Modern Dragon
- 1 Ancient Dragon
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

|three|
- 2 Dragons of choice from HH Hatchery babies - can reserve hatchlings from any pairs
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

Under 6 Months

|one|
- 1 Modern Dragon
- 1 Familiar
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

|two|
- 1 Ancient Dragon
- 1 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

|three|
- 1 Dragon of choice from HH Hatchery babies - can reserve hatchlings from any pairs
- 1 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

Harlequin Hearts Hatchery Link for options #3

When requesting one of these packages, it should look something like this:

"Hi, I'd like Package One for Under 3 Months" - or anything similar! Essentially just make sure you let me know the category and the package number!
Preset Packages!!
Under 1 Month

|one|
- 1 more Modern Dragon
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene

|two|
- 1 Ancient Dragon
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 10 Minor Health Potion

|three|
- 3 Dragons of choice from HH Hatchery babies - can reserve hatchlings from any pairs
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 10 Minor Health Potion

Under 3 Months

|one|
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

|two|
- 1 Modern Dragon
- 1 Ancient Dragon
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

|three|
- 2 Dragons of choice from HH Hatchery babies - can reserve hatchlings from any pairs
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

Under 6 Months

|one|
- 1 Modern Dragon
- 1 Familiar
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

|two|
- 1 Ancient Dragon
- 1 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

|three|
- 1 Dragon of choice from HH Hatchery babies - can reserve hatchlings from any pairs
- 1 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

Harlequin Hearts Hatchery Link for options #3

When requesting one of these packages, it should look something like this:

"Hi, I'd like Package One for Under 3 Months" - or anything similar! Essentially just make sure you let me know the category and the package number!
pMtUQj4.png
Specific Request Packages!!
Under 1 Month

|what you get|
- 1 more Dragon
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene

|request form|
Favorite Breeds: here
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: Yes/No
Ancient or Modern for 3rd Dragon: Ancient/Modern
Preferred Colors: (ie. reds, greens, blues, greys- not specific colors)
Apparel Colors or Theme: (greens, pinks, blues etc. or capes, armor, ribbons ect.)

Under 3 Months

|what you get|
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

|request form|

Apparel Colors or Theme: (greens, pinks, blues etc. or capes, armor, ribbons ect.)

Under 6 Months

|what you get|
- 1 Modern or Ancient Dragon
- 1 Familiar
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

|request form|
Ancient or Modern: Ancient/Modern

Specific Request Packages!!
Under 1 Month

|what you get|
- 1 more Dragon
- 3 Familiars
- 4-6 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene

|request form|
Ancient or Modern for 3rd Dragon: Ancient/Modern

Under 3 Months

|what you get|
- 2 Familiars
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 1 Scene
- 5 Health Potion

|request form|

Under 6 Months

|what you get|
- 1 Modern or Ancient Dragon
- 1 Familiar
- 4 pieces of Apparel
- 5 Health Potion

|request form|
Ancient or Modern: Ancient/Modern

pMtUQj4.png
save for extra slot
save for extra slot
pMtUQj4.png
We are OPEN
We are OPEN
pMtUQj4.png
Hi, I'd like the package for Under 6 Months (is there any price for them? These look kinda like grab bags but im under the assumption theyre free)
Hi, I'd like the package for Under 6 Months (is there any price for them? These look kinda like grab bags but im under the assumption theyre free)
she/her
Hello! I would love to get a specific request for under three months:

Favorite Breeds: Nocturnes, Imperials, Pearlcatchers
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: Doesn't matter as much to me, whoever goes best together :]
Preferred Colors: purples!! Either dark purpley or lavender purpley or something in between! If not, I also really dark reds
Apparel Colors or Theme: I really love the miscellaneous apparel, stuff like clouds or dust or swirly stuff, or like magic looking objects I guess haha. If not, perhaps anything firey/red!

Assuming this is free haha tysm in advance!!
Hello! I would love to get a specific request for under three months:

Favorite Breeds: Nocturnes, Imperials, Pearlcatchers
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: Doesn't matter as much to me, whoever goes best together :]
Preferred Colors: purples!! Either dark purpley or lavender purpley or something in between! If not, I also really dark reds
Apparel Colors or Theme: I really love the miscellaneous apparel, stuff like clouds or dust or swirly stuff, or like magic looking objects I guess haha. If not, perhaps anything firey/red!

Assuming this is free haha tysm in advance!!
Hi! I've been in the game for 6 days!

Favorite Breeds: Coatl, Imperial. Nocturne, Bogsneak, Obelisk, Spiral,
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: Doesn't matter to me!
Ancient or Modern for 3rd Dragon: Modern! (I Like to dress my dragons up :3)
Preferred Colors: Pastels are my favorite! I also like ones with color themes like light red and green and spots of black to make watermeleon but ofc i know thats difficult so I'm not expecting too much!
Apparel Colors or Theme: I'm mainly interested in Nature themed stuff like flowers or petals, But i'd also be fine with Armor or just about anything!
I want to add for Familars I really like cute ones! Slinks are my favorite! I have shellback and breezeback but honestly i wouldn't mind another breezeback since their so darn cute! But any are totally fine! :D

I also want to ask if you have any rules against selling/exlating? Mostly incase i become unattached in the future. I doubt it'll happen since I usualy grow attached to my dragons fairly easily but i figured i'd ask just in case!

Have an amazing day!
Hi! I've been in the game for 6 days!

Favorite Breeds: Coatl, Imperial. Nocturne, Bogsneak, Obelisk, Spiral,
Do you want the Breeding Pair to be the same breed?: Doesn't matter to me!
Ancient or Modern for 3rd Dragon: Modern! (I Like to dress my dragons up :3)
Preferred Colors: Pastels are my favorite! I also like ones with color themes like light red and green and spots of black to make watermeleon but ofc i know thats difficult so I'm not expecting too much!
Apparel Colors or Theme: I'm mainly interested in Nature themed stuff like flowers or petals, But i'd also be fine with Armor or just about anything!
I want to add for Familars I really like cute ones! Slinks are my favorite! I have shellback and breezeback but honestly i wouldn't mind another breezeback since their so darn cute! But any are totally fine! :D

I also want to ask if you have any rules against selling/exlating? Mostly incase i become unattached in the future. I doubt it'll happen since I usualy grow attached to my dragons fairly easily but i figured i'd ask just in case!

Have an amazing day!
2023-04-20-081-Kleki.png 2023-04-20-089-Kleki.png 69154f-b82b17134df4404881552f1b69a28b8b-mv2.gif
Hi, I'd like package one for under one month please!
Hi, I'd like package one for under one month please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22