Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed drawing now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Could I enter?
Could I enter?
Echoing what @/Xionahri said, I think Bucket enjoyed her time with you very much, and you and your friend enabled her to live a more full life than she would have in other circumstances. She'll live on in our memories, sunning herself and eating lots of grub like the dragon princess she is.

As for something interesting...well, I just did a whole research project on the fungus ophiocordycepts unilateralis! Otherwise known as the 'zombie-ant fungus'. There are so many interesting things about it, including the fact that after it makes the ant clamp onto a leaf until it dies, it produces an antibacterial agent to prevent bacteria from growing on its cadaver. :P Cuz that's ITS dead stuff, no one else's. I can't remember the exact name of the agent, but studies are interested in it since it may further medical research on antibacterial medication for humans.

Anyhow, happy late B-day!! I hope you have a great year. <3
Echoing what @/Xionahri said, I think Bucket enjoyed her time with you very much, and you and your friend enabled her to live a more full life than she would have in other circumstances. She'll live on in our memories, sunning herself and eating lots of grub like the dragon princess she is.

As for something interesting...well, I just did a whole research project on the fungus ophiocordycepts unilateralis! Otherwise known as the 'zombie-ant fungus'. There are so many interesting things about it, including the fact that after it makes the ant clamp onto a leaf until it dies, it produces an antibacterial agent to prevent bacteria from growing on its cadaver. :P Cuz that's ITS dead stuff, no one else's. I can't remember the exact name of the agent, but studies are interested in it since it may further medical research on antibacterial medication for humans.

Anyhow, happy late B-day!! I hope you have a great year. <3
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
happy birthday! could i enter?
happy birthday! could i enter?
finch | any/all | fr 3+
Thank you for another run raffle! I hope you had a great birthday. For my offering: an orange circle [img]https://imgur.com/kaQQWWg.jpg[/img]
Thank you for another run raffle! I hope you had a great birthday.

For my offering: an orange circle

kaQQWWg.jpg
tEmKcws.gif
@Deramadus
Awww thank you. I do believe she enjoyed all the fuss she rightfully deserved.
Eeeee, yeah I did hear about that fungus(that's the 'parasites that change behaviour' project, right?). Man, parasitism makes me squirm and this one is a prime example. Not only parasite but a jealous one huh? I'm not sure how I'd feel about anti-bacterial parasite treatment. 'Oh yeah let us infect you with Zombie Ant Fungus to clear your skin infection'...I'll think I'll pass:-P

@Aerazura
Thank you!
Ahhh this is the fabled Orange Circle of Purrfection!:-D
@Deramadus
Awww thank you. I do believe she enjoyed all the fuss she rightfully deserved.
Eeeee, yeah I did hear about that fungus(that's the 'parasites that change behaviour' project, right?). Man, parasitism makes me squirm and this one is a prime example. Not only parasite but a jealous one huh? I'm not sure how I'd feel about anti-bacterial parasite treatment. 'Oh yeah let us infect you with Zombie Ant Fungus to clear your skin infection'...I'll think I'll pass:-P

@Aerazura
Thank you!
Ahhh this is the fabled Orange Circle of Purrfection!:-D
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful celebration!
I'd like to enter please. Thank you for hosting!

Pun: Why are people tired in April? Because they just finished a March.
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful celebration!
I'd like to enter please. Thank you for hosting!

Pun: Why are people tired in April? Because they just finished a March.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@Mythariah Thank you. Oww that pun! It buuurnssss[emoji=guardian tongue size=1][emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Mythariah
Thank you.
Oww that pun! It buuurnssss
Happy birthday!! Thank you for sharing Bucket's story with us, she was such a lovely bearded lady. Well wishes to you, thank you for making her life a grand one.

I don't have anything cool to share as my entry (I just joined two months ago) other than I have recently decided Aberrations are going to be My Thing. How? No idea yet. Fortunately FR is nothing if not a patience game ^^

Thank you again for the opportunity!
Happy birthday!! Thank you for sharing Bucket's story with us, she was such a lovely bearded lady. Well wishes to you, thank you for making her life a grand one.

I don't have anything cool to share as my entry (I just joined two months ago) other than I have recently decided Aberrations are going to be My Thing. How? No idea yet. Fortunately FR is nothing if not a patience game ^^

Thank you again for the opportunity!
Wishing you a happy birthday!! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1] I would love to enter pls! Tysm!! Sharing a cute fox photo I enjoy! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/be/f1/46bef11b69f3fc3ef4e63a1a52cb07f3.jpg[/img]
Wishing you a happy birthday!!
I would love to enter pls! Tysm!!

Sharing a cute fox photo I enjoy!
46bef11b69f3fc3ef4e63a1a52cb07f3.jpg
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
@wecamebysea
Thank you for your kind words<3
Yup, waiting game at it's best:-)

@ChaiSpicedTea
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! This is the cutest fox that ever walked the Earth!
@wecamebysea
Thank you for your kind words<3
Yup, waiting game at it's best:-)

@ChaiSpicedTea
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! This is the cutest fox that ever walked the Earth!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9